Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood - Event Discussion

I'd honestly LOVE to see The Purge take over TT. I think it's believable, would be tons of fun, and actually make it feel like it did back in the early years of HHN when the ENTIRE TT had life to it, and it was interesting to walk through, it wasn't the sane old thing and it didn't feel like a longer drawn out maze that's already in the park.

As for walking dead, I'm just not a fan. I like the show, definitely nit as much as the first two seasons that followed the books/comics, but it was fun the first year, it needs to ... excuse the pun, but, be shot in the head for a few years as far as mazes and TT is concerned.

Edited by Mellie_Monster

I want TT to return to multiple themes of the IPs in the mazes and other stuff.

Kinda like a scarezone/maze gauntlet.

I loved TT 07-09 cuz of that. 10 was one theme and then randomly La Llorona, but the whole experience just wasn't scary. 11 kinda flopped cuz they underused Scream and never tapped into the source material well, and focused mainly on stuff that WASN'T Scream. I thought TWD in 12 was really exciting, but now its overstayed its welcome.

Return to your roots!

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 1

I want TT to return to multiple themes of the IPs in the mazes and other stuff.

Kinda like a scarezone/maze gauntlet.

I loved TT 07-09 cuz of that. 10 was one theme and then randomly La Llorona, but the whole experience just wasn't scary. 11 kinda flopped cuz they underused Scream and never tapped into the source material well, and focused mainly on stuff that WASN'T Scream. I thought TWD in 12 was really exciting, but now its overstayed its welcome.

Return to your roots!

THIS! I SO long for TT to return to the good old days where it was a sweet mashup of all the IPs that year with a theme that stood out just a bit more so they could theme the video you watched on the tram. I miss those days. BRING IT BACK MURDY! I am interested to see his they work with the war of the worlds crash scene when it's no longer there.

I think they know sometimes but they rather put it off...

It doesn't take a genius to find out that the long walk to the backlot would be boring without something there. We were saying that back when we first heard about the walk 2 weeks before the event, but it takes Uni 2 weeks into the event realize it? I mean, cmon...

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 1

It doesn't take a genius to find out that the long walk to the backlot would be boring without something there. We were saying that back when we first heard about the walk 2 weeks before the event, but it takes Uni 2 weeks into the event realize it? I mean, cmon...

I totally agree.

Marketing. :D

"Some shit changed? Let's go back."

A question for those who work the event

At dracula untold we were given tickets and had to turn them in at the end of the queue to a cast member. Can anyone explain why we had to do that?

We were told it's only for waits of 30 minutes or more. For some reason though we didn't need them for Clowns which had a 35 minute wait, but we did need them for AvP which was 140.

We were told it's only for waits of 30 minutes or more. For some reason though we didn't need them for Clowns which had a 35 minute wait, but we did need them for AvP which was 140.

We had that ticket deal at Clowns 3D at opening night and when i asked the guy handing them out what they were for he said "to make sure no one is cutting in line"

The wait was an hour for the maze give or take

Edited by Doctor Jeffula

The auctioneer has been a little *toots horn* since opening night, so last night, whipping out the barks she did and the auctioning off of people, made it so much more fun and interesting, also ... Ridesandstuff already said it, but the additions to the walkway were AWESOME, thankfully it only took two weekends to get something "exciting" in there.