Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood - Event Discussion

Idk about all the dancing Santanico's, but some of the scare-ones had robes, and some didn't. To me, it seemed like a choice for them? But I didn't ask or look too much into it.

And I think the backlot performers have new outfits too, BUT again, I didn't pay attention, I think I just saw one with a full outfit at scarebase. I could be wrong.

The whole situation with the go-gos doesn't bother me. However, I am a bit concerned about the future of the event if they're going to continue to water everything down. After being able to do everything over there, I must say I had a better time a Knott's than HHN. Next year, I'm afraid we'll be completely stripped bare of any park-wide entertainment.

• Like 1

But what if those mazes and scarezones have green blood instead of red because of "complaints" the event is too gory?

*This literally happened post-9/11. Sure the country was sensitive at the time, but c'mon. I also remember the KSF maps got rid of skulls and put ghosts instead*

Edited by DTH316

Oh ok cool, I'm kind of surprised they didn't just continue Skullz in that area.

Eh, it seems like a weird space for stilts. Casting that many people who can work stilts that well and costuming them with custom masks seems hard for something that isn't the most popular thing in the world.