Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Wishful Thinking

Because it would of been weird to bring it back this year when next year the new movie is coming out.

I have a feeling we will see FDTD again. I wouldn't mind to be honest.

Trying not to spoil, but considering the end of FDTD Season 1, there could very well be a lot of environments next season which would make a second season maze radically different.

• Like 2

Also a Freddy VS Jason maze would be awesome! especially if they did multiple AVP-style hallways where they battle with you in the middle of all of it, those were great!

Seriously! On my second visit, the predator's dreads hit my girlfriend in the face and the alien's hand nearly went into my mouth. Lol it was so intense!

• Like 1

Am I the only one who thought AWiL was extremely disappointing?

During my first visit on preview night, our group were the first and only people to walk through at the time so it was terrifying. Plus, most of the puppets were working fairly well. In my review, I rated it a 11/10. Lol so you can tell I had a blast.

During my second visit on October 19th, half of the puppets were either damaged or not moving as much as they were on my first visit. The ones operated by the victim on the floor looked pretty bad on preview night, but on the 19th it looked terrible. The added puppet on the crates didn't move and had a visible pole up its ass. Regardless, I still loved it because of the actors energy and the few good puppet scares were amazing. If I were looking at it from a technical standpoint, yes it was disappointing on my second visit. But my experiences the 6 times I went through it that night were some of the best times I had at HHN ever. It's a weird mix.

Guest ratings for terror tram were excellent this year.

I think the majority of those people that gave it good ratings were people who have never seen the Terror Tram before or only saw it once last year. Every night I was there, the line never went over 30 minutes. A lot of people don't seem to care about it since people seem to be skipping it. I honestly find that above statement pretty shocking.

Honestly at this point if they put Walking Dead on TT I'd rather them get rid of it. This year it was EXTREMELY boring. I'm tried of seeing walkers on the backlot both the scare zone and TT so if for some reason they have to put Walking Dead back on TT get rid of it and replace it with an 8th maze or just use the extra budget to improve the mazes. I used to love the TT since back in 2009 it was the coolest thing ever! I defended it 2010 and 2011 even though it actually was a piece of crap boy l but trust me I'd take Scream 4 your Life and Chucky's Revenge any day over another year of Invaded by The Walking Dead. As disappointing as it is to say it either get rid of Walking Dead or get rid of Terror Tram.

I honestly think that 10th Anniversary is his FINAL year... Would be shameful if He and Chris have a massive, epic HHN planned for 2015 but then Corporate nixes it all for more Walking Dead and Advertising.. C'est la vie...

I think Murdy does want to do Walking Dead. He always seems excited to do it. It's coming back period. That's going to be the marketing focus.

I really, really, REALLY hope that Murdy is going to go all-out for the one-decade anniversary/his final year(?). They better have some special plans and highly-anticipated properties planned to commemerate such a landmark year. I also better see Bill & Ted back next year. If finding a writer is an issue, then share Orlando's script. The ten year anniversary needs to be amazing and not just treated like "another year".

• Like 1

It has a much larger capacity than any maze. If more people can be in the attraction at a time, the line goes faster.

Also not true. Where are you getting this from?

Just general consensus from the people I've known and talked too. Apparently I don't know any people that like the Terror Tram in any way shape or form.