HHN 22 Speculation

Your all talking about this Ifrit character .... And the talk about the digging and the ground..... Vampires !!!!! I would love to see something True Blood related... which was rumoured around the beginning.

Ifrit was something in the current Season.... and all this talk about ground... gets me thinking.

Your all talking about this Ifrit character .... And the talk about the digging and the ground..... Vampires !!!!! I would love to see something True Blood related... which was rumoured around the beginning.

Ifrit was something in the current Season.... and all this talk about ground... gets me thinking.

If we get a TB house, I will hurriedly walk through the house until I find the Erik character and proceed to have my way with him.

That is all.

lol but in all seriousness, you're definitely right, none of us caught the digging reference until now. And it's one of many, considering the clues Dr. Jimmy has been giving pertaining to digging. Grave diggers also? But I loooove the idea of a TB house...I'm a die hard fan :) BUT I don't think they will, bc they would have announced it already with the other IP houses. As much as they are using TWD for promotional means and to get more HHN virgins at the event, they would have used TB even MORE so. So unfortunately, this year, I don't think it's happening...but man that would be effing AWESOME.

There is a Vampire scarezone this year.

But the less True Blood the better, if you ask me. Barely ranks above Twilight in my book at this point.

Agree to disagree :P

Edited by justchristy

actually its based on fact, not logic. There won't be anything related to true blood... unless you really want to convince yourself that the vampire SZ is derived from true blood.... but thats the way you'd like to go, i could say the vampires are based from Buffy (which would actually be more accurate since they use that type of prosthetic)

The Grave Digger would be an interesting character as a non marketed Icon. Rusted old shovel, dirty older disheveled gent. Vague name as in past icons :usher, director, etc. Also HOR... Egyptian king of sorts

OHR is a kabbalistic term in Jewish mystical tradition. From wiki as well.

Also HOR... Egyptian king of sorts

OHR is a kabbalistic term in Jewish mystical tradition. From wiki as well.

Or it could be The Greek letter Rho which has several uses, and in Greek numerals represents 100.

With the combination of easy as 1, 2, 3 in the clue, I'm more inclined to lean toward my original guess. Abc is as easy as 123. Meaning our missing letters should be placed in their alphabetical order. So instead of Abc being 123, HOR is 123.

The use of scrabble tiles suggests to me that the numerical equivalent of the letters gives the hint toward the number of each letter needed.

So 1 H, 2 Os, and 3 Rs. This is where my dylexia comes in handy again to create the word HORROR.

That's how my mind sees this particular puzzle.

• Like 8

Ok so looking at the new clue this is my idea. We have the word horror right? The tiles are on a hole that's been dug or dirt that

has been disturbed.... so maybe the clue is...

........ A new horror has been unearthed......

Speculate away!!!

• Like 1

Or it could be The Greek letter Rho which has several uses, and in Greek numerals represents 100.

With the combination of easy as 1, 2, 3 in the clue, I'm more inclined to lean toward my original guess. Abc is as easy as 123. Meaning our missing letters should be placed in their alphabetical order. So instead of Abc being 123, HOR is 123.

The use of scrabble tiles suggests to me that the numerical equivalent of the letters gives the hint toward the number of each letter needed.

So 1 H, 2 Os, and 3 Rs. This is where my dylexia comes in handy again to create the word HORROR.

That's how my mind sees this particular puzzle.

It could be a dual meaning. It might not be coincidence that Rho could also be the clue, as it is Uni's 100th anniversary, and they have a lagoon show to promote that. This could be in reference to a horror-themed 100 year lagoon show.

If that's correct, and those letters were chosen for both RHO and HORror, then my hat's off to the Ifrit, because that is clever.

Random spec on the Doctor's clues regarding digging.

There was spec awhile back that our Victorian House would be loosely based off of Poltergeist.

Graves, digging = Burial Ground like what happened with the houses in poltergeist.

Or we are going to visit the Hawthorne manor instead of just the cemetery this year.

I have heard a lot of people saying they are going for the first time Just because of Walking Dead, from friends to people on facebook, to people on other forums, this has made a lot of people curious, add to that Silent hill, which is making some HHN virgins freaking out as well, some people don't know anything about HHN at all, yet the fact that Silent Hill is coming to life is making them want to go.

I agree completely with this statement. :) I've had many friends decide to be first timers this year as well simply because of TWD and Silent Hill. If nothing else, these two properties are bound to bring out the HHN virgins and perhaps turn some first time attendees into long time fans.

On another note, I've seen various discussions about an icon and I don't see the necessity in having one. If the success of this event was solely based on having an icon to wrap a theme around, it never would've made it this far.

After attending the previous 4 years, this year my wife and I had opted NOT to attend. After the Silent Hill announcement we are going on a short Orlando trip centered around HHN and the Food and Wine Fest. I know little about TWD, will try to catch up on a bit, but Silent Hill draw us back

After attending the previous 4 years, this year my wife and I had opted NOT to attend. After the Silent Hill announcement we are going on a short Orlando trip centered around HHN and the Food and Wine Fest. I know little about TWD, will try to catch up on a bit, but Silent Hill draw us back

Perfect example of what I said in a previous post! :) Glad to hear that you and your wife will be attending this year Mike! (And I highly recommend catching up on TWD in whatever way you can...it's an amazing show!)

I'm the opposite, the heavy leaning on TWD almost made me rethink my trip being HHN-centric in the Fall.

But the recent talk about the possibly inventive scarezones and the possible return of LT(even though this one may not be happening) have made me change my mind.

• Like 2

I'm the opposite, the heavy leaning on TWD almost made me rethink my trip being HHN-centric in the Fall.

But the recent talk about the possibly inventive scarezones and the possible return of LT(even though this one may not be happening) have made me change my mind.

TWD is one house, I would hope that you wouldn't base your desire to come to the event on the theme of just one house...or whether or not LT returns. As I'm sure you are well aware this event is so much more than the house themes, it would be a shame for you to miss it because of one house... :) Glad to see that you have changed your mind.

I hope that all of you have come to the realization by now that these "clues" aren't coming from UNI... and are just looking at this as something to "pass the time". The wording & the entire process pretty much gives it away. They're toying with you're gullibility and know you'll over-think every "clue" sent your way. So just keep that in mind.

as it is Uni's 100th anniversary, and they have a lagoon show to promote that. This could be in reference to a horror-themed 100 year lagoon show.

While Universal may be celebrating it's "100th year anniversary", don't expect the lagoon show to be "100th year" based, due to the fact that its only been 99 years as far as Universal's horror movies go... next year will be Universal's 100th year of horror...

And as much as i'm looking forward to a lagoon show being confirmed for HHN, I have this dreaded feeling its going to be 2006's "Sweet 16: Director's Cut" 2.0 ...unfortunately. I'd personally prefer to see something original like HHN 1995's "Crypt Keeper's Revenge: The Knights of Hell" lagoon show... which there seems to be very little footage of, but the footage seen on the generic HHN drawer archives site (can be found on Horrornights.be), it was definitely "original" compared to a movie-clip style lagoon show.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Now for something completely different... I know some of you are going to have a spasm of epic proportions when you see this, but I figured the thought should be put out there... Like last year, RTU (Rock The Universe) has gotten special treatment with Universal's 'newest' coaster. What am I talking about exactly? Well... take a look for yourself.

uzlGh.jpg

If you ask me... since this will be the 2nd year that Rockit is open during HHN, I would say that some special HHN related tracks are required. If RTU can get special tracks for their event, so should HHN. Now obviously, Alice Cooper would be a given, but I wonder if maybe we could see something for HHN this year... although its probably unlikely.

• Like 2