Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Wishful Thinking

I am so tired of TWD TT. Uuuuuugh. And Universal is releasing that 'Ouija' movie... anyone think they may try to make that into a maze? After the movie is released and I watch it I'll have a better idea regarding that.

Alas, here is my wishful thinking:

AN ICON.

1: Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, or Halloween.

2: Trick R' Treat (doubtful)

3: The Exorcist

4: The Evil Within or Resident Evil

5: Cabin in the Woods

6: AHS (I could see them using Freak Show to their advantage out of all of the seasons)

7: Dark Christmas

8: Original concept for said icon

Realistically speaking, though, I'm sure they'll do the Conjuring/Annabelle or Insidious.

I just want them to put TWD to rest for a year, or if they decide to use it again, put it in a show. I would also like to see Bill and Ted return.

yeah but that was the actual person complaining about their likeness but like Freak said they didn't pull the show, sorry to say to mister Murdy but Knott's is the rock star right now that's another thing watch those girl be the hanging's offering next year "For the crimes of ruining Halloween".

back on topic I don't think we will see WIB with Insidious being out around the same time.

God I would love to see those girls be the victims. That would be the best halloween season ever.

And true, but Insidious might not necessarily be a maze.

I agree with almost everything on this list. Here's mine

1: Slasher maze

2: Paranormal maze (Conjuring, Insidious, Woman in Black, Sinister)

3: The Evil Within

4: Icon maze

5: AHS

6: Walking Dead (sadly)

7: Dark Christmas

What maze theme will likely be brought back next year? I believe we will still have a 3D maze despite how overused they are. A Dark Christmas maze would be awesome.

Walking Dead is coming back for sure. I think Freaks might be the next 3D maze since Murdy has expressed interest in wanting to do that.

So I have some more thoughts regarding next year. AWiL was the fan favorite of the year with AVP being a close second. I feel like they need to have another really solid creature-effects house in order to "top" this year. I thought AWiL and AVP were some of the best, if not THE best, houses HHN has ever done. If they didn't do another one, I feel like they'll be going backwards. Since a lower-awareness movie with heavy creature effects is the highest-rated maze this year, I think Trick 'r Treat may have a fair shot next year. I know Murdy said that he's waiting for the sequel to come out, but maybe he can talk management into doing it. AWiL was a big hit, so maybe it'll happen; that's especially if next year will be his last.

• Like 2

So I have some more thoughts regarding next year. AWiL was the fan favorite of the year with AVP being a close second. I feel like they need to have another really solid creature-effects house in order to "top" this year. I thought AWiL and AVP were some of the best, if not THE best, houses HHN has ever done. If they didn't do another one, I feel like they'll be going backwards. Since a lower-awareness movie with heavy creature effects is the highest-rated maze this year, I think Trick 'r Treat may have a fair shot next year. I know Murdy said that he's waiting for the sequel to come out, but maybe he can talk management into doing it. AWiL was a big hit, so maybe it'll happen; that's especially if next year will be his last.

I was trying to think of another creature maze and my mind went to Tremors. That maze would scare me... because of how bad it would be.

I don't think that we'll get a freak maze AND ahs, and I would personally like ahs more. Even though I don't watch it.

• Like 1

I think it'd be kinda perfect to do Trick 'r Treat next year and the sequel the year after that? Depending on if there's enough to make a brand new maze off of the second movie. I'd have a hard time believing there wouldn't be since it's a whole bunch of stories in one movie... And they'd probably just re-use a lot of shit.

Plus I just wanna be Sam. Forever.

• Like 2