Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood - Event Discussion

What if NOES comes back next year...as AVP style semi original 3D maze?

There's already a disorienting effect when red and green and contrasted (which is why Wes gave him that sweater) and there's no reason Freddy Kruger would not make a 3D Nightmare...that he will welcome you to. And if makeup uses a lot of strong blacks and reds that will also produce a 3D effect. Kruger 3D: Legacy of Nightmares.

What if NOES comes back next year...as AVP style semi original 3D maze?

There's already a disorienting effect when red and green and contrasted (which is why Wes gave him that sweater) and there's no reason Freddy Kruger would not make a 3D Nightmare...that he will welcome you to. And if makeup uses a lot of strong blacks and reds that will also produce a 3D effect. Kruger 3D: Legacy of Nightmares.

Is this a joke though? I can't be sure.

I'm all for having Freddy back, but knowing how they do 3D mazes, it'd be waaaaay too bright.

Nothing kills the vibe more than going through a neon room.

If they can find a way to do it SPARINGLY, I'm all for it. Maybe just ELEMENTS in 3D, but not the whole maze.

For example, in 2008, when you walked into the house and it was normal, then the black light hit and you see all the writing on the wall (still one of my favorite rooms, btw). So maybe they could do a lighting switch to trigger 3D effects?

• Like 1

Thank you but where can I find a phone number to call?

I would try calling the 1-800-Universal number and see if you can get connected with anyone there, there's really no specific ticketing number especially for special event tickets like HHN.

Get it girl!

This. Yup. Agreed.

Edited by Mellie_Monster

If they can do a long, epic maze that was Annabelle, then Conjuring, then maybe Conjuring 2, that'd be cool with me. There's a lot of jumping locations though... even in Annabelle, there's like 2 different cities. They did it in Insidious though. Idk... i kinda miss the "best of series" type mazes. We haven't had one since... Hostel and somewhat Silent Hill.

If they can do a long, epic maze that was Annabelle, then Conjuring, then maybe Conjuring 2, that'd be cool with me. There's a lot of jumping locations though... even in Annabelle, there's like 2 different cities. They did it in Insidious though. Idk... i kinda miss the "best of series" type mazes. We haven't had one since... Hostel and somewhat Silent Hill.

I dunno about having Annabelle first, simply because the Perron farmhouse would be a KILLER facade.

• Like 1

I just feel that they have to give TWD a break next year regardless if it comes back or no in the future. So they are gonna need a heavy hitter to take it's place, With Insidious being highest rated maze last year and it being a popular franchise it's a no brainer to take TWD's mantle up, and with The Conjuring being very similar (I know it's not but you gotta admit it's both basically a haunted house environment)

Also The Purge 3 is set to release this summer would be something new to breath life into the Terror Tram.

• Like 1

I just feel that they have to give TWD a break next year regardless if it comes back or no in the future. So they are gonna need a heavy hitter to take it's place, With Insidious being highest rated maze last year and it being a popular franchise it's a no brainer to take TWD's mantle up, and with The Conjuring being very similar (I know it's not but you gotta admit it's both basically a haunted house environment)

If Murdy can somehow get the rights to do Freddy Vs. Jason, I don't think Insidious seems likely to return.

• Like 1

If Murdy can somehow get the rights to do Freddy Vs. Jason, I don't think Insidious seems likely to return.

I don't get what one would have to do with the other showing up or not.

Also remember it's not the rights that was stopping him it was NLC not wanting them to show up in the same maze. If we do get FVJ it would litterally have nothing to do with the success of AVP.