HHN Hollywood X Wishful Thinking

I love how Anu always finds the best gifs to express how she is feeling.

And The Fog would just seem lazy, to me. But then again, we've had scarezones called Pigz, so I suppose it can happen.

I second that.

D'awww, you two! :blush:

Ugh, I hated that movie. It was so... BAD! That's a movie I genuinely would not mind getting a remake. It's that bad.

If it's at Halloween Horror Nights next year, let the scareactors step their game way up because that movie could not even make me crack a smile or a cringe. I was blank-faced the entire time. .__.;

I swear if that abomination of a movie makes it to HHN, I will wholly rely on the scareactors to make it enjoyable. And I hope they rock it! I don't want to be asked, "Hey Anu, how did you like the Killer Klowns from Outer Space maze/scarezone?" and reply with basically,

howboutitsucked.gif

BAH! Excuse my hyperactivity, I just had some delicious pancakes and my body is thanking me for them.

it has been at HHN in 07 it was an area of the Terror Tram and the whole point of that movie was to be corny and ridiculus but if they do a full fledge Klown maze it would seem too much like knotts to me

it has been at HHN in 07 it was an area of the Terror Tram and the whole point of that movie was to be corny and ridiculus but if they do a full fledge Klown maze it would seem too much like knotts to me

YEESH, I hope it was good. :blink:

And yeah, it's supposed to be corny and have that sense of black comedy. But it was so bad, I simply could not enjoy it.

I spit on that movie. Ptooey!

YEESH, I hope it was good. :blink:

And yeah, it's supposed to be corny and have that sense of black comedy. But it was so bad, I simply could not enjoy it.

I spit on that movie. Ptooey!

yeah it was IMO the best Klown krew we had they used neon and black light it was realy cool but this what alot of need to realize and NOES:NSA should of tought us it doesnt matter how much the movie sucked that dont make it a horrible maze

yeah it was IMO the best Klown krew we had they used neon and black light it was realy cool but this what alot of need to realize and NOES:NSA should of tought us it doesnt matter how much the movie sucked that dont make it a horrible maze

Exactly why I stated I'll rely on the scareactors to make it good! :lol:

killer clowns from outer space is the dumbest movie ever but the clowns in it are scary as HELL, they are soooooooooooooooooooo creepy and the reason i hate clowns haha, im probably gonna get crap for this but its the truth ;)

Edited by LeeRay

I know we've mentioned this before, but I really would like to see an original zombie-apocalypse maze. Several people are saying, "We want a Dawn of the Dead maze!" "We want a maze based on the Crazies!" "Do a Walking Dead maze!" "Zombieland!" I think it would be better if Murdy did an original zombie maze. There could be rooms inspired by the Crazies by having a military-themed room with some guys in gas masks jumping out at you with zombies after you at the same time and have a room that's inspired from the operation room in the Crazies. They could even have various other environments like houses or a McDonald's run by zombies or something like that. I think it would be awesome! Instead of basing it on a specific movie, save money on signing contracts and crap like that and make one maze that could be inspired by a few zombie movies.

I know we've mentioned this before, but I really would like to see an original zombie-apocalypse maze. Several people are saying, "We want a Dawn of the Dead maze!" "We want a maze based on the Crazies!" "Do a Walking Dead maze!" "Zombieland!" I think it would be better if Murdy did an original zombie maze. There could be rooms inspired by the Crazies by having a military-themed room with some guys in gas masks jumping out at you with zombies after you at the same time and have a room that's inspired from the operation room in the Crazies. They could even have various other environments like houses or a McDonald's run by zombies or something like that. I think it would be awesome! Instead of basing it on a specific movie, save money on signing contracts and crap like that and make one maze that could be inspired by a few zombie movies.

1. I realy wouldnt consider the Crazies a Zombie movie

and 2. I honestly would perfer a movie based Zombie maze over a Original concept one since we havnt had one yet but thats just me

1. I realy wouldnt consider the Crazies a Zombie movie

That what would it be then? lol

2. I honestly would perfer a movie based Zombie maze over a Original concept one since we havnt had one yet but thats just me

ZombieGeddon at Orlando ROCKED! It felt so much like Zombieland almost. I think they should make an original maze so that they're not just stuck with the environments from Dawn of the Dead or whatever. They could make a maze inspired by Day of the Dead where they could have a hospital and a military research center...or maybe even a diner or something.

That what would it be then? lol

ZombieGeddon at Orlando ROCKED! It felt so much like Zombieland almost. I think they should make an original maze so that they're not just stuck with the environments from Dawn of the Dead or whatever. They could make a maze inspired by Day of the Dead where they could have a hospital and a military research center...or maybe even a diner or something.

The crazies werent zombies thats All I know I wouldnt know what to call them but not zombies

and although Zombiegeddon was awsome (From what I heard) I just think as A huge Zombie fan it would be a slap in the face that after waiting 3 years with Freddy and 2 with SAW that once the Zombie Genera get its maze that they would be cheap and make up an orignal concept that will be mixed with all the key scenes from famouse zombie movies I rather experiance all of a Land of the dead maze then one big Genera Hot Dog

and although Zombiegeddon was awsome (From what I heard) I just think as A huge Zombie fan it would be a slap in the face that after waiting 3 years with Freddy and 2 with SAW that once the Zombie Genera get its maze that they would be cheap and make up an orignal concept that will be mixed with all the key scenes from famouse zombie movies I rather experiance all of a Land of the dead maze then one big Genera Hot Dog

One big genre hot dog? Seriously? First off, an original zombie maze doesn't have to be "one big genre hot dog". It doesn't need key elements from various other movies like I mentioned. Besides, if they did use a Land of the Dead maze, would it really be necessary since there aren't really any main antagonists that we would recognize? We could recognize the environments, sure, but I think an original zombie maze would be much better IMO.

One big genre hot dog? Seriously? First off, an original zombie maze doesn't have to be "one big genre hot dog". It doesn't need key elements from various other movies like I mentioned. Besides, if they did use a Land of the Dead maze, would it really be necessary since there aren't really any main antagonists that we would recognize? We could recognize the environments, sure, but I think an original zombie maze would be much better IMO.

Land of the dead? main Antognist? Zombies! like all zombie movies and if you wanna get specific there are two Big Daddy (The Leader of the smart zombies) and Mr. Kuafmen and I was just using LOD as an example I serously as a major Zombie movie fanatic would hate if Uni decided be tight asses and pull this because to me it jips us of a Zombie movie maze and a BETTER Original maze plus Im almost 100% sure knotts will bring back Virus Z next year and without the name reckognition people are just gonna believe Uni is ripping off knotts IMO since its already established that we are straying away from Orlando HHN that if we are gonna do a Original maze it should be a concept that dont have a million movies with the same concept

Edited by Grindhousehero13

Zombies are zombies, it doesn't matter if it's original or a movie. The only reason zombies are scary are because either 1) it's someone you used to know or 2) there's a mass of them crowded somewhere or if you have an odd fear of being cannibalized. None of these things can necessarily be "fleshed" out in a maze properly to the point where it's actually scary. Sure, it can be "awesome" but I was never once bone chillingly scared going through Virus Z.

Eh, I don't know what I'm saying. Screw it.

Zombies are zombies, it doesn't matter if it's original or a movie. The only reason zombies are scary are because either 1) it's someone you used to know or 2) there's a mass of them crowded somewhere or if you have an odd fear of being cannibalized. None of these things can necessarily be "fleshed" out in a maze properly to the point where it's actually scary. Sure, it can be "awesome" but I was never once bone chillingly scared going through Virus Z.

Eh, I don't know what I'm saying. Screw it.

Virus Z was horrrible to begain with I went and it was WAY WAY understaffed I saw only two SA's in the whole maze but Zombie mazes can be done realy well and the illusion of zombie masses can be reproduced in a maze and btw DTH Ive said this many times it dont matter if its zombie clowns vampires or a guy in a Hello Kitty Suit if it jumps out at you from nowhere your jumping what makes the maze creepy is the enviroments what makes it scary are the scare Actors

Edited by Grindhousehero13

Virus Z was horrrible to begain with I went and it was WAY WAY understaffed I saw only two SA's in the whole maze but Zombie mazes can be done realy well and the illusion of zombie mazes can be reproduced in a maze and btw DTH Ive said this many times it dont matter if its zombie clowns vampires or a guy in a Hello Kitty Suit if it jumps out at you from nowhere your jumping what makes the maze creepy is the enviroments what makes it scary are the scare Actors

I can testify with Grindhouse. Going into ZombieGeddon at Orlando, there was a scene towards the beginning that took place in a hospital. Kinda reminded me of that nursery scene in Club Blood at Knott's. There was this REALLY loud baby scream, and there was a zombie baby dummy that popped up and just banged the window with glowing red eyes with a strobe light going off. I jumped out of my skin pretty badly and that was just a prop! The zombies got me at every corner in there! Like Grindhouse said: If it jumps out of nowhere, it'll get you.

So then it's a matter of which environments would be best suited for the zombies to be jumping out at you?

No, I'm saying that anything that jumps out at you will generally get you good...especially if it's accompanied by a strobe and/or a loud noise.

So then it's a matter of which environments would be best suited for the zombies to be jumping out at you?

well basicly whichin retrospect a dawn of the dead maze would probably not be a wise choice because basicly its a regular mall not even a carnage filled one since all the carnage was outside the main set so unless they decide to mix the franchises

Okay, to help pick up momentum for the HHN-talk again, I'm sure some of us us have noticed that they are temporarily redressing the Mummy tunnel on the Studio Tour into the Grinch's cave for Grinchmas. I hope that this is a sign that the tunnel will be temporarily redressed for this year's HHN! If they do temporarily convert it for HHN, what could the theme be? If Ghostface took over the Terror Tram, how could they convert it?

Okay, to help pick up momentum for the HHN-talk again, I'm sure some of us us have noticed that they are temporarily redressing the Mummy tunnel on the Studio Tour into the Grinch's cave for Grinchmas. I hope that this is a sign that the tunnel will be temporarily redressed for this year's HHN! If they do temporarily convert it for HHN, what could the theme be? If Ghostface took over the Terror Tram, how could they convert it?

I think we are still asuming alot with the ghostface On the terror Tram but what would make sense besides the regular mummy tunnle like every year ghostface is not supernatural so it makes it too hard to think of anything new and with that said ........

WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT??????

they actualy redressed the mummy Tunnle for Grinchmas???

WOW. I hope they keep it that way. Seriously, I hated the Mummy tunnel. I'm actually bummed that I won't be able to see it any time soon now. Please keep it this way!!!

As for HHN usage of the tunnel, I'm assuming absolutely nothing because of the whole "it has to be used for daytime use also" even though they could very easily go around it. Ugh, they have dumb excuses sometimes.

Edited by DTH316