HHN 25 Discussion

So TWD and the Anniversary house are either in the Parade Building or SS 21? 

Yes. The codenames are showing up on the fire alarm permits. SS21 and Shrek's fire alarm permits haven't been pulled yet. At least I didnt see them. When those two fire alarms permits are pulled, we may get confirmation on the final two codenames. 

Mike did release the codename Party on Twitter. So Shrek is most likely Alice.  

Does this mean that the list is pretty much accurate? If so, I'm super excited, I'm not one that likes to wait for information. Lol.

"(7/3/15) According to a Screamscape spy who got a look at the casting sheet for this year's Bill & Ted show, guest celebs look-a-likes they are looking to cast in the show will include Taylor Swift, Lebron James, Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell, Samual L. Jackson, Donald Trump, Jeb Bush and many many more. " on screamscape.

Edited by Averixx De Avalon
  • Like 1

The codename I saw was dinner for b79. They may have changed it on the scare actors stuff to throw them off. I don't see it being a tent and everything has been pointing to it being walking dead. 

It's quite possible that the codenames on the scareactor sheets were inaccurate. It's also possible for the codename for B79 to be inaccurate on the permit site. I forget the year, but one year the permit site listed the wrong SS# for a house or houses. 

Either way, SS21 and Shrek are the only two that don't have permits with codenames on the permits site. (Going to make another sweep to make sure they weren't put in today)

Edited by mystiquephreeq

I can see Dynasty being used for TWD since it has become dynastic.

But due to the familial/hereditary aspects of the word Dynasty, I could also see it applying to the Anniversary house. 

With the codename and Legacy's remarks, I'm wondering in the Anniversary house has a more lineage/blood line feel, and if it will incorporate that Legions of Horror in some fashion.  

Lineage, maybe. But probably not the lineage you would expect. Legion? No.

I hope this is all legit. Two (three, really) disparate things were what I was told about the Anniversary house. They make a perfectly obvious  connection. We've seen them numerous times, but we've never seen them together.

The third thing is a stylistic attribute.

Stylistic attribute, meaning something like 3D/black and white/etc? Not necessarily those, but something along those lines? Maybe that, originals, and IPs all in one house? Just a guess.

A little off topic: I'm hoping the vortex tunnel comes back this year. It wasn't used last year. My guesses would either be right after the first scene in Alice to transport us to her demented world, or the anniversary house to take us to the past (again.).

I wasn't expecting another announcement till early July, but I'm surprised we still haven't heard anything at this point. My money was on sometime this week, which is still possible, but if not it's gotta be next week, no? (I'm basing my assumptions off the past 2 years, where they revealed stuff for the most part weekly instead of everything in late August.)

It's quite possible that the codenames on the scareactor sheets were inaccurate. It's also possible for the codename for B79 to be inaccurate on the permit site. I forget the year, but one year the permit site listed the wrong SS# for a house or houses. 

Either way, SS21 and Shrek are the only two that don't have permits with codenames on the permits site. (Going to make another sweep to make sure they weren't put in today)

I remember that year. It was fairly recent. I think it may be inaccurate on the permit site. A few people have said they're email is dinner. 

I wanna say that year with the wrong SS on the permit was 2013, but I'm not totally sure. Didn't it say SS24 had 2 houses that year, when it only had 1? And then it said SS21 had 1, when it actually had 2. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I vaguely remember it was an issue with SS20. SS20 wasn't being used that year, but the permit said SS20. 

I checked the permit site, and the 2013 issue was only 7 permits were pulled. The SS 21 permit was later updated saying it had two houses. 

Oh forgot to tell you guys but the other day doing a construction update saw they've started erecting the facade for sprung tent 1 (just saw a crane outside tent 1 lifting things). That's the only visible update and sadly I believe they will start scenic on sprung 2 facade when it's announced, this'll probably be true for all other outside facades. I'm excited to see how they turn out!

Edited by Ande

Probably doesn't mean a thing, but i've noticed on Facebook that the official Universal HHN page have updated all their event cover photo but haven't actually changed it. Don't know if it's keeping us on our toes ready for an update. And HHN Crypt put an update on about an announcement  coming VERY soon. Again probably doesn't mean anything but we can hope :) 

Tad random, but with all the recent hub-ub of The Green Inferno being released (and Universal being the ones to release it) I'm really hoping that it's capitalized in some respect this year. I mean... obviously it probably wont be a house, since we have a good idea of what we're getting. But a scarezone would be pretty effective. 

Wow been a while since I've wrote on here. Glad to back. As far as the next announcement goes, my money is a dual announcement of TWD, based on the fact the trailer for the new season just came out over the weekend @SDCC.

If anything; I'm putting my money more on Insidious but i'd see where you would think that.

Guest kiwisoup

Based on Hollywood's Facebook tease, I'm gonna say we are getting a dual announcement for Insidious sometime between now and the end of the week based on Murdy's comment.

Edited by kiwisoup