HHN Hollywood X Wishful Thinking

It's hard to really interpret with all the bad installments thrown in there such as Freddy having a baby so who the fuck knows, lmao

Well, in all honesty, I would only say part 2 and 5 are the ones that are REALLY bad. Part 6 is so bad that it's cheesy 90s fun so I kinda got over that one. But those other two are unforgivable.

And if Freddy was trying to expand out of Elm street, then he's a really bad villain. 8 movies and a remake and he's still stuck in the same neighborhood, LMFAO!!!

It's hard to really interpret with all the bad installments thrown in there such as Freddy having a baby so who the fuck knows, lmao

Well, in all honesty, I would only say part 2 and 5 are the ones that are REALLY bad. Part 6 is so bad that it's cheesy 90s fun so I kinda got over that one. But those other two are unforgivable.

And if Freddy was trying to expand out of Elm street, then he's a really bad villain. 8 movies and a remake and he's still stuck in the same neighborhood, LMFAO!!!

but who would of thought Elm street had enough kids for 9 sequals, a remake and a crossover, BTW thanks I was trying to forget 2 existed and you reminded me of it but my point being that I dont think Ghostface should be the head of the event and his one and only Target is not the only reason

Here's my idea for a Trick 'r Treat based house.

You enter in Emma's yard with all of the ghost scarecrows. You can see the facade of the house, it is an unpractical set. You come upon Emma's severed body with the pumpkin lolipop. Then Sam jumps out at you with a sheet. You enter through a gate in the fence and are now in the yard of Mr. Kreeg. His yard is full of jack o' lanterns. You enter under the porch and into the den. You see Sam run across the hallway upstairs. Once you exit the den and enter into a hallyway leading to the bedroom you see Mr. Kreeg strugling for his life after being attacked by Sam. Still going down the long hallway you hear a shotgun blast coming from a room to the left of you. Then you enter the bedroom with the flaming jack o' lantern and red writting all over the walls. You exit the house and now are in the backyard of Principal Wilkins digging the grave for the kid he posioned, Charlie. You walk through a tall wooden fence surrounding the yard and are now in what seems like a rock quarry filled with thick fog. There is very little light and you here the voices of children taunt you. Shortly after, the flickering of the bus headlights reveal the children in their costumes, inches away from your face. After you escape from the children you are on the path lit by jack o' lanterns in the forest. After you are distracted by Laurie in her Red Riding Hood costume, a vampire tries to attack you, which later turns out to be Principal Wilkins. Afterwards, you come upon the suprise party. All of the girls are ripping out of their storybook costumes and transforming into werewolves. You see their dates, dead. Once you are about to leave the party, mauled and scratched body of Principal Wilkins falls from a tree with his his vampire costume. You leave the forest and are in an area filled with thick, dense fog. The only thing in sight is a jack o' lantern. You see the flame go out, everything is dark. Then an extremley loud scretch is heard, a blinding light is flashed several times revealing Sam's face in jack o' lantern form.

Actually, I didn't even pick this up until the last time I watched the movie, but the kid he's digging the grave for is someone different.

Think about it:

1) He poisons and kills Charlie

2) He starts to dig a hole

3) He buries a kid alive (we know this because he is still moving and making noise)

4) His kid wants help on the eyes (presumably, head is already in there)

5) He comes back inside, without Charlie's head

6) They go down stairs and head is already there

If it's not two different kids, it's one of the biggest continuity mistakes in cinema. But I'm pretty sure is. Just thought I'd point that out! haha

Oh and The Thing is now coming out in October.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/22504

Actually, I didn't even pick this up until the last time I watched the movie, but the kid he's digging the grave for is someone different.

Think about it:

1) He poisons and kills Charlie

2) He starts to dig a hole

3) He buries a kid alive (we know this because he is still moving and making noise)

4) His kid wants help on the eyes (presumably, head is already in there)

5) He comes back inside, without Charlie's head

6) They go down stairs and head is already there

If it's not two different kids, it's one of the biggest continuity mistakes in cinema. But I'm pretty sure is. Just thought I'd point that out! haha

Oh and The Thing is now coming out in October.

http://www.bloody-di....com/news/22504

he burrys Charlies body he cuts the head off inside its hinted and shown and there already kids in the hole which one that was dressed up was still alive (Remeber charlie wasnt dressed up)

I think this was brought up on the Vault, but how about a scarezone inspired by "The Fog"? Have a lighthouse in the Coke Soak area and then have thick fog, molded ships and deacons on the French Street, and have some creepy Grim Reaper-like characters slowly walking around. Not to mention the strobe lights like in the Lunaticz scarezone this year. I thin it would be really cool.

I think this was brought up on the Vault, but how about a scarezone inspired by "The Fog"? Have a lighthouse in the Coke Soak area and then have thick fog, molded ships and deacons on the French Street, and have some creepy Grim Reaper-like characters slowly walking around. Not to mention the strobe lights like in the Lunaticz scarezone this year. I thin it would be really cool.

yeah in fact they were my ideas BTW ghost Pirates not Grim Reapers lol but yeah this would be amazing if they pulled it off

I love this idea! It would be very cool.

And I love the concept above for the TrT maze. Sounds really good. I'm still not onboard for it taking over the whole event, but a maze would be awesome.

I love how Anu always finds the best gifs to express how she is feeling.

And The Fog would just seem lazy, to me. But then again, we've had scarezones called Pigz, so I suppose it can happen.

how would it be lazy if they used glowing effetc ellaborate set pieces like wrecked ships, lighthouses and Pirate ghost/people with leprocy (SP?) depending on the version they use

This has been brought up in the Orlando wishful thinking thread, but I think it would be cool to see some originally-themed paranormal maze set in an old, Japanese house. I'm just picturing Samurai statues coming to life and evil spirits going after you sort of like the LT maze at Orlando's event this year. Something like this could probably look best in the T2 queue. Just some wishful thinking.

EDIT TO ADD: A knock on wood here, but I just got a brainstorm. Do you think Murdy put Paranormal Activity on the survey so he could do an original maze on ghosts/paranormal stuff like the LT house in this year's Orlando's event? Maybe the same reason why he put Killer Klowns from Outer space or something to see if people would want an original maze on Klownz/Freakz?

Edited by Freakazoid

This has been brought up in the Orlando wishful thinking thread, but I think it would be cool to see some originally-themed paranormal maze set in an old, Japanese house. I'm just picturing Samurai statues coming to life and evil spirits going after you sort of like the LT maze at Orlando's event this year. Something like this could probably look best in the T2 queue. Just some wishful thinking.

EDIT TO ADD: A knock on wood here, but I just got a brainstorm. Do you think Murdy put Paranormal Activity on the survey so he could do an original maze on ghosts/paranormal stuff like the LT house in this year's Orlando's event? Maybe the same reason why he put Killer Klowns from Outer space or something to see if people would want an original maze on Klownz/Freakz?

No knowing Murdy I dont think so I mean you gotta remeber this is a Halloween Theme Park event not a J.J. Abrams movie trailer, If Murdys gonna say a Movie based house its gonna be a movie based house if we do wind up with a paranormal activity maze most likely it will be similuar to the LT house from Orlando wich would be awsome IMO and as for Killer Klowns Its a Uni movie and people love to fear Klowns and Killer Klowns has been represented on the TT before.

Killer Klowns From Outer Space isn't Universal. It's MGM, I believe.

Ugh, I hated that movie. It was so... BAD! That's a movie I genuinely would not mind getting a remake. It's that bad.

If it's at Halloween Horror Nights next year, let the scareactors step their game way up because that movie could not even make me crack a smile or a cringe. I was blank-faced the entire time. .__.;

I swear if that abomination of a movie makes it to HHN, I will wholly rely on the scareactors to make it enjoyable. And I hope they rock it! I don't want to be asked, "Hey Anu, how did you like the Killer Klowns from Outer Space maze/scarezone?" and reply with basically,

howboutitsucked.gif

BAH! Excuse my hyperactivity, I just had some delicious pancakes and my body is thanking me for them.