HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

^Honestly, I'm excited we're getting two really awesome creature-heavy houses. American Werewolf in London and Alien VS Predator. After seeing AWiL last year, I have a new appreciation for the creature houses.

Seems like Orlando is basing more on the game where Hollywood's maze is based more on Requiem. So what the heck is that rusty wall if it isn't the Whaling Station!

Wait what? Since when did they say ours is going to be off of Requiem?

• Like 3

so I'm guessing AWIL is the Scare LA announcement?

Either that or Empire (Conjuring).

By the way, some random guy on my Facebook feed is insisting that we're getting a "You're Next" maze. That's definitely going to happen. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Either that or Empire (Conjuring).

By the way, some random guy on my Facebook feed is insisting that we're getting a "You're Next" maze. That's definitely going to happen. :rolleyes:

I don't think I'd mind it as a scarezone (I know the movie sucked, but I've never seen it).

Or just some animal-type scarezone.

• Like 1

Finally the sites back on, BUT OMFG!! ALIEN VERSUS FUCKING PREDATOR!!! WOOOWWWWW

I've tried going to Horror Nights this past 3 years and with many failed attempts I'm seriously really going this year!!

If I don't, IM KILLING SOMEONE (MULTIPLE PEOPLE) but damn I grew up as a kid watching the AvP films and Predator films and in elementary school acting like Aliens/Predators and drawing them all day. AND WERE GETTING A AVP MAZE

NOT JUST ALIEN NOR PREDATOR BUT BOTH BIG BOYS IN ONE BIG MAZE!!!

WE HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN FREDDY VERSUS JASON BUT IM SO HAPPYYY!

• Like 4

I've been saying we'd get a Alien/Predator soon , am I right or wrong?

I said we get AWIL this year , but some doubted me

I also said Conjuring will be released at LA first

DONT DOUBT THE STRAIGHT EDGE

I love how the website has both the Alien & Predator emojis but hate how I can't use them

I'm sorry if I'm being annoying guys but I'm just so excited

• Like 2

If anything, a cautionary tale can be found in Evil Dead, which is the fakest looking maze in history.

At the park? Maybe. But Evil Dead was still more realistic than anything I saw at the major competing events.

• Like 1

Yeah. God knows Knotts' best maze is not even half the quality of Evil Dead.

Oh, and I guess its now official that Empire is indeed the maze with a film coming out this year.

However, I think its a huge mistake having AVP and TWD in the same area. Crowds will be down there more than ever, especially with FDTD. I can't imagine ppl staying on the upper lot long. Must be Conjuring.

Edited by DTH316

Has anyone bothered asking Murdy about Annabelle not just the conjuring? He did say one of the mazes is a movie being released this year didn't he? This is prolly the loop hole to avoid all the Conjuring questions and he technically would be doing the Conjuring but focusing on Annabelle for creative reasons...? Just a thought.