HHN 22 Speculation

I honestly have 0 idea why they continue to further themselves from that, they were really building something great and it seems theyve all but trashed it. RFSS was a valiant effort but it seems the past two years have simply been little games and a full update...

I agree, but we all have to consider that they are just trying to please the majority. People with average interest in the event are going to enjoy an entertaining yet "simple" site like the one with the games. Even when you compare us with people who go to HHN every year, we are WAY more into it than other casual attendees. We love the elaborate, and we like more than just the set up, we love the who what where why etc.

Does anyone know if a permit would need to be filed if they put a house in an existing attraction? It's a stretch, but I'm wondering if they could do a house in poseidon's fury again. Since they seem to be short on space at studios, it would be a good way to squeeze in another house (and possibly scarezone, a la field of screams?)

Does anyone know if a permit would need to be filed if they put a house in an existing attraction? It's a stretch, but I'm wondering if they could do a house in poseidon's fury again. Since they seem to be short on space at studios, it would be a good way to squeeze in another house (and possibly scarezone, a la field of screams?)

already been stated its strictly only universal studios

If I had to speculate on the SS 44 House, if its true that some of the house will be outside and maybe a facade outside. Im gonna take a guess that this house will be our Mayan Temple house, with a Mayan pyramid as the facade, and the outside portion will be either through the forest, or it will be some long internal maze like corridors, and then the bigger rooms will be on the inside. Just speculating....with a touch of wishful thinking lol.

Edited by Mr.Grim

Personally guys I wouldn't get too excited about Dr Jimmys video lol. They are vague hints to rumours we've all already heard lol. No disrespect Jimmy, I know you like your fun lol.

From my understanding every year a certain select group of individuals get information on the event around this time, and from my experiance with James is that his cryptic clue's are correct, if i remember correctly alot of people last year were talking about Luck and thinking was she a too obvious icon etc, with Dr Jimmy leaving the reply "It would Sting if a Certain Lady in Green wasnt in the event at all" I will let you figure that one out.

• Like 2

well me and my brother were speculating on "Horror Movies" if Jimmy was being quite serious, Twins could possibly be a hint at a Universal Movie called The Shining!

I do not post here very often, but I have been very closely following this just as you all have been. I'm really excited that the event is staying Studios side, I just love the atmosphere (which to me is what makes the event so special).

Now with all of this discussion about a possible Walking Dead house, at first I was completely lost as I had never even heard of the show. How I did not even know about this show being a huge horror/Halloween fan, I don't know, but I'm glad all this HHN speculation introduced me to it. I started watching and catching up on the series and like many of you would love for it to be a house. Seeing Rooftop and Hospital hallway leak and then seeing the barn and RV, I just can't see how it won't be making an appearance. Obviously would love to be able see the iconic scenes such as the "Don't Open.." door, the tank and horse (they already even have those props from last year), and the barn and the well from season two. It seems like it would be pretty easy for them to pull off considering how they can reuse a majority of the props from Nightingales.

Oh, and in case you didn't notice, Shane wears a chain with "22" on it in season two. Just kinda ironic, don't ya think?

Now about this 8th permit... Is it really that far fetched to think that just maybe they were able to keep it from leaking? I know that we live in a time where thanks to the internet, we can get any info about any new attraction fairly easily, but maybe Universal was able to keep one under wraps. Just throwing that out there.

Edited by Coast

I know im really just grabbing at anything and everything here but I find it interesting that Dr. Jimmy has favorited a 2 videos on youtube that grabbed my attention.

1. Is a video that has Alice Cooper in it

2. Is a video featuring Penn and Teller

Oh, and in case you didn't notice, Shane wears a chain with "22" on it in season two. Just kinda ironic, don't ya

That chain appears for the first time in season one episode one! Just noticed it the other day while watching that episode, thought it was pretty funny, unfortunately I think it is nothing more than a coincidence...but it would be very ironic!

Clutching at straws here but regarding the parade at universal- I was watching killer clowns from outer space the other day and noticed during the movie they have a parade like scene near the end with a large float and the aliens collecting the dead bodies From the side of the road, just thinking if anyone thinks this could be a possibility if they keep the parade during hhn this year ??

Clutching at straws here but regarding the parade at universal- I was watching killer clowns from outer space the other day and noticed during the movie they have a parade like scene near the end with a large float and the aliens collecting the dead bodies From the side of the road, just thinking if anyone thinks this could be a possibility if they keep the parade during hhn this year ??

no, that willnever happen, they would never do that, ever, no way, no how

• Like 2

I do not post here very often, but I have been very closely following this just as you all have been. I'm really excited that the event is staying Studios side, I just love the atmosphere (which to me is what makes the event so special).

Now with all of this discussion about a possible Walking Dead house, at first I was completely lost as I had never even heard of the show. How I did not even know about this show being a huge horror/Halloween fan, I don't know, but I'm glad all this HHN speculation introduced me to it. I started watching and catching up on the series and like many of you would love for it to be a house. Seeing Rooftop and Hospital hallway leak and then seeing the barn and RV, I just can't see how it won't be making an appearance. Obviously would love to be able see the iconic scenes such as the "Don't Open.." door, the tank and horse (they already even have those props from last year), and the barn and the well from season two. It seems like it would be pretty easy for them to pull off considering how they can reuse a majority of the props from Nightingales.

Oh, and in case you didn't notice, Shane wears a chain with "22" on it in season two. Just kinda ironic, don't ya think?

Now about this 8th permit... Is it really that far fetched to think that just maybe they were able to keep it from leaking? I know that we live in a time where thanks to the internet, we can get any info about any new attraction fairly easily, but maybe Universal was able to keep one under wraps. Just throwing that out there.

how were you able to watch season 2? it's not on netflix yet as far as i know, and the dvd hasn't been released has it?

OK, I'm taking early credit right now for getting the Dr Pepper Clue/ American Werewolf in London correct.....LOL

So here is my current best guess list on houses.

Walking Dead

American Werewolf in London

Hunchback of Notre Dame

Phantom of the Opera

The Shining

Possibly an Alice Cooper House

Not sure how Penn and Teller fit in but if they are the last house.....dual run could be cool. Penns version vs Tellers version

I feel pretty good about half of this list so far.

Edited by bonovox
  • Like 1

OK, I'm taking early credit right now for getting the Dr Pepper Clue/ American Werewolf in London correct.....LOL

So here is my current best guess list on houses.

Walking Dead

American Werewolf in London

Hunchback of Notre Dame

Phantom of the Opera

The Shining

Possibly an Alice Cooper House

Not sure how Penn and Teller fit in but if they are the last house.....dual run could be cool. Penns version vs Tellers version

I feel pretty good about half of this list so far.

if thats the lineup this year i will be one depressed kid... that doesnt sound appealing to me whatsoever besides the walking dead

I know im really just grabbing at anything and everything here but I find it interesting that Dr. Jimmy has favorited a 2 videos on youtube that grabbed my attention.

1. Is a video that has Alice Cooper in it

2. Is a video featuring Penn and Teller

I also favorite a lot of Broadway showtunes, but I don't think they will show up at HHN. (although "Luck Be A Lady Tonight" was from Guys and Dolls)

I also favorite a lot of Broadway showtunes, but I don't think they will show up at HHN. (although "Luck Be A Lady Tonight" was from Guys and Dolls)

Well that was a great way to get me to further buy into my Phantom idea.