Scareactor Appreciation

Michele

To the male scareactor from the Vampire horde who whispered in my ear "you look like you'd taste good" then proceeded to wiggle your tongue at me, thank you for creeping Michele and I out.

That was awesome! I almost forgot about it. They were doing such a good job.

• Like 1

The two prisoners that made my friend run back and forth from the entrance to exit of sting alley, you made my night. And also one of the men in Alice Cooper with the straight jacket, got a laugh out of me by screaming loser into a teen boys ear that had his eyes closed holding on to a 5 foot girl.

To be edited as I still can't seem to wake up :)

AC house - to Mom and Dad, who simply do not stay out of my face; the jock in School's Out for having such fondness for Uncle Fred; and The Showman for never failing to give an energetic finale.

P&T - I love me some Elvis :P

TWD - that dark haired walker by the "Dead Inside" door manages to get me every time ;). Another shoutout to the female walker outside who is very fond of munching on zombie Carl.

Gothic - to the gent in the belltower who fortunately allowed me to pass without any ranch. And the final flyer who always sails just perfectly over my head. High ten dude!

Streets - wow! Okay, the vampire in Sting Alley who apparently really likes red hair. The two hot chainsaw chicks in Central Park who almost but didn't quite chase me (coz, folks, if you chase me, you'll catch me). The darling trick or treater who tried for 5 minutes to ask me for candy by Silent Hill (and I couldn't hear her) - still waved at me and the chair all night. The non-stilted Iniquitus who was apparently my fist-bump buddy in a previous life. The daunting and terrifying beast that I didn't get to see nearly long enough. And the walker who was Uncle Fred's best friend in two previous lifetimes.

Five more weeks and I just can't wait - thank ALL OF YOU for making this such a fabulous experience!

ETA: Honorable mention in P&T to my old pal puking zombie from Deadtropolis.

• Like 1

the man behind the bell in gothica, pointed at my shirt,

Understand ....those aren't Tshirts....they're TARGETS

And It seems that I got the desired result...Believe this... I watch these boards NOT for my ego ..but to see how I can improve my performance everynight...you guys spend alot of money every year for this...I certainly don't want to be the one you feel was a waste of it...I'll be seeing you again.....soon

Gothic - to the gent in the belltower who fortunately allowed me to pass without any ranch. And the final flyer who always sails just perfectly over my head. High ten dude!

Y'know...since everything tastes like chicken these days(including those hearts yer so fond of)..I think I'm switchin up to honeymustard ...conduct yourself accordingly

Edited by Hell0513
  • Like 1

Just a few more worthy mentions from Opening Weekend:

P&T - LED room guy got me good and I was staring right at him debating whether or not someone was there. Your flashlight attendant nearby was laughing pretty hard at the scare. It was some time around 6:30 on opening night. Got a pretty decent scare out of Elvis and two-headed divorced couple in that same walkthrough.

Gothic - Stilts character got me really good in my run around 8 PM on opening night.

TWD - No one specific, but opening crew were on point both nights despite the sunlight coming through. Still had a lot of scares thanks to your efforts.

Alice Cooper - The insane patient by the AC eyes on the wall was awesome (both crews, all 4 walkthroughs).

Streets -

Grim Reaper: Thanks for randomly sitting next to me and staring me down last night in the Hollywood area sometime around 9 PM last night. Quite a funny, unexpected, and unique moment!

Warriors: Props to the warrior who was without a spear, but still took advantage of the streets and constantly rushed around people on all fours. You were very entertaining and got quite a few scares during my time in the zone.

• Like 1

To be edited as I still can't seem to wake up :)

AC house - to Mom and Dad, who simply do not stay out of my face; the jock in School's Out for having such fondness for Uncle Fred; and The Showman for never failing to give an energetic finale.

We try to be as energitic as possible. I mean we are rockstars. And hi Vorhees.

• Like 1

1) My absolute favorite is the Traditional in the fox mask who leaped off the sidewalk next to Twister on opening night and began screaming in my face for a good minute straight. I understood that all you wanted for Halloween was to go trick or treating and get candy, but your mother would only give you marzipan. I LOVED your interaction and it was even better seeing you again tonight - you recognized me! If you are on the boards, or if anyone knows who this is, please let me know!

Nom nom nom.

So many good scare actors this year. Teach already highlights a lot of the good scares we got.

But the last gargoyle later on Saturday (across for the "out of the fog" scene) got my wife good. She was watching them set up the other scare and he jumped out at her. She heard the sound and jumped... but she had no idea he was behind her. He just stayed a inch from her head while I motioned for her to turn around... Right into his mask! She fell to the floor, and I doubled over in laughter.

As for me, Saturday at 10:00 pm. the Silent Hill cast was on freaking point. The Red nurse and the Pyramid Head got me good. Most I have jumped in a long time.

... and the stilt gargoyle in Gothic (combined with the air gag) is really startling and intimidating.

• Like 2

House of Horrors - Last Saturday during AP Party (2nd cast, probably close to 6pm), Dracula at the end of the hallway, before the crouching tunnel.

Nobody else seemed to be in the scene (or the Brides of Dracula the scene before) and just as I was commenting about there being no Vampires, you came out of nowhere and just about floored me.

Only official scare of the night, so hats off to you

We try to be as energitic as possible. I mean we are rockstars. And hi Vorhees.

Hi back to you. After talking to you in the park on Saturday afternoon, I looked for you on Saturday night in the house. I pointed to your position, but the scareactor just stared back at me . . . I guess it wasn't you. I'll try to catch your cast on Friday.

Hi back to you. After talking to you in the park on Saturday afternoon, I looked for you on Saturday night in the house. I pointed to your position, but the scareactor just stared back at me . . . I guess it wasn't you. I'll try to catch your cast on Friday.

No it must not have been. I don't remember seeing you. Ill keep an eye out this weekend.

Seriously, thank you to traditionals and vampires, everytime im out of work, always amazing. Especially the fox girl traditional with black pigtails, even back to EP I remember you being crazy and amazing, always talking about random thing about mom and such, other traditionals should take notes from your craziness whoever you are! I still see you with the same energy from EP, so thank you!

• Like 2

sinister, saw you in gothic tonight, lol you pointed @ me, i pointed back...

in the alice cooper house, the guy in the school jacket pointed at the shirt, and i pulled it up.

in the chainsaw area the blonde said nice shirt,

saw victoria tonight as well

everyone is doing really good.

the nurse behind the door in silent hill, where the 2 doors are, i didnt know there was anyone back there, got me decent tonight.

everyone is doing fantastic so far from what i have seen...

still cant get the stupid game working :/ oh well.

Ok this is my first post so i wanna say I'm really excited lol but shout out to the trick or treater in traditionals in the monkey mask. She interacted with us so will and she freaked out when ever i gave her a teddy bear i won. She took us on adventure to find the girl with the fox mask, and showed all the people the bear along the way lol By far my favorite scare actor this year.

Edited by Djeter4