Horror Unearthed 2012

My girlfriend and I both registered our cards last night, and received the registered card badge. We both went through all of the houses, and scanned our cards one after the other when we got to the terminals....I received all of my badges, including the 7 in 1, but my girlfriend didn't receive a single badge for any house. Is there a period of time we should wait between scanning our cards or something?

I finally got my 100 wins in the beast game. I seem to be pretty lucky and have periods of time where I could win multiple times without too much failure.

Some of my scans for the houses don't go through while others do...hopefully it'll catch up though.

• Like 1

Cramer, I wasn't getting any badges after the register pass card badge. To fix it all I had to do was get points in an online game first then get 1 more scan and then all mine showed up.

Maybe that's the problem. She literally just made the account before going to the event. Didn't play a single game. Hopefully if I get her to do a few games, it'll work when we go back.

• Like 1

This is really kind of frustrating because we don't know whether the system is not working, or if we've just misinterpreted the task. Even though this task seems pretty straightforward, what happens when we get to harder ones?

I understand that this is some pretty new territory for them, but I hope they're able to iron out the issues quickly.

• Like 1

that was my frustration Friday, I did all houses and scan my card and my card must be faulty because I did not get any badges at all,

there is no way to know if it is working or not, and my phone won't get updates even thought I said yes to phone updates..

This is really kind of frustrating because we don't know whether the system is not working, or if we've just misinterpreted the task. Even though this task seems pretty straightforward, what happens when we get to harder ones?

I understand that this is some pretty new territory for them, but I hope they're able to iron out the issues quickly.

It's on their end. People in the FB group went through in the same order and got the 1k points. Very few got the 1k points but a few did.

• Like 1

Ok for the Beast (Cerebin) game, I've played on different computers, on the same account of course, but at different locations and different times of day. Basically, statistically speaking, the least commonly used key # was 4, and the most common were 3 and 5, with 3 being the most popular. I've gotten the 1,3,5 or 2,3,5 combinations (or their permutations) a lot more than any other combos i've tried. And the first cage really likes key #'s 2 and 3.

Again, this is just in my case, on the computers I've played on, in the area I'm in (south florida). Is anyone else getting similar results? Or different ones? Interested in seeing if there's some sort of pattern geographically or otherwise, or if it's just random.

Part of me loves that moment when I guess the first two right...and then wants to throw my laptop across the room when the third one is wrong. Just me and my lack of patience.

• Like 1

are we supposed to get a new game today?

It was just speculation on my part. We don't actually have any idea when new games will go up.

It's on their end. People in the FB group went through in the same order and got the 1k points. Very few got the 1k points but a few did.

Ah, good to know! Did they just get a text/e-mail about it, or did it come with a badge too?

• Like 1

About the beast game, I had the same experience as Christy did. Everytime (with the exception of a few times where I got annoyed and tried 1-2-3), I did 4-3-5 and won fairly often.

About the 1k task last night, my boyfriend and I are speculating that maybe you had to just do those houses and not any others before? We did all seven before we did the task, so maybe it mucked it up. Someone else in the group on FB commented and said that they went to the park, did the 4 in that order, then did another house and they got the credit. So unless it is a bug, maybe you just have to do the four first.

From Rick on FB -

]The goal of this mystery is to confuse and confound, and also of course to keep you around. Credits and badges will come to those due, we know it's frustrating as you work the things through. It gets tougher and tougher as we move toward the day, you'll love it or hate it...fun either way.

• Like 2