Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Wishful Thinking

Murdy probably lurks on this site but doesn't care at all! If he listened to our opinions then all of our wildest dreams would come true!

IDK if you notice but a lot of our ideas end up being used even in a lesser extent last year around this time we brought up Wendigo and we got skullz we brought up Alien we got AVP ect ect if you even go further back you kind find further evidence. You also gotta think on what we want how the GP will react to, how much it would cost, how hard it is to get the rights, ect. If Murdy did even 50% of what we say on here The Terror Tram would be burned downed with a giant statue of Freak replacing it, they would not allow anyone but us and let us in for free, the whole park would be flooded for JAWZ: Bloody Waters and to event will last from October to August.

• Like 2

I'm just saying he has admitted to lurking here and does take a lot of what we say into consideration since a lot of us have been attending from the start (2006 start) or around that time. Even then he does tend to poke fun at some of the nitpicking we do like in 2011 when he had one of us "A Blogger" be killed by ghostface while complaining about the event (all the things he complained about are things we bitched about like the Z). We just got to take into consideration that he is not Santa Clause he's not gonna make all of us happy.

• 5 weeks later...

IDK if you notice but a lot of our ideas end up being used even in a lesser extent last year around this time we brought up Wendigo and we got skullz we brought up Alien we got AVP ect ect if you even go further back you kind find further evidence. You also gotta think on what we want how the GP will react to, how much it would cost, how hard it is to get the rights, ect. If Murdy did even 50% of what we say on here The Terror Tram would be burned downed with a giant statue of Freak replacing it, they would not allow anyone but us and let us in for free, the whole park would be flooded for JAWZ: Bloody Waters and to event will last from October to August.

That would be awesome! Haha

On a serious note, I am positive Murdy has visited the forums a lot more than we think.

• Like 1

Houses:

Mortal Kombat

Freddy vs Jason

Senderman

Code Dead (i made up the title of a haunted house) like its similar to doomsday based on the film from england or penn and teller's nuked los veges

walking dead

Scarezones:

Mortal Kombat

walking dead

Dark Xmas

Treehouse of horror (Scare zone)

Shows:

Bill & Ted

Edited by diefordethklok

Houses:

Mortal Kombat

Freddy vs Jason

Senderman

Code Dead (i made up the title of a haunted house) like its similar to doomsday based on the film from england or penn and teller's nuked los veges

walking dead

Scarezones:

Mortal Kombat

walking dead

Dark Xmas

Shows:

Bill & Ted

Mortal Kombat? The rest make sense (even if I don't agree with them) but why MK? It's not really horror... not even remotely.

• 4 weeks later...

I just got back from Reign of Terror last night and it was great! I don't remember getting scared that much in a long time. They had one scene where a lady was crawling, grabbing at you, and out of no where, this guy lunges down from an opening in the ceiling and scares me! THAT was how you do a distraction-scare and I don't see why HHN can't follow up on that.

I just got back from Reign of Terror last night and it was great! I don't remember getting scared that much in a long time. They had one scene where a lady was crawling, grabbing at you, and out of no where, this guy lunges down from an opening in the ceiling and scares me! THAT was how you do a distraction-scare and I don't see why HHN can't follow up on that.

thats why lol

Edited by Ridesandstuff

• 1 month later...

Nope he just said he's not working on that area for a scarezone.

But then this has my brain asking, 'did Murdy just toss a generic answer out as a way to deter people from continuously asking?' or is it one of his answers where he truly isn't working on Springfield ... outside of HHN.

I don't know. Put me on that fuck this clue list someone had going a few pages back. All I can think about is last year when the answers turned out to be right in our face the whole time.

Edited by Mellie_Monster

But then this has my brain asking, 'did Murdy just toss a generic answer out as a way to deter people from continuously asking?' or is it one of his answers where he truly isn't working on Springfield ... outside of HHN.

I don't know. Put me on that fuck this clue list someone had going a few pages back. All I can think about is last year when the answers turned out to be right in our face the whole time.

I only remember him saying "No I'm not working on that" when I asked him if he was doing anything with Springfield but I forgot to specify "for HHN" so he probably meant he's not working on it outside of HHN but idk if he's given any other answers on the topic