Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood - Event Discussion

Man what a great time, me and my wife drove from tucson and did the park all day. Then we did the early access to the event. Literally we did ALL the houses and zones in 3 1/2 hours. we left early at likr 10 but we had been awake for 2 days and had done it all but man.... it was great. im a Orlando veteren of 13 years but this was a great new experience

• Like 1

Oh god, not this again. I don't even think I need to state my opinion again, but just to recap:

SHES AT AN EDGEY EVENT ANYWAYS AND IF THERES PEOPLE THAT TURN INTO MONSTERS AND SHIT THEY CALL PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT TO STAY IN GODDAMN CHARACTER!!

*straightens suit* ahem. Where exactly did this suit even come from...? Anyways, I don't see why this is such a huge deal. It's an "offensive" event, and they warn people beforehand. Kids these days....

• Like 1

I did VIP on Saturday and I guess they implemented a last minute "special tour" which I thought wasn't going to happen this year. I read the earlier reviews (instamatic's HHN Review 9/20 to be exact) and wasn't planning to do the tour because there was nothing special about it this year except for a free ride down to the metro sets. As I was getting my VIP lanyard/bracelet, the gal at the front desk said that we might want to do the tour because it consisted of a "special event". This shocked me because as I read in instamatic's review that there wasn't a special event like the insidious event last year. I went along with the tour and boy was she right. I don't know if I want to spoil it for the upcoming VIP people reading this thread but what I can say is TAKE THE TOUR!

• Like 1

After reading the article I remembered that I was there watching this bit take place. It was no more than playful banter and the auctioneer staying in character. I thought it was really funny and the girls seemed to be having fun. I think it's just ridiculous. It clearly says this event is not recommended for children under the age of 13. That means it'll contain some pg-13 humor. So what if that's how the auctioneer zinged you. You don't see a guy who she told to come back and talk to her when his balls dropped filing a lawsuit now do you. You don't see me filing a lawsuit after many zings from last years barker or this years auctioneer. They're gonna lose this suit and just feel ridiculous. My sister has been zinged by Norman and the auctioneer called a slut and a whore she knows it's all them staying in character. It's not the end of our beloved event. But it may be the end of the barker and photo op with Norman and all other characters who make vocal harassments. Still, watching it happen,

Nobody thought there was anything wrong, infact some of the guys were chiming in bids for them, I think I said $200 just to keep it going for fun. It's ridiculous.

I did VIP on Saturday and I guess they implemented a last minute "special tour" which I thought wasn't going to happen this year. I read the earlier reviews (instamatic's HHN Review 9/20 to be exact) and wasn't planning to do the tour because there was nothing special about it this year except for a free ride down to the metro sets. As I was getting my VIP lanyard/bracelet, the gal at the front desk said that we might want to do the tour because it consisted of a "special event". This shocked me because as I read in instamatic's review that there wasn't a special event like the insidious event last year. I went along with the tour and boy was she right. I don't know if I want to spoil it for the upcoming VIP people reading this thread but what I can say is TAKE THE TOUR!

Surprise! No spoilers, though.