Scareactor Appreciation

Michele

Cast A of Alice Cooper... first set. You guys did a little scene swapping between "school's out" & the "stained glass window hallway". Anyway I wasn't exactly in the greatest mood, but you guys in the hallway made my night better. I loved it when i heard "there he is" from you guys. So like i said, thanks for making a somewhat "blah" night & making it better.

Loved the scareactor in Alice Cooper who was waiting right on the other side of the drapings as I lifted them gingerly to make my way through and to the one who nearly body checked me. That house has a great, consistent energy level.

Gothic and Dead End were really rockin' it last night, too, and I loved the chainsaw-wielding female prisioner who kept laughing at me manically in preparation for menacing me with her chainsaw.

Nice to know the showman is getting good scares. Were trying to make the best of a distraction role. Do you remember the times you came through cinema? Or how that final room was set up?

The top hat alice is in back of the room next to the exit and strobes are standard with the left of an insane patient in a straight jacket and a guillotine next to him and i just focuses on the other patient to my right and he put his head in my face and to me that's just creepy.

Also I believe your the "bald father" in the kitchen scene am I right? Tell her she's doing a fine job. I hope I get a scare from you very soon.

Also It's a late entry but it still spooked me till this day!

My Horde! Traditionals/Morphans two of your scareactors around 9 in friday at world expo needs some much needed appreciation. The young lady who screamed out my B&T shirt of 2010 ("Most Bodacious Dude!") and till this day I remembered that tone and how scary you can be. And the other who offered me her candy bag and i grabbed it by the handle and you pushed it away really fast and skipped away as another kid asks for some candy and she screamed no and ran off. If any fellow traditionals read this please tell them how amazing they did because i barely get scared or remember it for this long even though it was a small thing it left an amazing impact, can't wait to see you guys thursday!

• Like 1

I'm actually the showman, or top hat alice. Was just wondering how the room was set up so I knew what cast.

You sir, are doing an absolutely AMAZING job. I just want you to know you're pretty much the highlight of that house along with the jock, don't know if it's the same cast as you. But I really do wanna give you props.

• Like 2

You sir, are doing an absolutely AMAZING job. I just want you to know you're pretty much the highlight of that house along with the jock, don't know if it's the same cast as you. But I really do wanna give you props.

well thank you. I will be sure to let my castmate and tagout know in case its him. Thanks

Kudos to the scareactors this year, me and the family went last Thursday and you guys got my cousin good in the central park area. She wasn't even looking then one is right next to her, my uncle says looks she screams and then says hello. Great job again she does not scare easily and you got her good keep up the great work.

well thank you. I will be sure to let my castmate and tagout know in case its him. Thanks

Because of my arrival times at the event, I'm pretty much always hitting cast A. For you or your tagout- please know my heart belongs to the showman. (And whomever is cast B, I will have to check out as well, because two showmen are even better than one). :)

Because of my arrival times at the event, I'm pretty much always hitting cast A. For you or your tagout- please know my heart belongs to the showman. (And whomever is cast B, I will have to check out as well, because two showmen are even better than one). :)

Well I'm cast b. So if you get a chance this weekend try and come see us. Were both trying to take it a step further every night.

• Like 1

What a great thread! I'm sure I'll be adding to it later.. but I've got stuff to say now..

Last Thursday, 9/27, outside of Walking Dead where the zombies roam, my two friends and I were taking a break on one of the benches (we were also eating and waiting on lagoon show and entertaining ourselves by watching the zombies scare "everyone else"). Of course, we got comfortable, and we stopped paying attention, and the next thing I know, I've got a zombie right up against my ear with a growl. I literally lifted off the bench by about a foot, and both my legs shot out straight. I swear to god my hair was standing on end. Well played, Zombie Man!

Same night in Dead End - three actors in a row got me for the perfect scare trifecta. It was pretty damn impressive. In fact, that whole house was pretty damn impressive.

Last Saturday, 9/29, we were on RIP Tour and standing around in the arcade waiting for the rest of our group to gather so we could move on. Female vampire comes strolling in with a few others.. she walks up to me and gets right in my face and then puckers her lips and kisses at me. About 15 minutes later as we FINALLY were just about to TWD, I see the same vampire girl, and she comes up to me again, kissing at me. Yep, yep, yep.. made my night.. Love me some female vampires. I'll be back 10/12 and 10/3, honey.. come find me. :)

I cannot say enough about the Iniqitus.. your moves are so graceful and the costumes are just gorgeous.. and I love, love, love watching you... it's scary in that jaw-dropping kind of way.

I will pay more attention on our next visit to give proper praise to all those who make this event so awesome. I know I'm forgetting too many..

Oh wait! GOTHIC!! Best house of the event!! Every one in that house is just friggin AWESOME! The flyng gargoyle who comes out of the black near the end damn near had me peeing down my leg.. nice work!

• Like 1

Alright so I got some great scares & attention from people tonight...

Universal's House of Horrors:

- Wolfman first set & then again around the 11:15pm set...

- Dracula first set

- CFTBL first set (on the right side)

- Finale first set, and then all 3 other times i went through, cant remember what the times were...

Alice Cooper: Welcome To My Nightmare:

- Cast A Doctor in the medical scene before the spider-room. (either first or last set, cant remember)

- Cast A Jock school's out scene (first & last set)

- Cast A Jock in the stained glass hallway (last set)

- Cast A Ceiling scare (last set)

Last night was my first this year and I had a blast, probably the best first night I've ever had. I do have some kudos to hand out and you know me... this WILL be long, so if you're the TL;DR type then keep scrolling.

SILENT HILL:

Round 1, Stay and Scream: Bogeymen and Nurses, you were terrific (and in the case of the Bogeymen, HUGE). Great first impression here.

Round 2, 9:10: HOLY CRAP. If I thought it was scary before, this was 5x worse. Got nailed by both Bogeymen and following the second Bogeyman attack... oh god... PYRAMID HEAD went after me and not only almost scared me to my knees, but I screamed my throat raw. The folks ahead of me actually stopped me on my way out to ask if I was okay. Amazing job!

GOTHIC:

6:00: Bell ringer on the left got the first cuss word of the night ;)

10:06: I'm pretty sure I had a run-in with a certain bus guarding Nightmare in here. Bell ringer on the right kept staring intently at my poncho, I think he saw the HNN logo there. I nodded at him, he kept staring... then he came around, scared me, and pointed right before I left the room. If that was you, thanks!

WALKING DEAD:

10:36: I got a huge ass whoopin' courtesy of this cast. Extra love to the department store Walker on the left who held his hand over me and forced me to cower through the room.

PS- I had a Walker "mwahahaha" at me... I'm pretty sure zombies don't make that sound. LOL

ALICE COOPER (around 6:30):

Every year I've had the good luck to do a house alone, and this one ended up being it. While I was waiting outside (putting space between me and the guy who just went in), the TM outside asked "you sure you wanna do that?"

I probably should've listened to him.

They. Wiped. The floor with me.

I got backed up against a wall, I screamed constantly, and the icing on the cake was when I got to the finale and the... Showman?... and some dude in a straightjacket trapped me in there for over 10 agonizing seconds. I yelled at them to let me out but they kept blocking me... finally they started yelling "Run! Run!" and I was all too happy to obey. LOL It was amazing. Thank you scareactors!

Also, much love to the jock who managed to spot my HNN shirt through my poncho and gave me a point/thumbs up. Thank you!

LEGIONS:

Didn't see much of you all due to the heavy rain, but I did catch a glimpse of every horde except The Iniquitus and I got at least one scare from most of you. I do want to give some extra love to Pumpkinhead. I was passing the mob of Traditionals in Central Park and he promptly split off from the group and went for me, getting a terrific scream for his efforts. Pumpkinhead, no matter who plays you, you'll always be one of my favorites. :)

Oh, and Prisoners?

It's only been one night, and you already make me proud to be a Maschorian. I picked the right Legion.

• Like 2

[10:06: I'm pretty sure I had a run-in with a certain bus guarding Nightmare in here. Bell ringer on the right kept staring intently at my poncho, I think he saw the HNN logo there. I nodded at him, he kept staring... then he came around, scared me, and pointed right before I left the room. If that was you, thanks!

Yep that was me...good to see you in the tower...see you again soon

• Like 1

Back from Thursday:

House of Horrors - my best run through yet. Fabulous double team in Wolfman and CFTBL. Frankenstein's monster got right in my face for an excellent scare. And the finale keeps getting better - EVERY monster in my face, one after the other (and I heart you Phantom!)

Alice Cooper - repetitive, I know - but ceiling guy (didn't get me, but got the gentleman in front of me GOOD), the Jock (I missed you too!), Alice in Frankenstein, and my beloved Showman (I applaud you more!). All of you here give me great scares and fun, and I'm having a blast - thanks!!

Got an excellent scare from a disturbingly familiar street walker (lol). Just what I needed at just the right time! :D

Also had my best run yet in Silent Hill. I wheeled myself through this time instead of walking, and I think it put me at just the right level to get targeted almost all the way through. Although I was concerned for the Boogeyman that ran straight into the foot rest - I hope that didn't give him a limp! Now if only I can get targeted by Pyramid Head. Actually, I'm now thinking of wheeling myself through all the houses (except the ones that have inclines like Dead End) - not only less painful than walking, but also helps to make one scareactor bait!

Events conspired against me last night and I wasn't able to be there. I DO plan on being there tonight, and since I don't have Express for this night, I expect lots and lots of street action. Weather permitting - please!

Thanks as always everyone!