HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

Probably a Red Herring he never does anything obvious. UNLESS hpictures you know that he knows you know it's too obvious... nah too obvious. :P

Hmm, or maybe your reply is a little too obvious regarding your knowledge of how obvious the spec is related to the obvious property in question. Obviously, I got nuthin' so disregard. Ha Ha!

Last year I thought it was slam dunk that Hollywood was getting American Werewolf in London after John Murdy provided a picture clue and noted there was Cryptography involved. One of the books in the picture was titled "1491". A=1st letter, W=4th letter from end, I=9th letter in alphabet, L=15th letter from end (sum of all numbers). AWIL....Needless to say, I no longer put much thought into speculation. Ho-hum.

Every once in a while an opportunity comes along out of the blue...this one is soooo outrageous I want to go for it...decisions, decisions..This would definitely be a 1st for HHN...something so insane no one would ever attempt it...risky as hell...probably will get me fired! LOL

I can't think of anything but....Ghostbusters? Giant puffy puppet? Zuul dog puppets? Fire?

Could this be Alien? Alien's first ever video game came out in 1982 on the Atari 2600 and also could connect to how "Alien: Isolation" is coming out I'm October on current generation gaming systems. The genre for the '82 game is "maze" lol

It could also be Ghostbusters or Halloween since they both had games on 2600.

Edited by StraightEdge
  • Like 1

some guy in the Orlando forum said this

Linked it.

Hint #2 - the code name "Beauty is only skin deep" refers to the BUSINESS of Beauty products...

Business of Beauty products = Avon

Bonus Hint - "Ding Dong..." = Ding Dong Avon Calling.

Property this little exchange appears in = Edward Scissorhands

Edward Scissorhands = Winona Ryder

Winona Ryder is in Alien: Resurrection