Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Wishful Thinking

Before I get my hopes up, yes or no - is Globe Theater a realistic venue? I don't know what the interior is like but we need a replacement for HoH

I heard rumors they were considering it. I've been inside there a couple of times and it's a pretty descent amount of space. It's big enough to qualify as our second sound stage venue....something we could really use. The HoH venue for another "sound stage" venue sounds like an incredible trade-off.

Last resort can be the Animal Actors if Bill and Ted returns. Yeah, I know the animals need their quiet time, but c'mon, it's just one night. If they can't do that, then I suppose they could set it up in the WaterWorld queue.

There isn't. The main space is very flexible. Here's some sample pictures of the space:

Clements_0025.jpg

itp-081812-f8ad0638.jpg

As you can see, the space is flexible. There's a lot of space to work with in there. If they can rent out a portion of the backlot for HHN, they can use this for a house.

Uhhhh... you're aware that Conjuring and Annabelle have made more money than both Insidious movies, right?

(Annabelle is 10 mil behind Insidious 2, but will pass it within 2-3 weeks, not to mention worldwide grosses).

And these are both R-rated, meaning the appeal is even stronger.

it has nothing to do with what made more money...AHS made more money than FDTD and look what we have this year.

I'm saying Blum was to be more involved with HHN Blumhouse has 3 movies coming out this year all before HHN, all three of them are Universal including Insidious chapter 3. People wanted Insidious to return, Murdy is not gonna do 2 haunted house mazes. boom! #YearOfTheBlum

NO no no everyone lets stop with Kiss for 4 f'en years they keep being brought lets not let this be the 5th.

No, it can hold a maze but it won't.

• Like 1

NO no no everyone lets stop with Kiss for 4 f'en years they keep being brought lets not let this be the 5th.

Remember y'all, Murdy made fun of Kiss *working* at the event. Not coming to the event, but being a good idea to have at the event.

• Like 1

Finally caught up with the Wishful Thinking for next year so I'll express my thoughts.

As most people are saying The Walking Dead will return next year. There is no doubt in my mind that it won't. Just take a look at how many viewers the premier of season 5 had and them already promoting the season 6 preemie in LA. I'm honestly cool with that IF it is not the Terror Tram, the backlot scare zone, not the only thing on the cup and they have to ante up the scares. I was EXTREMELY disappointed with this year's maze, I really loved No Safe Haven and Dead Inside but this year it feel flat with some really boring predictable scares.

Let's be honest with ourselves if it is true that FX and AMC are competing do we honestly think we are getting AHS? Don't get me wrong I'd way rather see Twisty the Clown than the Cannibals from Terminus but I just don't think it would happen. Let's take a look from FX's point of view. Would you like to have your property at an event were it will be overshadowed by a juggernaut of a property and have all the promotion be mostly for that one property. I honestly don't think we get it but I wish Murdy can prove me wrong!

LOTS of paranormal properties to choose from next year. Insidious which seems to be the likely choice and is already being advertised in the park btw, Sinister which would be awesome! The Poltergeist remake also comes out next year I believe so that might be something to look into. I would love a Sinister maze and hope we get one next year. I think it could be possible we see two paranormal properties next year. We saw two vampire properties this year.

I think it also seems likely that Jason and maybe Freddy could make a return, maybe FvJ *Fingers Crossed* The new F13 movie comes out next year which I'm sure will be a BIG thing so this might be the year that these two or Jason make a comeback.

With the success of AWIL I wouldn't be surprised if we get more mazes based on older and low awareness films. When are we gonna see Pinhead Murdy! I see it as a likelihood that maybe this is the year we finally get Hellraiser. Maybe TrT but I heard the sequel is getting held back. I also just saw the sequel to The Town that Dreaded Sundown and although it's not likely to come since it came out this year it would make a good maze.

As for the original content I want Dark Christmas! I just heard about that Krampus movie and it does seem too late for HHN to consider but you never know. Freaks 3D...uhh I hope not and probably won't happen if that dim chance of us getting AHS happens. Maybe something else to consider would be a maze on The Wendigo.

Terror Tram has just got to be The Purge there's nothing that I believe would fit better in there. Only reason I think it's not The Purge is if their stupid enough to put Walking Dead there again.

As of right now my HHN 2015 Lineup is

1. The Walking Dead

2. Hellraiser

3. Insidious

4. Sinister

5. Dark Christmas

6. Freddy Vs Jason (Or just F13)

7. AHS? Trick r Treat? Low Awareness Property *Please TTDS!*

Insidious 3 doesn't look as good as 1 & 2 based off the trailer but I think that's mainly because Wan is not directing and the lack of Patrick Wilson and Rose Byrne but I know that's cause this is a prequel. Because Insidious 1 & 2 combined are my all time favorite horror movie I wouldn't complain much if the 3rd movie gets a maze as long as its a decent horror flick.

Just finished watching VHS: Viral, gotta say it might be my least favorite of the franchise only because the main segment "Vicious Circles" sucked and it failed to set up any of the other segments and wrap it all together in the end. I did really enjoy the parallel dimension segment "Parallel Monsters" and to a certain extent the skaters shooting a video gone wrong segment "Bonestorm".

None of the segments in VHS: Viral still don't compare to the greatness which was "Safe Haven" in VHS: 2 still my all time favorite of the series.

Not that it will ever happen but with the anthology aspect of the franchise there as so many options to choose from to make this into an amazing maze. But talk about really low awareness why it wont ever happen.

If they restrict the event to 18+ my life would probably be over for 2 years. I'd be fine with 16+ seeing as I'll turn 16 a few weeks before next years event starts. I just hope none of this worst case scenario stuff happens next year. I'd be a little salty if they got rid of the barker but I only watch them for 10 min max when I go. But I still have a feeling none of that is going to happen because Universal has their counter arguments clearly stated. But back to wishful thinking, Insidious ch 3 is seeming like a definite maze considering how highly rated it was last year, and how much John loves working with Blum. So for my 2 that I'm 95-100% sure are gonna return are unfortunately Walking Dead, and not unfortunately, Insidious.

Actually worse case scenario is the event is restricted to 13+, or maybe even older like 16. Sorry youngins.

"May I see your ID to get in please? You must prove you are atleast 13 years old"

If they had an age restriction, they would be losing some people. They're not going to want that. I wouldn't worry about it.

• Like 1