Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Wishful Thinking

Okay regardless of IF Murdy works with a musician or not can we keep the music on the Star Way strict? I didn't mind Alice Cooper and Black Sabbath cuz they kept to their darker song but this year Slash really took you out of the mood. Heading up it was kind of a buzz kill especially with majority of the attractions being downstairs it kills momentum bad. So Rob Zombie, Disturbed, Manson, Figure ect or soundtrack to one of the properties featured in the Lower Lot is fine but if you would not play it for the Go-Go's don't play it on the escalator.

I've had this sudden re-obsession with the dark side of Alice in Wonderland. Finally back to playing Alice: Madness Returns. My desktop background is changing 22 different pictures based off the game. I now want something more than Face/Off that's Alice related at next year's event. ):

Or Trick 'r Treat.

Either one I'm good with.

Or both.

Edited by Kurseddragon
  • Like 1

I've had this sudden re-obsession with the dark side of Alice in Wonderland. Finally back to playing Alice: Madness Returns. My desktop background is changing 22 different pictures based off the game. I now want something more than Face/Off that's Alice related at next year's event. ):

Or Trick 'r Treat.

Either one I'm good with.

Or both.

I wouldn't mind seeing an original maze/scarezone ala HHN Orlando's Scary Tales/Fractured Tales/Asylum In Wonderland....

• 2 weeks later...

I think this might by @Il0vehorror (correct me if I'm wrong) and I already apologized for talking behind his back (or so I thought), so I'll put this as kindly as I can:

Five Nights at Freddy's may seem like a good property to those who know what it is. It has spooky things in it.

However, it would not make a good property in the eyes of the creators of HHN, as it does not exactly fit the criteria.

1) Awareness: While FNaF (and other creepypasta characters) may be popular on the internet, those who actually have lives (sadly not me) will have no clue what they are. People are not going to want to go through a maze that they have to have explained to them.

2) Environments: Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria is pretty creepy, but not terrifying. Chuck E. Cheese's is a place most of us have fond childhood memories of, which does not equal instant terror. Plus, we don't even know what the facade looks like. There are far too few rooms from both games combined to make a maze, although that is less of a problem. However, the rooms that are there are all very similar, which would make the maze dull.

3) Characters: The FNaF characters are not scary. That's my (and most people's) opinion. What makes them scary is the fact that they could jump out at any moment. In a video game this gets a bit dull once you realize how the game works, and for those who know how a haunted house works, it would be extremely laughable. The entire maze would be 100% predictable in terms of scares. The scare would be from being startled at the sudden movement, not terrified at the horrific thing coming at you. Mazes should be terrifying, not startling.

...and don't call me faggot.

Edit: It is NOT @Il0veh0rror (I think, FB/Twitter don't match) but he reads these anyways so my point stands

Edited by deliciousoatmeal
  • Like 1

Also I'm pretty sure John broke Oatmeal and that other guy's debate up by saying FNAF wasn't happening.

Yeah, I'll look for that tweet but I remember him saying something like that

Edit: Found it

@DasOatmeal @IL0v3H0rr0r OMG are you guys still arguing about this? To quote Frozen, "Let it go" i'm not gonna do either one. LOL

— Horror Nights (@HorrorNights)

November 11, 2014
Edited by deliciousoatmeal
  • Like 1