HHN Hollywood X Wishful Thinking

Why shouldn't it is right! Scream for TT and T2/WWW/Mummy Venue FTW!!!!

we're not saying it wouldnt fit T2 just it would seem realy unneccasary and waste of space were Scream does not need too much room to be an awsome maze and some other propertys may need more room to be pulled off right. And I agree with Freak TrT would fit best in the JP venue. and remeber everybody just because one character takes over the TT dont mean he/she will be in every section of the trail or being the only franchise on it if ghostface gets the tram he may not even be seen on it besides the tram videos.

and Horrornights I got two questions how do you see scream working in Whoville (not knocking anything just curiouse) and Chucky on stilts?

I'm gone for a few weeks and Freak & Grind are mods!? Congrats guys, we finally have some HHNH mods.

Thanks electro! :D Oh, and by the way... ;)

As for the whole Scream working on the Whoville sets, maybe they could have them filming Stab 4: Ghostface Attacks Whoville or something and we would see Ghostface dragging away the Grinch's bloodied-up body. Maybe that could work. :rolleyes:

Also, based off the question on the survey on if we would like to see the Terror Tram relocated or not, assuming that the "new location" option has won out on the survey, I wonder how Ghostface on the Terror Tram could work out in Little Europe? I picked that since that's the least-used spot for filming on the backlot. The would work out better there. "See the filming of Stab 4: Ghostface's Revenge on Beverly Hills! Paris Hilton, the Beverly Hills Chihuahua....all brutally murdered by the infamous Ghostface killer! Who will he strike next?"

we're not saying it wouldnt fit T2 just it would seem realy unneccasary and waste of space were Scream does not need too much room to be an awsome maze and some other propertys may need more room to be pulled off right. And I agree with Freak TrT would fit best in the JP venue. and remeber everybody just because one character takes over the TT dont mean he/she will be in every section of the trail or being the only franchise on it if ghostface gets the tram he may not even be seen on it besides the tram videos.

and Horrornights I got two questions how do you see scream working in Whoville (not knocking anything just curiouse) and Chucky on stilts?

To answer your question maybe with some added props he could fit into Whooville but i can't see it really. Also i couldn't see Chucky on stilts. I guess this goes back to my Sam on stilts idea lol. Well they could have him scare people like chucky did on the TT.

The question of what can go on the lower lot is going to be pretty tricky. Most of us know by now about Eli Roth wanting to participate in HHN next year (Come three days, we'll be saying, "THIS year's event"! ;)). Since the third film is set to come out next year, though not directed by Mr. Roth, I think Hostel could be a good candidate for next year. It would be a win-win for the big-wigs since they could easily get away with reusing props and even some soundtrack from the Saw maze and the fans would still consider it a new maze. Although I haven't seen any of the two movies and have no intention of seeing them (I've only seen the trailers), could it actually be scary enough for HHN? What I'm trying to say is, could there still be some actors that would look scary and not just some Russian people jumping out in business suits with chainsaws? Did any of them like wore legit masks or something at least?

Then again there's Texas Chainsaw Massacre (The original). Murdy was able to meet Toby Hooper at the Eyegores and Murdy did say that he would want to do TCM again in a heart-beat. People have also been demanding its return, much to our dismay, but the remake for TCM doesn't come out until 2012 so I think the suits would want Murdy to wait on that property until "it's hot".

My initial reaction of Scream/Ghostface being the main theme of the Terror Tram was very simple and to the point with a mixture of Jigsaw and The Director's years of headlining TT. Ghostface is kind of just an elaborate schemer of all the events happening, with making very few appearances (much like Jigsaw's tests and the director's very few appearances). It's not a hard thing to pull of guys, seriously, lol

Seriously, if you took about 70% of Jigsaw's dialogue from the tram video and made it Ghostface, it would fit perfectly because it was all about being scared and going to the movies and being thrown into them as tests.

Now sure, this isn't the most original and amazingly fresh idea ever but it's just for the value of putting Ghostface, a very iconic killer to today's generation and putting him in a way that suits him the best; on his home turf at where movies are made. This is due to the fact that the killer bases their motives, kills and story based on movies; the fact that movies are made in the movie themselves and the fact that it suits the type of playground we would see the killer in, plus the anonymity of it all. The killer could very easily just be the driver or your tour guide in the end; it honestly doesn't matter because it's just a kick ass idea that fits better than OJ's glove.

^^^

^^^

This

I see it if scream is used on the TT as the theme he would only make an apperance on the tram video and maybe the bates motel or even war of the worlds if we stick with the usual areas of corse and maybe even something like Live or die in 09 where we see him killing someone from the tram right before the tunnle and I dont know if we could jigsaws diologe from 09 since Ghostface is not on the same moral high and mighty trip as jigsaw

^^^

^^^

This

I see it if scream is used on the TT as the theme he would only make an apperance on the tram video and maybe the bates motel or even war of the worlds if we stick with the usual areas of corse and maybe even something like Live or die in 09 where we see him killing someone from the tram right before the tunnle and I dont know if we could jigsaws diologe from 09 since Ghostface is not on the same moral high and mighty trip as jigsaw

I know I just mentioned this before as a joke, but I wonder how Ghostface being loose in Little Europe would look. I am just imagining in my mind being able to go inside the sets of it and see the filmakers' bodies or and blood-splattered sets. But we may not be able to do that since Murdy would probably say that it would cost about as much as building another maze. :(

I honestly think Little Europe is a very possible location. I mean, it's actually quite big if you snake your way around the sides of the buildings down there, plus if you added in either old Mexico or any of the Texas sets. I think those are the three least used sets on the whole lot other than where TT is now.

In response to Freakazoids earlier post that is a good question. I have a good feeling the lower lot will get more attention this year with the possibility of a second maze being added down there B) So hostel or TCM? For some odd reason as MUCH as i am AGAINST repeating things i don't think i would be to upset if TCM was announced. Not saying i would want it but it was one of the best mazes done by HHN since the hault. Hostel would be FRESH new on the other hand but similar to Saw in the area of traps so Murdy will be familiar with that. Or what if Murdy uses them both with both maze locations on the lower lot? I think it be best to wait on TCM considering a repeats set for 2012. On another note i believe Halloween 3D is set for next year. Considering Rob will/might work with universal again what if he uses Halloween 3D for a 3D maze next year and move Halloween to the T2:3D location? Just a thought:)

P.S I HOPE we get a extended TT or NEW location 2011 :D

^^^

Well, if I'm not mistaken, I think Rob Zombie lost the rights to the Halloween franchise so he couldn't ruin it more than he already did. If we get Michael Myers back, I think it'll have to be based on the remake (Which I will try my best to NOT support since 1) I'm tired of all of these re-reboots 2) I'm sick of everything being in 3D and 3) I don't want a repeat of Michael Myers). If Michael Myers does come back, I'm assuming it'll be in the WWW arena and that would ruin any potential of that highly-anticipated Wolfman maze that we never got last year due to the high demands of repeats from the GP. angry_regular.gif Not to mention if TCM returns, that'll be two repeats! If one has to come back this year, I'd vote for TCM.

^^^

My same thoughts here. I thought we were talking about the maze being on the remake already lol. I know we can't do the old Halloween over. But at this point i imagine all 3D mazes at the T2:3D location. Not saying 3D cant have diffrent locations,it can work at the shrek venue as well. So the way I'm thinking is Murdy will like to " strike the pan when it's hot" and save TCM for 2012 if he's doing it at all. I loved both mazes but still rather stay away from repeating icons. We talk alot about the mazes but what about returning/"NEW" scarezones for 2011? It's kind of hard to speculate on scarezones because most of them are actually original concepts made by universal but what would be some cool movie based scarezones or scary tales like sleepy hollow or la llorona?( if i spelled it correctly) lol :P

Honestly we gotta stop treating Halloween (Old and new) as two seperate franchises realy people after last year I think we should all be on the same page of wanting ALL new franchises for at least this year, if we keep bringing up Halloween, TCM, ect its gonna put the wrong impression on any GP or Uni people who tread across this site rember this is wishfull thinking for this year 2011 so no nreal point bringing up 2012. On another note 3D mazes, what realy made HOTC 3D was the paint and color scheme used so realy it does not tie it down to a spacific venue so realy any maze can be 3D but what it depends on is the movie property where something like TrT, or NOES can be used in 3D but others like Scream, or F13 can not.

Okay, to give true wishful thinking, I hope they get rid of 3D mazes. Yes, it's a big audience grabber but in reality, what did the 3D do but make everything more blurry, which then made everything more "trippy?" Knotts has better 3D than this. Granted, every 3D maze after this, I'm just going to go through without the glasses because I know it'll just be pointless anyway (unless I hear of how it's utilized amazingly in some review beforehand or SOMETHING).

And even more wishful thinking, I ask for all new this year ESPECIALLY after last year. If 2010's event didn't throw NOES, Saw and F13 at me again, I would be on the bandwagon for a Halloween or TCM repeat (as those are so far, my two favorite mazes). But exclusively for 2011, give me ALL NEW. But keep in mind, somewhere later down the road, I would love to see Halloween and TCM again but for the sake of keeping things fresh, let's just keep things on an ALL NEW franchise basis. See how I worded that there? Because we can request for all new and still get the same franchises just in a different form and still be technically called all new. Let me reword it even MORE carefully: ALL NEW, franchise, set design, icon, location and prop basis.

Honestly we gotta stop treating Halloween (Old and new) as two seperate franchises realy people after last year I think we should all be on the same page of wanting ALL new franchises for at least this year, if we keep bringing up Halloween, TCM, ect its gonna put the wrong impression on any GP or Uni people who tread across this site rember this is wishfull thinking for this year 2011 so no nreal point bringing up 2012. On another note 3D mazes, what realy made HOTC 3D was the paint and color scheme used so realy it does not tie it down to a spacific venue so realy any maze can be 3D but what it depends on is the movie property where something like TrT, or NOES can be used in 3D but others like Scream, or F13 can not.

I think it would be cool seeing Trick r Treat in 3D, personally. There could be effects like the writing Sam wrote all over Mr. Kreig's wall under the black light strobe effect used in NOES: NSA this year. I think that would look pretty cool. The rest of the environments would be kind of tricky to tackle in 3D, though. Yet again, HoTC tackled the "tricky environments" with the house and Dr. Satan's lair, so I'm sure Murdy could do something to make it work.

Okay, to give true wishful thinking, I hope they get rid of 3D mazes. Yes, it's a big audience grabber but in reality, what did the 3D do but make everything more blurry, which then made everything more "trippy?" Knotts has better 3D than this. Granted, every 3D maze after this, I'm just going to go through without the glasses because I know it'll just be pointless anyway (unless I hear of how it's utilized amazingly in some review beforehand or SOMETHING).

And even more wishful thinking, I ask for all new this year ESPECIALLY after last year. If 2010's event didn't throw NOES, Saw and F13 at me again, I would be on the bandwagon for a Halloween or TCM repeat (as those are so far, my two favorite mazes). But exclusively for 2011, give me ALL NEW. But keep in mind, somewhere later down the road, I would love to see Halloween and TCM again but for the sake of keeping things fresh, let's just keep things on an ALL NEW franchise basis. See how I worded that there? Because we can request for all new and still get the same franchises just in a different form and still be technically called all new. Let me reword it even MORE carefully: ALL NEW, franchise, set design, icon, location and prop basis.

Thank you for being specific, DTH. I wouldn't mind waiting on TCM until 2012, as long as it's based on the original, but I don't want that to come next year since I want everything on a clean slate for 2011.

once again this is wishfull thinking 2011 so we should realy stay away from talking about what we want for 2012

True that. I don't want them looking at these forums and getting the wrong impression. I want ALL NEW MAZES, SCAREZONES, ICONS, etc.!!!!!!!! As far as 2011 i would like to see a Left 4 Dead or Zombieland scarezone. Most preferly Left 4 Dead. Similar to the Shaun of the Dead scarezone. Have 4 scareactors playing the survival characters. The special infected could be done nicely such as(the witch,the hunter,smoker etc.) If Universal could hire a mass amount of scareactors(10+) to play regular zombies that would be cool. I know it wouldn't happen though LOL. I can see this location in London town.

Keep in mind that universal should keep it FRESH not only 2011 but every year after that as well.

^ Zombies in the Little Europe would kick butt! Especially with fire effects! >:)

Happy New Year everyone! It shall be 2011 in a little over four hours. From that point on in our speculation, we will no longer say, "next year's event", but "THIS year's event"! Also, come tomorrow, we'll have less than nine months left until HHN! Happy New Years!