Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Wishful Thinking

uhhh yeah that's what I said...they had the mist with red lighting and the walls had lights to make it look like rainfall...they could do the same thing for TEW project rainfall onto the facade and have misters on as you walk in with blue lighting.

There was projections on the walls? I'll have to watch a walkthrough again cause I didn't notice. But I agree, that would be a sick effect. Where would it go, though? My guess is either JP or Stage 747. I like how I'm already considering it as a real possibility.

I highly doubt we will see The Conjuring due to fact that A.)Jason Blum wants to be part of HHN more often. B.) 3 Blum House movies are being release this year and 2 have been big hit at HHN. and C.) 2 of those movies are Universal The Purge and Sinister (well Sinister 2) so this can very well be the #YearOfTheBlum

so I'm putting my money on Insidious Chapter 3, The Purge 3, and Sinister. with the purge being on the Terror Tram

Edit: correction apparently Insidious 3 is now being released under Universal's Focus Films as well as Sinister so this kinda puts the nail in the coffin for the Conjuring.

I highly doubt we will see The Conjuring due to fact that A.)Jason Blum wants to be part of HHN more often. B.) 3 Blum House movies are being release this year and 2 have been big hit at HHN. and C.) 2 of those movies are Universal The Purge and Sinister (well Sinister 2) so this can very well be the #YearOfTheBlum

so I'm putting my money on Insidious Chapter 3, The Purge 3, and Sinister. with the purge being on the Terror Tram

Edit: correction apparently Insidious 3 is now being released under Universal's Focus Films as well as Sinister so this kinda puts the nail in the coffin for the Conjuring.

Oh well. It would feel a lot like Insidious, just with a significantly uglier ghost lady.

SO once again my prediction is

The Purge Terror Tram

Sinister

Insidious Chapter 3

The Walking Dead (Maze Only)

Dark Christmas

Trick r Treat has a higher chance now but I say its a 50/50

Wild Card: From Dusk Till Dawn Season 2

And I am rooting for The Evil Within

I would say AHS but so far nothing screams maze potential but the Clown, but it's only on episode 2 so lets see.

Yea, I mean there's a lot of twisty scenes, but I haven't seen much else besides him. Maybe meep Idk. Edward Mondrake and Dandy in his clown suit are in the next episode so hopefully they're creepy enough to be in a maze

Also I don't think we'll have both Sinister and Insidious for the same reason we didn't have Cabin and ED in the same year.

I have some wishes that are outside maze properties...

Longer hours. Never gonna happen, but I always feel like HHN is an hour too short. Like I'm constantly rushing to each thing and that I barely made it with doing all that I wanted to do by 2. Perhaps 6:30 to 2:30.

Backlot trams. That tunnel is cool and all, but damn, is walking back there a journey that absolutely nobody enjoys. Please, seriously for the love of God, return the trams. And ya know what, I am almost absolutely certain there has to be a much quicker route to get there instead of walking ALLLLL the way to Transformers and then turning right.

Innovation. I wanna see HHN step it up with something new instead of just mazes, zones and shows. SOMETHING that's interesting, new, and a little bit bold. Even if it fails, at least I know they're trying. I'm glad they've found the secret formula to being great every time, but wouldn't it be greater if they could find a way to do something like Special Ops: Infected?

New Scare Patterns. Last night, one of my biggest chicken friends got wise to how the scares work. Attending since 2010, she's finally gotten brave enough to walk through laughing instead of with her head down the whole time because she knows the tactics. I had another friend on my first trip who is exactly the same way now. Sure, they still get startled from time to time, but before they used to be burying their heads into our friends shoulders without seeing a dang thing. Believe me, I love the set-scares, trigger-scares, and boo-holes, but there needs to be some roaming scare actors in scenes that just work on getting people who probably got the tail end of a scare in a room. And just for the rooms that aren't relying on the suspense and tension, but the rooms that could have a little chaos in it. Like the second bar scene in FDTD, there's just monsters everywhere and then there's the chainsaw scare. That's how I feel like most rooms at HHN should be, but of course in a smaller linear fashion. Or the nightmare scene in AWIL -- chaos happens from every corner, but there's still one last scare. I've been asking for some "roaming scare actors" in the mazes for so long now, and I think it's time to put the scaredy cats back on their toes.