HHN 22 Speculation

No it just meant were not getting an icon. And the house is a classic monsters house not classic icon house. Those icons are of the past

Or it means we're not getting an icon in our advertisements but will for the event, which is why those images were on a tv, and ties in to the commercial.

We'll know next week either way, if past years are any indication.

• Like 1

I don't remember the tv commercial being discussed in these forums.

I believe there's been some speculation about it, particularly with the release of the poster and the heavy focus on IP's this year. But it hasn't been a major thread.

Either that, or it's just been the voices in my head again...

Not going to lie... a DE style house with the Classic Icon's would be the only way I would get super pumped if they ever brought them back! And btw the Website update usually happens at 12 or later in the day on the 30th?

Universal mentioned on the Official HHN FB page that all would be revealed next week.

The full reveal is usually sometime in late August/early September. The time of day as typically been at midnight or soon after.

For example: 2008's full reveal began at 7pm on Wednesday, August 27th. At midnight, we received no signal. A little while after midnight on August 28th, the full site went live.

Oh, I forgot about something.... Houdini used to go around debunking seances.

O_O Houdini...seance debunker...Loetta picture clue....possible Legendary Truth house....

So...

Hepburn = Film = TWD

Twain = books = gargoyles

Baker = Entertainment = P&T

Lennon = music = AC

Tesla = science = ?SH?

Houdini = seance debunking/magic = LT/Victorian house?

The Tesla one doesn't make sense in my mind...bah humbug

O_O Houdini...seance debunker...Loetta picture clue....possible Legendary Truth house....

So...

Hepburn = Film = TWD

Twain = books = gargoyles

Baker = Entertainment = P&T

Lennon = music = AC

Tesla = science = ?SH?

Houdini = seance debunking/magic = LT/Victorian house?

The Tesla one doesn't make sense in my mind...bah humbug

When I think tesla and science I automatically think of Frankenstein and all the crazy equipment in his lab

Second? I've been burying a few things all over the place for the past few days!

I've just been looking at some of the random pictures Dr. Jimmy's been posting and they definitely have a cemetery theme to them. Could this mean our Victorian house is set in a cemetery? Or possibly another Doctor Who "Blink" reference with the Gargoyle house being statues in the cemetery?

Not to mention he also posted a video in reference to the words "Can you dig it?"....hmmmm this is putting me in a grave state Doc, but I can't quite unearth what you're trying to dig at here. See what I did there? Huh? HUH?! :D Lame? Maybe I'm just digging myself a deeper hole here...

Okay, I'm done. Promise haha

I've just been looking at some of the random pictures Dr. Jimmy's been posting and they definitely have a cemetery theme to them. Could this mean our Victorian house is set in a cemetery? Or possibly another Doctor Who "Blink" reference with the Gargoyle house being statues in the cemetery?

I'm guessing it's going beyond that. The clues have been popping up in other places on the forums as well. Dr. Jimmy's been busy.

391390_10151048090433233_1861154186_n.jpg

Kim Gromoll hard at work

Looks like the facade to the house there with the silent hill sign... Possibly a cult member on the wall in the carnival... of course the nurses ... and it looks like the other world behind his head.

• Like 1

New post from Ifrit:

"so you dare assume that you know all I know? Prepare then. Prepare for tomorrow's inferno."

Can't post the pic bc I'm mobile (mods, help?)...but I say, bring it on, hot stuff :P

(Reference to fire, Ifrit being a fire demon/creature. Also, Dante's Inferno....)

2fe0e394ed7e11e1a9d822000a1e9de9_7.jpg

Edited by King_K.
Added it for you.

New post from Ifrit:

"so you dare assume that you know all I know? Prepare then. Prepare for tomorrow's inferno."

Can't post the pic bc I'm mobile (mods, help?)...but I say, bring it on, hot stuff :P

(Reference to fire, Ifrit being a fire demon/creature. Also, Dante's Inferno....)

where are yall finding these clues and this ifrit character??