HHN 22 Speculation

For some reason, I don't think they are going to update in the middle of the night, especially on a weekend. I'd expect it to go up sometime tomorrow.

I hope I'm wrong, but that's my guess.

I wasn't real excited for the DE house initially, but after I heard speculation on what might be inside of it, I changed my mind. Now to read it may not happen after all is disappointing. I hope that's not true.

Ok can someone explain to me what a "dead exposure type house" means? I missed that house in 08....

I missed that event myself but im assuming, lots of strobe effects...an excessive amount...like explosions in a michael bay film! "Hey a&d....how can we redo DE but make it a little different and better?"-----"MORE FLASH!!!!"---"Sir, those are special effects, not solutions."

Ok can someone explain to me what a "dead exposure type house" means? I missed that house in 08....

It was a zombie house where you couldn't see the zombies unless the black lights in the house came on like the flash of a camera, hence the word exposure in the title. "Dead exposure type house" would be whatever the subject is besides zombies with only being able to see whatever it is when the black lights are on.

Edited by AWeed

well here is my run through video of dead exposure. the description above sans zombies is/was the idea this year.

It's been editied and slowed down to show details but it will give the general idea.

I have heard more than a few rumors that Silent Hill was moved into Sound Stage 20b the location that was originally to house the now scrapped American werewolf house...

I have now received new information that indicates the above is not entirely correct. I was asked not to reveal the correct information, but I see now that Jeramy has made the corrections on the first page of this thread. The houses are correct, it was the exact sound stage locations that were a bit off.

If Jeramy is right, and I have no reason to suspect otherwise, I also got the sprung tents reversed.

I have now received new information that indicates the above is not entirely correct. I was asked not to reveal the correct information, but I see now that Jeramy has made the corrections on the first page of this thread. The houses are correct, it was the exact sound stage locations that were a bit off.

If Jeramy is right, and I have no reason to suspect otherwise, I also got the sprung tents reversed.

I feel a bit behind now...so are we still at only 2 houses confirmed or is there a 3rd? Haven't heard anything from HHN FB. And, American Werewolf? Was that supposed to be house 8?

I feel a bit behind now...so are we still at only 2 houses confirmed or is there a 3rd? Haven't heard anything from HHN FB. And, American Werewolf? Was that supposed to be house 8?

So far there have only been two official house reveals. A third was announced to be revealed before "the week ends" this has not happened just yet, but might today...hopefully.

It has been said by some that the very original plans for this year included 8 houses. But by January or so, the number was dropped to 7. What is certain is, that by the time the permits were revealed there were 7 houses planned. These originally included a house based on American werewolf. That house has been scrapped. Even though plans have changed and some houses have been replaced, there are still only 7 houses currently planned.

I missed that event myself but im assuming, lots of strobe effects...an excessive amount...like explosions in a michael bay film! "Hey a&d....how can we redo DE but make it a little different and better?"-----"MORE FLASH!!!!"---"Sir, those are special effects, not solutions."

wait so you missed the house but you are mocking the house? interesting, lol, yeah the house was lots of strobe effects but it was really scary and cool, it was surreal

• Like 1

From the Orlando Facebook:

We're still carefully planning your fate for this year... Good things come to those who wait. We'd hoped to share more news this weekend, but you'll have to hang in with us just a little longer...

Murdy said the same thing last night when a follower asked if there would be an announcement this weekend.

so legacy and dr. jimmy (or any one else in the know like they are)....are you guys hearing that there are some more big obstacles coming about or is this a legal issue that stopped the announcement? since it seemed to be it was either an alice cooper or penn&teller announcement

^I don't think it was legal. John Murdy, from Hollywood, said that a video he made isn't ready for us to see yet. No doubt it was for a joint Alice Cooper announcement.

I as well am starting to think that this is going to be a joint announcement with Alice Cooper. It makes sense considering the timing of the pushback.

so legacy and dr. jimmy (or any one else in the know like they are)....are you guys hearing that there are some more big obstacles coming about or is this a legal issue that stopped the announcement? since it seemed to be it was either an alice cooper or penn&teller announcement

It still is. There was a slight change of plans, that's all.