HHN 25 Discussion

speaking of role names, did anyone go to the reunion auditions? 

Yep. Lots of people did. ;)

I know a lot who got it and surprisingly many who didn't as well. Being as this year is touting "More street scareactors than ever" It sure sounds like they are being picky

• Like 1

Yep. Lots of people did. ;)

I know a lot who got it and surprisingly many who didn't as well. Being as this year is touting "More street scareactors than ever" It sure sounds like they are being picky

It always amazes me how many returnees don't get picked. I realize some people are scrubs that managers may not have liked, but a lot a good scarers (and better people) seem to get cut every year.

• Like 1

Being as this year is touting "More street scareactors than ever" It sure sounds like they are being picky

Am I the only one who thinks more scarezone actors is a terrible idea? They should invest in more TECHNOLOGY for the scare zones, AMBIANCE, etc rather than filling the already crowded streets with MORE actors.

• Like 2

They're are two houses on the leaked list that a porticulis like that fits.

One is Scream, based on the castle-set finale in Scream 2.

The other is based on what I've been led to believe is coming, and that's the Anniversary House.

EDIT - Oh... Hashtag Original. Anniversary house it is, then.

Edited by Legacy

I kind of want it to be a sequential best-of house. Maybe entering through the Dungeon of Terror and each other room being from a famous house from the early years all the way up to, say, Roanoke being the finale.

Probably would be Dollhouse as finale in that case, also that sounds like a big ass house, but I do like the concept.

*Looks at posted picture*

No.

Well, I tried. 

• Like 1

It's absolutely the Dungeon of Terror. Look at the facade of the original (YouTube "Fright nights hhn") and you'll see it. Same arch, same bars underneath, etc.

This makes me think it'll be one or two rooms from each year. 48 at most, largest house ever?

Edited by criticalanalysis
  • Like 1

You know I never really knew what an uncharge house was. Can someone please explain it to me?

An "Upcharge" attraction is anything that requires an additional fee on top of the cost of admission. In the haunt world, it's typically an extreme or interactive house.

I'm thinking it has to be a basement for a building we seen many times..

The basement of Shadybrook possibly? I can't think of any other building we've seen multiple times that would have a basement like that.

In my opinion, it doesn't look Shadybrook-ish to me. It's more of a Body Collectors scenic setting if you ask me.