HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

Can we move whether Alien Vs. Predator is a good choice to that thread? Let's continue speculation. We have a few questions to answer: What are the next 3 mazes to be announced? (We know about AWiL, but what is the original and what is the IP?) When will these mazes be announced? (We know there will be one announcement before Scare LA, but which and when?) And I'm sure we can come up with more questions just to pass the time.

Im guessing the next announcement will be on Friday, followed by Scare LA on the 10, then the final announcement on Wednesday

Thought I would post something I found interesting. Here's the list of treatment lengths for the mazes:

1. The Walking Dead: End of the Line – 90 pages
  2. From Dusk ‘Till Dawn – 76 pages
  3. Face Off – 75 pages
  4. Original maze – 75 pages
  5. Empire – 72 pages
  6. Alien vs. Predator – 55 pages
  7. American Werewolf in London – 47 pages

What do you guys think about this? AWiL seems to be the most detailed in person so far, but why is that and AvP at the bottom? And why is Face Off near the middle? Does treatment length really directly correlate with detail or length of the maze? Discuss!

Thought I would post something I found interesting. Here's the list of treatment lengths for the mazes:

1. The Walking Dead: End of the Line – 90 pages
  2. From Dusk ‘Till Dawn – 76 pages
  3. Face Off – 75 pages
  4. Original maze – 75 pages
  5. Empire – 72 pages
  6. Alien vs. Predator – 55 pages
  7. American Werewolf in London – 47 pages

What do you guys think about this? AWiL seems to be the most detailed in person so far, but why is that and AvP at the bottom? And why is Face Off near the middle? Does treatment length really directly correlate with detail or length of the maze? Discuss!

Edited by Zero56
  • Like 2

just make sure it's not horror related but the family fantasy adventure of a lifetime!

I cooked them very well so there's no blood. Don't worry.

I am interested to see how they pull this off. I am really into Vlad the Impaler and I think that there is enough to milk to make a 4-5 minute experience.

http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/vlad-the-impaler-transylvania-black-shirt.asp

I'm wearing this right now. Everyone buy one, they are sure to be cheaper than official HHN merch.