Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Wishful Thinking

I mean the chances are really low because I don't think the game is as popular as it needs to be for John to want to use the IP. I know its been getting some good reviews but the sales are what matters and the first entry probably won't make enough to get on his radar. (Especially since he's not a gamer, and his attempt at bringing Silent Hill to life wasn't very successful in my opinion.)

Well to be fair...it's only been out for a less then a week. I have faith in it, the problem with SH was that it was a well established franchise with numerous entry and John played only the latest one at the time (Downpour) and based the rest on the movies. No matter how much I want an awesome SH or RE maze I'm not gonna ask him to play what like almost 10 something games on 3 different generations of gaming systems just to get it perfect. With Evil Within it is proving to be on the up and up and if John decides to do it, there is only one game on top of being a brand new IP it easy to look at the source material without disappearing for a month. Also it is riding on the shirt tails of Resident Evil.

Can we change the queue for the Behind the Mummy venue? It's cruel. You wait in a long line, get close to the facade, then go waaaaay passed it. Then the zig zags bring you back to the facade and all the way back again like 4 times.

In previous years didn't it just wind around under the escalators then go into the maze? Or was it the same?

If the theme was Purge I rather they keep strictly Purge and with a property like that where there are a variety of characters to use plus enough room to take liberties and create new characters

I see it like this (Considering IF it's the same path)

drop off- NFFA soldiers/Chainsaws

Whoville- Clown themed Purgers

Bates Motel-Young Ghoul Face's Gang and LA Gang Members (could have dirt bikes)

Dirt Path and Forrest-Hunter Purgers and Cannibals ( and maybe new characters from 3rd film)

WOTW- The Polite Leader's gang

For The Purge TT they could make everything (mainly the video on the tram) seem normal until you reach the unloading area where the siren is played & the purge attack as soon as you get off the tram. So many more possibilities of freedom than with TWD

• Like 1

that would be pretty cool. I feel like the LA Gang and the polite strangers should be switched though

why so? It would make better sense if the LA gangs where hanging around a sleazy motel mingling with Young Ghoul Face's crew and Polite Leader be in a Suburban neighborhood especially since they look down on the poor it would be weird.

Well the problem with that is the Purge is a Holiday and is normal, the tram guide would have to be pumping us up about Purge night and a video by the new founding fathers will play talking about all the good the Purge does. then when we get to the the drop they will say something like "Oh Sh*t, we wasted too much time it's almost time for the Purge to commence" then they play the Announcement on screen and you get kicked off as you walk towards Big Daddy and NFFA soldiers the sirens plays!

it was used first in 2008 the sheet maze was the sheet maze scene from TCM.

oh yeah so I hope you guys are not too attached to AHS...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/16/real-clowns-american-horror-story_n_5996314.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000024

I don't think (Hope it won't) effect it chances of being a maze but seriously what is wrong with this country.

why so? It would make better sense if the LA gangs where hanging around a sleazy motel mingling with Young Ghoul Face's crew and Polite Leader be in a Suburban neighborhood especially since they look down on the poor it would be weird.

Well the problem with that is the Purge is a Holiday and is normal, the tram guide would have to be pumping us up about Purge night and a video by the new founding fathers will play talking about all the good the Purge does. then when we get to the the drop they will say something like "Oh Sh*t, we wasted too much time it's almost time for the Purge to commence" then they play the Announcement on screen and you get kicked off as you walk towards Big Daddy and NFFA soldiers the sirens plays!

it was used first in 2008 the sheet maze was the sheet maze scene from TCM.

oh yeah so I hope you guys are not too attached to AHS...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/16/real-clowns-american-horror-story_n_5996314.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000024

I don't think (Hope it won't) effect it chances of being a maze but seriously what is wrong with this country.

Idk i just feel like the chaos in the WotW set would be better suited for the LA guys.

and yea I doubt the clown thin is gunna affect AHS coming, no one's taking them seriously lol

I'd like for Wisteria Lane to be used in a Purge TT

I had always felt that Wisteria Lane would have been a perfect fit for The Purge TT. I just wonder how they will pull it off route wise.

You got some great ideas here. The Purgers from the Anarchy Scare zone have a lot of energy and personality. What I found so interesting is that by listening to the Auctioneer spiels, I get to learn more about the people who participate in The Purge. The performers here have great chemistry with one another.

Edited by AbnormalVitality