HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

if your'e suggesting AWIL, it doesnt seem likely since its a sharred announcement

But we are sharing a property just not sharing the ones you may think. Remember they both are Universal properties that will exist as "Classic" Dracula being the first of Originals and AWIL being a take on the classic Universal Warewolf

• Like 1

In a way it will explain the partnerships of both HHNH and HHNO to the GP while at the same time it promotes an on studio property. As both as well as their original predecessors are all Universal Properties and have never been to an HHN event before, they still wanna find a way to reuse or reconcep stories they've used in the past.

Edited by Tmrw
  • Like 1

WE'RE GETTING A DRACULA MAZE AND WE'RE NOT GETTING THE CONJURING!!! THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!

But seriously guys, you all seem to have an amazing sense of judgement being that you have not gone in there yet. I'll admit Dracula would not be my first choice for a maze, but I think it has potential to have some really cool stuff in it. Give it a chance before you bash it. I think Ouija would be a better movie to do a maze on (Based on the trailer) being that it's more horror-like and it is a paranormal property.

I love how Murdy has been pushing variety yet we're getting TWO vampire houses, TWO houses set in a castle, and having Walking Dead everywhere. If TWD does return for a fourth year, that should not be an excuse to have Resident Evil.

• Like 1

NathanOlavarria @NathanOlavarria 1d @HorrorNights @HorrorNights have you ever thought of doing a maze based off the joker?. Put us inside Arkham Asylum one year! Please!

NathanOlavarria @NathanOlavarria 1d @HorrorNights would you do it if you had the chance

Horror Nights @HorrorNights 1d @NathanOlavarria yes

Murdy saying he would do Arkham Asylum makes my day. It'll never happen, but by saying yes and basically saying its maze material validates that my dream of wanting it isn't weird. Hopefully Fright Fest gets on it and pronto!

• Like 6

NathanOlavarria @NathanOlavarria 1d @HorrorNights @HorrorNights have you ever thought of doing a maze based off the joker?. Put us inside Arkham Asylum one year! Please!

NathanOlavarria @NathanOlavarria 1d @HorrorNights would you do it if you had the chance

Murdy saying he would do Arkham Asylum makes my day. It'll never happen, but by saying yes and basically saying its maze material validates that my dream of wanting it isn't weird. Hopefully Fright Fest gets on it and pronto!

Not only that, but since it seems more and more likely that Universal Orlando will someday give up the Marvel rights back to Disney, (and they already have in Hollywood), Maybe one day, Six Flags will give up the rights to the DC Comics characters and Universal Parks will be more than happy to accommodate the Justice League of America and other characters from that fantastic, fabulous comic book company.

tumblr_lzkbzbDgtR1qb4a6z.gif

fuck you six flags

• Like 5