HHN 25 Discussion

Why is no one really talking about this podcast? Mike basically just confirmed Amercian Werewolf again and the Psychoscareapy/Body Collectors mashup!

He said "I remember American Werewolf and seeing the Slaughtered Lamb in full view the year we did that...which we'll actually get to do again this year."

And towards the end of the podcast he says " There are some aspects where we may have taken some storylines and maybe combined some things together to create new storylines or give you a piece of the story that you didn't realize were interconnected but we're telling you now that they are.

I mean, we already knew about both of those, but I guess it's good we got official confirmation...technically. I'm intrigued if they'll dedicate an announcement to AWIL or just have it be added on with the full website or something like that.  

I don't think he was talking about AWIL. I think the way he meant his wording is that how you were able to fully experience the Slaughtered Lamb you will this year with something in FvJ? Just my thoughts.

it was slip he tried to cover. It actually increased my hopes for AWIL. That kind of slip means he/they are excited. Considering the love poured into the original, if a repeat excites them, then it probably has more to offer. 

Edited by mystiquephreeq
  • Like 1

I found it interesting that at 2:33, Mike said that they one of the 3 or 4 treatments for AWIL was completely original and that they were gonna "keep the title and do their own thing."

Do you think maybe to change things up, they'll do something like that for AWIL this year??

I found it interesting that at 2:33, Mike said that they one of the 3 or 4 treatments for AWIL was completely original and that they were gonna "keep the title and do their own thing."

Do you think maybe to change things up, they'll do something like that for AWIL this year??

It's possible, but it's not what I heard.

• Like 1

In a interesting development; one of the entrances to Sprung II, has a route now closed off. And that route is the Barney Theatre; which has now shuttered quite abruptly. Which now leads a question; what could be the next route for Sprung II?

In a interesting development; one of the entrances to Sprung II, has a route now closed off. And that route is the Barney Theatre; which has now shuttered quite abruptly. Which now leads a question; what could be the next route for Sprung II?

I thought it was just maintenance on the fountain area they were doing? If it is then it should be open by HHN. If not then things are going to get interesting.

I thought it was just maintenance on the fountain area they were doing? If it is then it should be open by HHN. If not then things are going to get interesting.

It seems its closed; as HateToFly has noticed the show was closed and cleaned up. It could be nothing but..its something to keep in mind.

Edited by Alexshow

I'd be way happier with a new route (if it exit is near its entrance). I Usually do mazes twice in a row before I move on to the next, and I must say its a pain to do the Sprung 2 house twice in a row. I hate having to walk through Springfield and Kidzone just to get in line again.

• Like 1

Ok. I am looking at the behind the screams tours and there is an option for "tier 1 and tier 2".  one is $5 more than the other. no real explanation online that I have found. can someone shed some light on this????

One books for during the week and the other books for weekends.  When you select the calendar it becomes very clear (although until I did that I had no idea of the difference myself).  One would think they would have just labelled it Weekday Tours and Weekend Tours.

One books for during the week and the other books for weekends.  When you select the calendar it becomes very clear (although until I did that I had no idea of the difference myself).  One would think they would have just labelled it Weekday Tours and Weekend Tours.

hmmmmmmm calendar wont work for me... guess I'll just call! Thanks for the heads up though!!

I have a feeling the next announcement is going to be either Scream or TWD. TWD seems more likely since Murdy posted on Twitter recently that it "was time to piss people off." So, TWD is my hunch, with Scream as an alternative.

I bet he pissed off the douches at COMCAST if thats what he meant.

• Like 2

I still do not know my role yet. It's just a bunch of nonsense. I'm guessing my role is tied into something that hasn't been announced yet so I figure I won't know my role until the announcements start pouring in. 

That's normal, that gibberish. You won't learn what any of it means until rehearsal.

The process is codes on top of codes. Role names mean very little now unless you can collect them all and find the pattern.

That's normal, that gibberish. You won't learn what any of it means until rehearsal.

The process is codes on top of codes. Role names mean very little now unless you can collect them all and find the pattern.

Generally speaking do they cast the streets first?