The Walking Dead: Dead Inside

mr.luck

not only that but to see it at night will be impossible,

we all are going to end up seeing it with the sun still up, that is what happened to me with Saw all the time too, I think I went to SAW during the night Once and it was only because it rained

That would actually be more accurate to the since a lot of the major scenes of the show (the hospital, Atlanta, zombie barn) take place during the day.

That would actually be more accurate to the since a lot of the major scenes of the show (the hospital, Atlanta, zombie barn) take place during the day.

you might be right, I will have to check it out myself,

houses are always better at night, just because you don't see the Boo holes as much and some stuff gets you by surprise more,

Edited by Mr. Black

the masks worked perfectly, I have to say I stick to my original post, masks were much better for the walkers than make up, they looked scary, they looked dead, since you could only see the walkers for a couple of seconds the masks were wonderful, I really liked that, the costumes were really really good, really cool

I was able to hit this house while there was still daylight left. Since much of the show takes place during day, especially most of the scenes represented, I think it's more immersive to go then. I still want to experience it at night, but there is so much detail included in the set that I think you could miss in the dark. Merle's hacksaw and Darryl's crossbow for example. Also, this was a very popular/busy house. I highly recommend making it your first priority when you arrive.

Being a fan of the show and zombies in general, I was looking forward to this house a lot. It was my most anticipated house. Although it wasn't very populated when I went through (one could say that it was "dead inside" *cue rimshot*), I still gotta say that it delivered. There were some cool effects and good scares. I was pleased. One of the best of the event for me.

• Like 1

I'm a fan of the show and I generally enjoyed this house. I thought for the most part the zombies looked good. It was a little underpopulated the first time we went through last night, but the second time was better. I'm looking forward to going through this one again tonight.

• Like 2

I'm a fan of the show and I generally enjoyed this house. I thought for the most part the zombies looked good. It was a little underpopulated the first time we went through last night, but the second time was better. I'm looking forward to going through this one again tonight.

This is the one house that come hell or high water, I will see before the end of this event... :) Glad to hear a fellow TWD fan enjoyed it so much!

I didn't care all that much for the house on Wednesday, but I went through it again today and my opinion definitely changed. My friends and I were some of the first people in the house. There wasn't anyone else with us as we went through and we got all the scares. My friends scare easily, so it just ended up being an amazing runthrough. Everyone had so much energy and it was just awesome!

• Like 1

Before the announcement of the Walking Dead to be part of HHN 22, I had never watched the show. Over the summer, I watched AMC's The Walking Dead marathon so I could become more excited for the house. I loved the show (both seasons) and had high hopes for the house based on the scenes from the show and the hype that Universal has created for it.

While the first half (maybe the first three quarters) of the house is truly great, the rush of terror kind of dies when you reach the RV and the barn. I guess they are trying to capture the feeling of remorse from the second season, but it's almost as if they put a damper on the excitement. All of the scareactors are doing their parts very well (shoutout to the last patient in the hospital - you know who you are! :)), but I hope to see the last few scenes amped up over the next few weeks.

I will agree that my run-through on Friday nights was a little lack-luster, but parts of the house were very full last night. There were at least 14 walkers in the department store scene alone!

I'm also a little confused about the massive cast change that was supposed to happen, where 75 walkers were going to be invading the street. We sat in the street for an hour and saw nothing. Big let down, Universal. Please change this to fit what you are advertising.

Idk if it was just me and I was distracted, but I didn't see the well zombie or the bicycle zombie. Did anyone else see them?

I was actually thinking this earlier today. I'm enjoying this house like crazy, but I thought I remembered hearing bicycle zombie and well zombie for sure. Anyone else?

14 zombies in the department store?! WOW

I went through this house two more times last night. I find something new that I didn't see on the previous run every time, which is fun to me. This is a great house for fans of the show, and I think the cast/walkers are doing a good job in there.

And make that three wondering where bicycle girl went. I keep looking. Also, cast change...yeah...what happened with that?

• Like 1

14 zombies in the department store?! WOW

I went through this house two more times last night. I find something new that I didn't see on the previous run every time, which is fun to me. This is a great house for fans of the show, and I think the cast/walkers are doing a good job in there.

And make that three wondering where bicycle girl went. I keep looking. Also, cast change...yeah...what happened with that?

Yes, 14 walkers in that scene. There were three behind the cash register, three behind the racks, two standing in the corner, and six in the dressing rooms. We could not move in the room because there were so many of them - and when we started to run down the hallway with the dressing rooms, all six walkers jumped out. It was definitely amazing!

I, too, wondered where the well zombie and bicycle girl are in the house. Did they get scrapped for generic walkers? Cast change? Tisk tisk Universal.

• Like 1

Yes, 14 walkers in that scene. There were three behind the cash register, three behind the racks, two standing in the corner, and six in the dressing rooms. We could not move in the room because there were so many of them - and when we started to run down the hallway with the dressing rooms, all six walkers jumped out. It was definitely amazing!

I, too, wondered where the well zombie and bicycle girl are in the house. Did they get scrapped for generic walkers? Cast change? Tisk tisk Universal.

I really need to see this, I completely missed out on all the walkers in the house, this sounds pretty good,

I totally forgot about this as well, I did not see bicycle girl, I know Hollywood has her because we saw in the video where she was going to be, but in here I never saw her,

Although this house wasn't bad and was pretty decent, I feel like Hollywood nailed it and is far better than Orlando's. I just feel like A&D didn't choose the best scenes from the show for our house. And their facade over in Hollywood is insane. Ours was lackluster. And I wish we would've gotten that tank scene in Orlando. :(

• Like 1

First impression after two walkthroughs: Terrifying. Most frightening house for me, although such things are purely subjective. Love little things from the series. (look for Merle's hand! on the roof!) A feeling of dread when the house goes further than you expect it to. Best use of tie-in scarezone ever - on the street you still feel in the house.

• Like 1

Although this house wasn't bad and was pretty decent, I feel like Hollywood nailed it and is far better than Orlando's. I just feel like A&D didn't choose the best scenes from the show for our house. And their facade over in Hollywood is insane. Ours was lackluster. And I wish we would've gotten that tank scene in Orlando. :(

they pretty much got both Walking Dead and Silent Hill houses better, more details more costumes, we do not have Well Zombie Or Bicycle girl,

our houses are okay, but theirs are much better sadly (it is even harder to stomach this when we only have 7 houses, because they did not have to spend anything on making an 8th house, you would think they were going to step up their game for the ones we did get) don't get me wrong, this house is really nice, but from what I saw Hollywood's houses felt more complete

Only been through this house once (thank god). I've watched both seasons of the show (unfortunately). And I'm pretty much sick of UNI cramming TWD down our throats every which way via marketing, website, merchandise... and seriously.. did the signature drink really need to be named after the damn show too? <_<

- very underwhelming

- seriously no horse being eaten!? (hopefully i somehow missed it)

- if I was in danger of being eaten, I did not see it. Zombiegeddon had more aggression.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

- Yay for gunfire & flash from inside the RV

- Post barn finale gauntlet = best. part. of. the. entire. house!

For anyone who has never seen the show, this will just be a generic zombie house with random locations. For those that have seen the show & aren't mesmorized by is boringness, it will be a generic zombie house with familiar locations. Japan got the better zombie IP, Orlando did not. If you have to wait longer than 30minutes (which is being generous), the house is not worth the wait.

As I said, the best part of this house was the post-barn finale gauntlet. Instead the normal exit of nothingness, A&D has given us something amazing. While I personally didn't get any scares, this entire exit path was definitely more intense than the rest of the house and the scareactors are on their A-game. Having only seen it once, i can't remember if they need to tweak the lighting or not.

Best HHN zombie house = Dead Exposure

Didn't experience "Deadtropolis", but im sure that house was 10x's better than TWD house.

• Like 1

I agree that I felt more scared in Zombiegeddon, Ironically enough since that was the humor house, but there was a lot more aggressiveness and a feeling of getting attacked by the zombies, not because of the actors but more because of the way the scares were set up, I did think about that when I did this house

No horse, no well or bicycle zombie, no scene in the woods. I feel like A&D really missed a big oppurtunity to make an amazing house. Hollywoods house looks fantastic. There was a scene in our house (I think after the store) where I couldn't even tell where it was from the show. There was like cardboard boxes everywhere. I was confused.

Ok, that makes sense. They just made a poor selection of scenes from the show. There was so many iconic scenes they could've done. Like the God forgive us scene, the church, the CDC, the woods, the high school. I have to admit though that both casts are doing very good and are very energetic. And the extension at the end of the house was awesome. Just bad choice of scenes from the show is what's bringing this house down.