Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood - Event Discussion

Pretty sure he's saying that 'cause the article stated that the scarezone director pitched the idea, not Chris Williams.

Although, Chris Williams could've expanded on it to a degree to be able to call it his, in a sense?

Idk. Williams should probably still design the full maze... Idk who else would though.

• Like 1

Idk how many people have seen this, but these people, regardless of being celebrities and part of the show or whatevz, are like the epitome of annoying people for scareactors.

Also, the guy that broke character was hilarious 'cause he thought he was in trouble and yet aggravating 'cause he broke character...

Idk how many people have seen this, but these people, regardless of being celebrities and part of the show or whatevz, are like the epitome of annoying people for scareactors.

I agree but I can excuse it because they had to make it interesting somehow. I highly doubt they would have acted like that without cameras on them. People who really act like that should be kicked from the event lol