Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Wishful Thinking

I SWEAR TO F***ING GOD IF THEY PUT AN 18+ POLICY I WILL KILL MYSELF. I live and breathe Horror Nights, there is not one day that I don't talk about it. If those girls ruin this for me for two years I'm gonna hunt their asses down! 16+ I'm cool with since I'll be 16 way before the event begins but it's would be sad though because on my second trip I took my brother for the first time and he really enjoyed it and said he can't wait till next year! If I had to guess I'd say if they do this it'll be most likely and hopefully 13+. If it ends up being 18+ us youngsters will unite and protest!

If they do demand an age limit, I really don't see it going over 13. If they HAVE to do that, IMO, it's just right. Anything over that would discriminate their audience and would not be fair to the 13 and up fans. If they do have it, how can they prove if the child at question is at least 13?

I SWEAR TO F***ING GOD IF THEY PUT AN 18+ POLICY I WILL KILL MYSELF. I live and breathe Horror Nights, there is not one day that I don't talk about it. If those girls ruin this for me for two years I'm gonna hunt their asses down! 16+ I'm cool with since I'll be 16 way before the event begins but it's would be sad though because on my second trip I took my brother for the first time and he really enjoyed it and said he can't wait till next year! If I had to guess I'd say if they do this it'll be most likely and hopefully 13+. If it ends up being 18+ us youngsters will unite and protest!

If those girls set an age limit for HHN...

WIMa0HL.jpg

(Imagine this is a group of forum people)

• Like 2

I'm fine with 16+ seeing as I'll be 16 before the event starts. Now if it's 18+ I got a great look at those girls while watching the whole fiasco take place and I will very happily join that purge gang with all you other youngsters.

Same here. 16+ limit, sure, I'll feel bad for kids who aren't 16+ yet, but I'll still be able to attend.

So, back to a happier topic. Anyone think that the Woman in Black 1 and 2 have a chance as a maze? It could be a warehouse maze, since the facade would be pretty big. There's a nice number of characters to work with, the woman and the dead kids especially, but there's also living, "good" characters, like Harry Pot- I mean Arthur Kipps. And the house is big enough, I mean if the Insidious house has enough content for a maze, then the Woman in Black house does. Plus there's the town.

• Like 2

Knotts hasn't handled things better in the past. 2 or 3 years ago, there was a similar incident that was ACTUALLY offensive where they were calling a fat girl "piggy." After that, every monster was silenced for the rest of the run.

Also, they killed Rebecca Black in The Hanging and then they took it out because she complained.

Knotts hasn't handled things better in the past. 2 or 3 years ago, there was a similar incident that was ACTUALLY offensive where they were calling a fat girl "piggy." After that, every monster was silenced for the rest of the run.

Also, they killed Rebecca Black in The Hanging and then they took it out because she complained.

But at least they didn't cancel the show.

yeah but that was the actual person complaining about their likeness but like Freak said they didn't pull the show, sorry to say to mister Murdy but Knott's is the rock star right now that's another thing watch those girl be the hanging's offering next year "For the crimes of ruining Halloween".

back on topic I don't think we will see WIB with Insidious being out around the same time.