Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood - Event Discussion

I feel like if they bring TWD back, they're gonna make it harder for casting... ESPECIALLY Terror Tram. I know this is really terrible to say, but I could see a reason for me quitting would be "I don't wanna be a walker... on Terror Tram..." Though I doubt that'd be my only excuse. I'd probably use school as an excuse too. :D

But seriously, for actors, to play the same role. For four years, even if they've never played it themselves, just seeing it and having to be in that position just gives so much lack of motivation to try.

Or maybe that's me 'cause I take everything for granted.

I was thinking that earlier today. If, for some godforsaken reason, TWD comes back and if, for an even more godforsaken reason, I'm cast as a walker again, I'd quit. Switching to pool isn't even an option anymore, since I tried that this year and was rejected. I'm still not happy about being on Tram, but I'm in it for the long haul this year.

No more TWD, please.

I just hold onto the whole "we never use a maze more than three years in a row" theory that Murdy has followed since the event came back in terms if never seeing TWD again. It's so beyond overdone, and it's time to move the walkers out and bring the freaks in!

It's not a rule or Theory it was made up by us only basing it on Freddy, Jason, and Leatherface three year run, but what throws a wrench in that theory was the first two year we had them we only had 3 mazes, with House Of Horror just being House of Horrors. So it did not give Murdy room to after that to expand the brand so that being way the next year the slate was wiped clean and we got Lionsgate films and Halloween because SAW was big at the time, by the next year we there was a reboot of 2 out of 3 of the franchises so it gave an excuse to use them again but we still only had 4 mazes at that time. TCM's third run based on the original was just a fluke since that was meant to be another maze entirely, and what throws a gear in the mix of that rule is Murdy has said he wants to do the big New Line 3 again so with another Friday The 13th in the works and NOES will be sure to follow. Now fast forward to Walking Dead honestly from the looks of it I don't think we will see it next year BUT I'm 100% sure it will be back within the next 5 years at least once not cuz it was overdone (it is but money) but because they dropped the ball on this which I will explain after I actually visit but from the looks of things they kinda let it try to survive on it's own. Personally I love TWD, enough to let it pass this year but, it just seems like we gotta give it a break for a while.

From what my friend keeps telling me this is the Walking Deads final season. That could either mean no more TWD or one more TWD. Please be no more. Love the show, but too overplayed at HHN. All 3 years I've gone everything has been about TWD and I want something else in the spotlight.

During an interview with AMC's CEO, he said that he sees the show still being around in 2022. So your friends are way off. Lol

• Like 3

I could have sworn Murdy said it himself that they never use a property more than three years in a row, BUT, that could just be my brain meshing together. They did bring back TCM, which to me has been the happiest moment if my life.

In terms of walking dead, dear lord, NO MORE. I'm okay with the show, I watch it, but not a die hard fan, and I just feel like the maze and TT have tanked since the first year, and as someone who worked the sane character in the same SZ for 4 years back when I was an SA, dear god it's terrible, I don't wish that on anyone. Besides, I really miss when TT was full of slashers and small hints of zombies, Bates Motel was a college/high school party massacre, etc.

Just, no more walkers please.

• Like 1

I knew it was bs. AMC wants to get as much money out of the show as possible. They'll probably kill off Eugene to make it last longer. And he'll tell one of the people how to stop it and it won't be revealed until the finale of the next season. Sounds familiar if you have seen season one and two.

Having read the comics (of course they don't always follow the comics, but still), something does go wrong at Washington, and that's all I'm going to say without spoilers. So yeah, it's not ending with Washington.

From what my friend keeps telling me this is the Walking Deads final season. That could either mean no more TWD or one more TWD. Please be no more. Love the show, but too overplayed at HHN. All 3 years I've gone everything has been about TWD and I want something else in the spotlight.

umh from someone who has read the comics and I don't wanna get to spoilerish but..... this should be obvious to everyone but just in case I'll put in a spoiler box

Eugene does not know shit about the zombie virus he was lying for protection.There is no cure.

Eugene is still alive in the comics and has an important role that ha more to do with survival

He makes bullets

and since the comics is still going on it should be obvious they never made it to Washington.

So not just money but the series is not even half way close to where the comics are, they may not be following the comics religiously but the overall foundation is the same Atlanta to Hershal's Farm to Prison to The Governor destroying it with a tank to separation to heading to Washington. with even major changes not really affecting it. So I can tell you it not done not even in the next five years plus the spin-off and they want to introduce Negan (all you need know is he is 10 times more f'ed up then the Governor). That being said I think we should give it 5 years or until it's final season until we do it again let us breath from Walkers a bit.

• Like 1

umh from someone who has read the comics and I don't wanna get to spoilerish but..... this should be obvious to everyone but just in case I'll put in a spoiler box

Eugene does not know shit about the zombie virus he was lying for protection.There is no cure.

Eugene is still alive in the comics and has an important role that ha more to do with survival

He makes bullets

and since the comics is still going on it should be obvious they never made it to Washington.

So not just money but the series is not even half way close to where the comics are, they may not be following the comics religiously but the overall foundation is the same Atlanta to Hershal's Farm to Prison to The Governor destroying it with a tank to separation to heading to Washington. with even major changes not really affecting it. So I can tell you it not done not even in the next five years plus the spin-off and they want to introduce Negan (all you need know is he is 10 times more f'ed up then the Governor). That being said I think we should give it 5 years or until it's final season until we do it again let us breath from Walkers a bit.

Damn it you tempted me with those spoilers. Tis what I suspected anyways

Random question, but my friend who I thought was gonna give me an upgrade from general to FOTL for November 1st cannot do it. Is there any way to call Universal and upgrade over the phone? I know you can do it at the park, but I just want to make sure

Try calling from what I know the only way to upgrade is at the gate from experience they do keep extra FOTL for the day of. But I would call just in case it won't hurt.