Scareactor Appreciation

Michele

Shout out to: the prisoner who was yelling at me in the Italian restaurant for wearing a Vault shirt.

To the Jock in Alice Cooper for trying to steal my stuffed cat! It's like Catacombs all over again lol....you're awesome, I love your interaction.

To the Monster that pantomimed wrapping a noose around his neck while pointing at my Vault shirt last week, and for petting my stuffed cat this week then jumping up and down giddily (I think it's the same actor, not too certain). You've made my night multiple times!

To the Inquitus in the Hollywood area who always points me out.

To the Elvis in Penn and Teller.

To the Vampire who pet the stuffed kitty...I think you were one of our favorites from Acid Assault last year, not too sure though.

And last that I can think of off of the top of my head: Shout out to EZ E who creeped the hell out of my girlfriend. We came to the rat lady looking for you, and you found us first.

Edit: One that I definitely forgot. To the Frank that "breaks" through the wood in HoH. Holy crap, your scare is extremely effective. But what totally made my night was when you went to pet the stuffed cat, then jerked back like you were surprised, and then covered your face, turned around, and ran off! It was hilarious to see a big Frankenstein monster "scared" by our little stuffed cat.

Edited by Cramer
  • Like 2

Little late, but, Oh. My. God. Gothic.....The gargoyle from above....Thursday night, you came out right on top of my head and had me down almost on my knees screaming. First time ever in 10 years I have ducked, cowered and crawled. That was AWESOME!

Elvis....as always, what can I say. The King rules! Siegfried keeps trying to say something to me every time, but the voice overs kill the conversation. I will keep trying!

HoH last night. Every single room. Adrenaline was definitely pumping when I escaped there. :)

• Like 2

Nothing but the biggest props to Cast A of Alice Cooper. Not to throw any punches but out of the back houses (P&T and HoH) for a closing set. You were the best I've seen yet. Every scare was on point. No one was standing around unlike what I've seen out of the other casts.

• Like 1

We were on the Arcane Insights Tour last night with TJ (who is a WONDERFUL human being), and we had stopped at the prop near Central Park where King Kong's hand is because our guide, Jesse (love him, too) was pointing out the homage to King Kong. We were listening to Jesse tell us about it around 7:45pm, and TJ was standing just to my left. I wasn't paying attention to anything going on around us as I was listening to what Jesse had to say, when a vampire girl came up behind my right shoulder and growled right into my ear. I let out a LOUD "OH SHIT" and jumped. TJ cracked up and said, "Now that's how it's supposed to work" or something like that. The whole group broke up over that. Good one vampire, good one.

• Like 2

Sat. Oct 6

TWD : Store scene

Great scare!! surrounding me when I was alone it was freaky as hell even with daylight.

NY Vampires: Girl in white with the fan

You scared the crap out of me when I was crossing the street to throw trash away, and I used to be in your same break room!!

I just wanted to put some general thanks and appreciation to all the casts in all the venues. I'm sure I'm not alone in this, but between the way I tend to schedule my route through the park, plus the limitations imposed by the even larger than normal crowds and my own stamina, I tend to hit the same casts in the same houses and streets most nights. I've learned over the years that, when I interact with the same casts repeatedly, I develop a sort of "relationship" with certain casts. Some places are A, some are B - like I say, really has to do with the timing of my evening. Then when you develop that interaction, of course you want to keep experiencing it. Please know that I do and have made a point to catch all of the casts in action, and I think you all deserve many props and applause - you are appreciated. You do really hard work that I could not fathom doing, and make for a great entertainment experience for all of us.

Please keep doing what you do, and PLEASE for heaven's sake watch out for yourselves. I can only mow down so many schmucks. <3

ETA: Holy crap, 500 posts?!? Girlfriend needs to get a life.

• Like 1

Props to all the house last night. But major props to HoH. I actually got lost in the final room.

I was wearing my 3-d glasses through the house, saw the exit to the final room, mummy come to my left, I looked at him and when I look back the exit is gone and Dracula is standing there where the exit was. I looked around only seeing mirrors and scare actors for a minute. Then found the exit.

• Like 2

Slicer 88 got me good at the Alice Cooper and Penn exit. Thank you for the best and first scare of the night.

Everyone in Gothic were also on point last night. Both times I went through there were scares left and right. I felt bad for one of you because the second time I went through it looked like someone had hit one of you, since I saw an actor talking to security outside and they had pulled someone aside.

My FAVORITE actor of the night though has to go to one of the vampires. Not sure what his name is or anything, but he had tight black jeans that were ripped on with a leather jacket and I think blonde-ish hair. Very in character and looked like he was having a ton of fun. I loved watching him because he was so entertaining. The fierce walk he had was brilliant and the way he spun after he got a scare was just so fantastic.

Edited by Goo

Alice cooper yesterday good time's to a specific someone near the very end of the night... :)

Penn and teller:: Armando,

and of course, Chris, DANCE PARTYYYYYYY!!!

Gothic, im not sure who ti is, but the guy who is not behind the bell, but across from there, i was holding the rope, and you grabbed it, i died laughing...

• Like 1

Loved it when my giant Radioactive Man got tortured in the plant room of Dead End last night and when Sigfried threatened him with a noose in P&T. Hubby said he got stabbed while I was in the restroom, too (possibly by a pumpkinhead...it was over in Kids Zone). Still trying to figure out who called me out by name over on Hollywood when we passed through the Iniquitis.

Mad props to the vampire in HoH who scared the crap out of hubby on Thurs. I've never seen him jump like that before, but someone appearing out of thin air will pretty much do that to you.

Just a few more to add to an already amazing year . . .

- House of Horrors is amping it up and the house gets better with each passing visit, but I have to give the win to the Frankenstein Monsters!

- I think I missed my favorite robot again, but I'm still looking . . .

- I always love getting startled by the last gargoyle in Gothic - the one to the right seems to always get me twice each time.

- The nurses in the finale room of Silent Hill were more aggressive than usual - great job ladies.

- Of course, I have to thank my favorite fox. Sorry I didn't bring the candy this time, but thanks for giving my friend some special attention. You were her first HHN scare and she talked about it all night. You made her feel very uncomfortable and for that I thank you.

- I finally interacted with the girl with the fox mask. You, too, are amazing. Dr. Jimmy . . . I hope you don't mind that I offered her some of your candy. However, she didn't seem to like that idea. I couldn't believe that she thought you would try to poison her. Then, saw her later on two different times, she called me a liar and screamed bloody murder as she ran off. It was so funny that a guest who was in the exit queue for House of Horrors (we were in the Alice Cooper queue) said "That girl is so annoying." To which I say that is an amazing compliment. I love my foxes!

- I got to see my favorite prisoner again - thanks, again for the recognition.

- I always love interacting with the warriors and it is great to see them making connections with returning guests. You guys are amazing to watch in NY.

- Okay, I have to admit after being not impressed with the Beasts, I got a great scare last night. I was sitting outside Mel's with my friend (an HHN newbie), Justin, and one of his friends when a Beast walked by the windows and tried to scare my friend. When he was finished, I was taking a picture of them, when BAM out of nowhere a Beast attacks me from behind (the street was behind me) and scares the crap out of me. Excellent teamwork - I never saw it coming!

- Thanks to the Iniquitus who creepily recognized me in NY. I'm glad we met - keep an eye out for me. :jason:

Great job to all of the scareactors - I'll see you again this Friday!

• Like 1

Just wanted to throw one out to everyone in cast a and b in Alice Cooper. With all the difficulty and such tonight you did well. And to everyone else who I'm sure had the same or worse difficultys.

Idiot guests being well ..idiots lol

Edited by helzo

I just wanted to put some general thanks and appreciation to all the casts in all the venues. I'm sure I'm not alone in this, but between the way I tend to schedule my route through the park, plus the limitations imposed by the even larger than normal crowds and my own stamina, I tend to hit the same casts in the same houses and streets most nights. I've learned over the years that, when I interact with the same casts repeatedly, I develop a sort of "relationship" with certain casts. Some places are A, some are B - like I say, really has to do with the timing of my evening. Then when you develop that interaction, of course you want to keep experiencing it. Please know that I do and have made a point to catch all of the casts in action, and I think you all deserve many props and applause - you are appreciated. You do really hard work that I could not fathom doing, and make for a great entertainment experience for all of us.

Please keep doing what you do, and PLEASE for heaven's sake watch out for yourselves. I can only mow down so many schmucks. <3

ETA: Holy crap, 500 posts?!? Girlfriend needs to get a life.

Just Dump some Honey Mustard on them and scream "TAKE THAT BITCHES!!!!!!" should do the trick....
  • Like 1

To the Monster that pantomimed wrapping a noose around his neck while pointing at my Vault shirt last week, and for petting my stuffed cat this week then jumping up and down giddily (I think it's the same actor, not too certain). You've made my night multiple times!

I was the one who pet the kitty, but the noose guy was a different one.

- Okay, I have to admit after being not impressed with the Beasts, I got a great scare last night. I was sitting outside Mel's with my friend (an HHN newbie), Justin, and one of his friends when a Beast walked by the windows and tried to scare my friend. When he was finished, I was taking a picture of them, when BAM out of nowhere a Beast attacks me from behind (the street was behind me) and scares the crap out of me. Excellent teamwork - I never saw it coming!

I think I was the Beast providing the distraction. Cast A actually does a TON of scares like that. Almost any time someone is distracted by one Beast, another will run up.

• Like 1