HHN 22 Speculation

No icon...OR....they're using IoA, or part of it :ninja:

EDIT: ^^^ I was kidding, for the record.

In all seriousness....so what does this have to do with our 6 famous-and-dead people? Or is it even connected?

It would be awesome if they've snuck that past everyone without our knowing.

• Like 2

The Invisible Man for sure. :)

But beyond that, I'm assuming Wolfie, Drac, and Frank; the latter two with their brides. I really want Creature, but as he's a bit more technologically complex, I figure the best I'd get is an animatronic.

Lol I saw the invisible man in a house last year...seems to be everywhere I go ;-)... Would deffinetley like to see the creature but I think you're right about it being a little advanced although I think they could make it happen

It would be awesome if they've snuck that past everyone without our knowing.

Is there any way that's actually possible? Could construction in USO also perhaps pertain to IoA? What exactly NEEDS to have a permit, and what doesn't? I was completely kidding before, but this is actually intriguing O_o

When you scan it, you get this:

Famous people = they are each considered an icon in their field.

X's = don't expect to see them.

TV Set (Samsung) = On your TV.

"Go make a sandwich while your brain takes a break" = commercial break.

Edited by justchristy
  • Like 1

Ahhhh I got it! After scanning that QR code a message appears that breaks down his code. So he's telling us don't expect to see any icon advertised (x's on the icons faces on the tv). Which means it'll be just like 2004 where there was technically an icon but it wasn't one that was advertised per say :)

Edited by CoreySalyer
  • Like 1

Don't expect to see an icon in the tv commercial.

Ahhhh I got it! After scanning that QR code a message appears that breaks down his code. So he's telling us don't expect to see any icon advertised (x's on the icons faces on the tv). Which means it'll be just like 2004 where there was technically an icon but it wasn't one that was advertised per say :)

or it could be like 2009 where there was no icon in the commercial, but one at the event.... Just throwing that idea out there...
  • Like 3

That's exactly what I said :P haha

Don't expect to see an icon in the tv commercial.

or it could be like 2009 where there was no icon in the commercial, but one at the event.... Just throwing that idea out there...

I think you're right. Given the last pic, this is sounding just like The Usher in 2009.

Is there any way that's actually possible? Could construction in USO also perhaps pertain to IoA? What exactly NEEDS to have a permit, and what doesn't? I was completely kidding before, but this is actually intriguing O_o

Definitely not two parks... no need to get your hopes up! They need permits to build houses. While in theory the event could take place in both parks with houses and permits only in USF, it's not happening this year!

This further confirms the fact that I've heard nothing further about potential icons lately. The rumor mill has been silent, which usually means there's nothing to discuss. If there is in fact an icon, I will be surprised!

• Like 1

So what has this Ifrit told us so far?

1. Legendary Truth will be involved. Which I no longer really believe.

2. There will be more girls than boys in the Silent Hill house. Chock full o' nurses.

3, TV commercial does not show an Icon. There may not even be an Icon.

2. There will be more girls than boys in the Silent Hill house. Chock full o' nurses.

Honestly, I'm not all that impressed with this Ifrit character...unless we're not extracting the right or enough info from the clues. Maybe I'm just expecting too much :/

• Like 2

Honestly, I'm not all that impressed with this Ifrit character...unless we're not extracting the right or enough info from the clues. Maybe I'm just expecting too much :/

Assuming that we're interpreting things correctly, none of this is stuff that we didn't really already know or suspect. I don't think I've seen anything new yet.

Of course, if all of this is just supposed to kill time until the full reveal, I think the Ifrit has done a pretty good job!

Exactly. There's nothing new in these clues, all of them have been already told/speculated.

Also these clues are way too elaborated for such a small reward at the end.

I'm not gonna lie, this puzzles are entertaining, but until he reveals something we don't really know about

I think we're just wasting our time with this guy...

Did you miss the last 12 posts? Revealed

All represented an icon of there time

No but thanks for asking buddy.. and yeah they represented an Icon of there time thanks for repeating! I was just making a connection on how there are 6 ppl in the pic and we have 6 original Icons.. So maybe the Classic Monster house is a Classic Icon type house... We wont see any of them on tv but they will be at the event in this house type of thing?