HHN 21 Discussion

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, this might be just me thinking this, but that she's been cast as a little older, shes gives me kind of a 'fortune teller' vibe, which would fit into our theme of luck, chance, fate, etc...I might be way off mark, but the BK ad definitely feels like 'gypsy fortune-teller.' The pic that Dr. Jimmy posted, though, has sort of a 'fallen starlet' feel to it, with the jewelry and the dress. Again, may be the only one thinking that but it was what struck me first. Also, Gambit, forgive my ignorance on this if it's not the actual title of the house and I missed it, but if Nevermore: The Madness of Poe was something you or one of us fellow posters came up with, that's pure awesome :D

Yes, I wonder that myself. It may just be ornamentation, but then maybe it has some other use? I really don't know, but It could be "cursed" or something.

The curse idea makes me think of the Bracelet of Anubis from Mummy Returns.Could be that our Lady Luck stole the bracelet or cheated and won it in a game(a CARD game? :D) then put it on and wasn't prepared for the consequences. Thanks, Dr. Jimmy, now you have my Speculation Machine turned on lol.

Some more advertisement from Burger King.

Credit: Ferdinand Lopez via Facebook

309279_821754909983_57209636_38543296_7830455_n.jpg

316785_821755588623_57209636_38543306_6243170_n.jpg

Does anyone notice anything about " Lady Luck's" hairstyle? It's called a Marcel wave which is very similar to a finger wave both highly fashionable in the 20's. Not sure if her hair style was intentional or not. Just found it interesting.

Does anyone notice anything about " Lady Luck's" hairstyle? It's called a Marcel wave which is very similar to a finger wave both highly fashionable in the 20's. Not sure if her hair style was intentional or not. Just found it interesting.

knowing the hhn department most likely lol

Edited by demonfalconking

I can only hope this beautiful lady brings me good luck during this years event.

That being said, let me say something about the pictures before we hopefully end discussion on that, otherwise, it needs a new thread.

Scareactors in the streets are actually told to either NOT take pictures, or at least keep them to a minimal. Often times when things are discussed after sets, a remark might be, "blah blah blah, your wasting too much time taking pictures."

We understand everyone wants a picture, but this is how we see it.

1.) Someone walks by and just flashes a picture in our face...Ouch, great now I cant see for a few minutes. There have been occasions where i've walked off set because I didn't feel safe, as I couldn't see.

2.) Im standing there taking a picture with you and you want more. More poses, switch person in the pictures, etc... As this is happening, 50 people who paid a lot of money to come to the even to be scared are walking by watching me spend time with you. What happens now? People line up for pictures and once you walk away, 5 other people are demanding pictures. I did it for you, so I guess I have to now for them.

3.) I don't, nor do most, mind posing for a quick pictures. Be ready! When I pose for a picture, I'll do maybe a 5 second count. Your having camera issues? Im sorry, im moving on to scare someone. Have your camera on or whatever you need to do.

Personally I hate when someone asks for a pictures. Not only when they ask, but they follow you asking repeatedly. If a scareactor stops and says yes, they're probably breaking character in some way. So like I said, if your ready...pose and snap the pic!

Yep, you're right. I guess we've had a clue all along.

untitled-1.jpg

Choirs sing! YES. THIS. THANK YOU!

Hahaha.

I would hope that Lady Luck's reveal wasn't a shock to anyone who has followed this spec. We've known about her for months now!

It's been alluded to before.

Luck is not like Two-Face, but she is two-faced.

My prediction is that she'll be a seductress for one "face" and a cold-blooded killer for the other. Sort of black widow-y, I suppose.

I also hope you're wrong about her just existing as a deity. I would've hoped that the feedback from last year made it clear that the no-backstory deity "FEAR" was kind of a bust. I'm still holding out hope that the same mistake won't be made.

Yep, you're right. I guess we've had a clue all along.

untitled-1.jpg

Oh i'm loving the fact the icon/mascot has the same hair as the card. Has anyone blown up the new image yet to see if the other half of the card reveals anything like a previous poster asked?

Based on the Burger King Picture of our icon I am lead to believe that the character may be played by Angela Myers (spelling?) at some point. She kinda looks like her. Another part of me thinks that she'll be too busy with the event to do something like that.

I guess I can't post the commercial here. Because it's super secret and your eyes will bleed if it's viewed before a certain date.

It's on the net somewhere. You'll find it.

Anyways... easily the worst HHN commercial yet. Lame icon.

I guess I can't post the commercial here. Because it's super secret and your eyes will bleed if it's viewed before a certain date.

It's on the net somewhere. You'll find it.

Anyways... easily the worst HHN commercial yet. Lame icon.

It was posted above. Moved from speculation.

Keep in mind this is ONLY a 30 second spot and not the FULL commercial. You still haven't see every side of Lady Luck.