Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion

JDW

Having known about the event since Islands of Fear, I truly wish I could have started going sooner. However, since going for my first time in 2012, I must say it's gotten better each year. I suspect it'll continue this trajectory next year. There's no way 2015 won't top 2012-2014.

Edited by Tich0las
  • Like 1

I was pulling for Maskerade for street of the year. Yes it was very minimally themed, but the cast made the absolute best of it. I saw some of my favorite scares there, which is amazing considering they had practically nowhere to hide and not a lot of fog either. It was definitely my favorite "hang back and watch" scarezone this year.

I was pulling for Maskerade for street of the year. Yes it was very minimally themed, but the cast made the absolute best of it. I saw some of my favorite scares there, which is amazing considering they had practically nowhere to hide and not a lot of fog either. It was definitely my favorite "hang back and watch" scarezone this year.

Especially waiting for Minions. Watching is hilarious. One of the best scares in the street came from this zone. A stilt walker in white camouflaged himself into one of the Shrek posters and leaned down and scared the piss out of me. :P

• Like 1

I did an HHN 24 Review for my YouTube channel, it's over 2 1/2 hours long but it's time stamped so you can go to exactly what you want to see. In it I discussed my EARLY ideas for HHN 25. If you'd like to check it out, here's a link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck3f...62Ko2dyAqIF-rg If you like what you see then feel free to comment, subscribe & check out all the Orlando/Hollywood videos in my HHN playlist. Thanks!

• Like 1