HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

Wooo Yes! Here's to everyone who said Dracula was Empire *raises cup of blood* As for the rest of you...Stay thirsty my friends! I can't wait to say I told you! :P

I toast to you sir. It was nice being able to figure out these code words this year. Who knows if i'll have the same luck next year or not.

But seriously it makes much more sense to have The Conjuring next year when you have two movies & Annabelle to take scenes from. I still think it happens as a share next year.

Yes this is the IP no one really knows about, the trailer is vague to be generous & it looks more action than horror(like Purge Anarchy) but I have faith that both coasts A&D will make it work somehow. AWIL is coming to Scare LA which will be incredible just like ours was last year & you still have the Original maze whatever it may be.

Edited by SirOwenDisney

I'd be very happy if its just a scarezone. This is a huge waste of a maze.

Is AVP and TWD really enough to pull in the general public to set more records? I've been reading so many negative comments this year on the lineup. We need one more HOLY SHIT! maze that's brand new in order for this year to rope people in.

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 1

Why not just make an original House based on Vlad Tepes?(yes I know Marketing...) The Conjuring 2 is going through a ton of legal disputes with one of the original Producers and Warner Bros. so who knows if that will ever happen. I'm so excited to hear Lorde playing while waiting in Universal Plaza.

Edited by Zero56

I'd be very happy if its just a scarezone. This is a huge waste of a maze.

Is AVP and TWD really enough to pull in the general public to set more records? I've been reading so many negative comments this year on the lineup. We need one more HOLY SHIT! maze that's brand new in order for this year to rope people in.

didnt think about this...makes sense too. we get a face off maze, they get a sz. They get a Dracula maze, we get a sz. its probably gunna be a maze though

But seriously it can't be a scarezone were would we put it. We got the lower lot and London. Lower Lot is probably gonna be stilts again and London. Untold has a medieval theme and wouldn't fit in London. But yet again the facade doesn't fit in Parisian either anyway but it is most likely a maze.

If Dracula is a maze then I don't see much reason for anyone from Orlando to want to make the trip to Hollywood this year. At least last year we had Insidious/Black Sabbath/El Cucuy which were definitely worth the trip out here . Unless they're die hard AWiL fans then I dont think the original maze is gonna be enough to entice anyone to come out from Florida who went to HHN 23 already.

Shared Properties:

Alien vs Predator

From Dusk Till Dawn

The Walking Dead

Face Off

Dracula: Untold

Hollywood Exclusives:

Original Maze

An Ameican Werewolf in London (which Orlando already got last year anyways)

• Like 1

It's a maze that isn't built for a movie none of us have seen in the smallest venue of the park. Remember that one scene was actually removed from the maze to make space.

People will always complain online. When TWD was announced for Orlando people were saying they would sue the park for lying about the lineup. Don't put much weight into it.

If Dracula is a maze then I don't see much reason for anyone from Orlando to want to make the trip to Hollywood this year.

That is a tiny tiny tiny part of the HHNH demographic.

Dammit why does it have to be Dracula? I had just convinced my sister that conjuring was coming and this curveball gets thrown. It was hard to convince her because she kept arguing "why do you believe all the online people" because you guys make sense and love this event just as much as I do.

I know how you feel, my new girlfriend has never been to HHN and I told her we might get The Conjuring as a maze this year and it's one of her favorite horror movies so I really wanted it to come this year so the event so it would be perfect for her but at this point I've almost given up hope.