Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion

JDW

Sort of disappointed by the reviews I've heard so far for Roanoke... Hopefully it gets better

Keep in mind that last night was a Dress Rehearsal. It takes time to get into the story and understand how to utilize the spot at which you're placed in the house. Plus you have to account for possible first time scareactors. It will get better!

• Like 2

I'm hyped for tonight. But man, these weather reports. I hope it just blows over.

Bring a poncho. While most everyone else is waiting in a ride or under a roof of a store/restaurant for the weather to pass, you can be in the much shorter lines for the houses

RAIN????? RAIN?????????? hahahahaha!

I dont spend a months check in Orlando every year just to bitch bc of the rain! Put on a poncho and get going!!!!! When it rains hard you usually can get an extra run through a house (or more) bc everyone else is sitting under an awning or something,,,

• Like 3

You can definitely spot the Floridians and/or theme park veterans. We tend to be the people who exclaim "Awesome! It is supposed to rain! Looks like we will get a few extra rides/houses in tonight!". I agree with Duh and Mrevio. Wear a poncho (or not) and get a little more done!

I will admit that the street experiences can be somewhat diminished by rain.

• Like 2

Psh, you don't need anything for the rain. Just bask in it and laugh at the fools who do nothing because they're scared of water

i would Love to have the kind of immune system you have lol. Rain makes me terribly sick if I stay in those wet clothes, (Specially since the soundstages are so cold.)

And walking for 5+ hours in wet shoes.... no way.

• Like 1

Bayou stayed out most of the time. We walked through the zone at 9 and again around 11. Both times the cast was out. Didn't see a sacrifice, but did see the voodoo witch searching for a victim. She looked at my girlfriend, who smiled at her, and got in her face with an evil grin and said, "Looks like someone is having too much fun!"