HHN Hollywood X Wishful Thinking

Yeah, I think the theme question is based on what you wanted to see so for me, Scream was on which one do you want for theme question. I am going to take this survey at least once a day. I want it to be known that this event needs improvement in some areas. I'm thinking about copying and pasting some of our conversations on there as well.

Also happy with the thread renaming unlike "that other site."

Edited by DTH316

I guess I'll probably take the survey again on my iPod then haha.

Well one of the questions in there interested me. You know, the one on the Terror Tram on if you would like to see a new area even if that means no more Bates Motel or WoTW sets? I wonder where the new location could be?

If I ever had to guess, I would say Little Europe. I think 5 points Texas is too old to sustain people walking through it and the Mexican village might be too slippery. And as always, New York streets are understandably and actually always in use.

I just looked at Bing Maps, and I think Little Europe would be perfect for the Terror Tram! The creative possibilities are endless! Black Death theme, zombie outbreak, vampire theme; not to mention, they can build sets or "mini mazes" inside of the sets. They could have it set up like the Village of the Damned maze at Queen Mary's Dark Harbor where we would walk through the courtyard and then through the inside of the sets and see taverns and bars with dead bodies and what-not. This is all assuming, of course, that there's no filming there (Which, there normally is not much). We could then walk-through the Western street behind earthquake, up the hill a bit into the suburban block behind the Jaws lake, and then have the trams pick us up where the "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" is. There could also be a surprise or two on the way over to our location like in the video I posted of the Disney Studios Paris event.

Also, DTH, as for the 6 Points Texas area, I believe that's been all demoed. :(

Demoed?! What?! Like... AAAAALL of it?! If they'll get rid of that, what was the foundation and the start of their movie studio, they won't even blink to get rid of Psycho and WotW. Ugh.

But yeah, as you said about Little Europe. They use those sets sparingly. I know they used em for Pirates of the Caribbean 2&3, Angels and Demons and an episode of some TV show recently but that's all I've heard.

Edited by DTH316

Demoed?! What?! Like... AAAAALL of it?! If they'll get rid of that, what was the foundation and the start of their movie studio, they won't even blink to get rid of Psycho and WotW. Ugh.

But yeah, as you said about Little Europe. They use those sets sparingly. I know they used em for Pirates of the Caribbean 2&3, Angels and Demons and an episode of some TV show recently but that's all I've heard.

Yup. I think they spared the area behind Earthquake, but everything else has joined the E.T. Ride and the WWW show.

Not to mention those streets was where they shot the original Frankenstein and Dracula movies. So yeah, they'd be PERFECT for Horror Nights.

Off topic here, but guess who finally saw Trick r' Treat!? ;D ME! and it would be amazing if sam took over the event or even if there was just a maze. I like freak's idea of scream taking over the terror tram and trick r' treat being the main theme though. There is wayyyy to much hhn potential in that movie for them to not do it. It pratically felt like the movie was made for HHN! lol

Sorry I havent been on guys, I normally take like a 4 or 5 month hiatus from fan sites after HHN. I'm trying NOT to this year, But school and work have kept me SUPER busy. I did, however, get around to taking the test. I too (like most of us on here) voted for Trick R' Treat & Scream, dont remember what else. I remember voting for something new on TT rather than the old, and I def expressed my disappointment with some attractions @ HHNH 2010. Not to mention burning down HoH.

Sorry I havent been on guys, I normally take like a 4 or 5 month hiatus from fan sites after HHN. I'm trying NOT to this year, But school and work have kept me SUPER busy. I did, however, get around to taking the test. I too (like most of us on here) voted for Trick R' Treat & Scream, dont remember what else. I remember voting for something new on TT rather than the old, and I def expressed my disappointment with some attractions @ HHNH 2010. Not to mention burning down HoH.

I don't think they need to get Chucky to burn down HoH like he did with the backlot. lol But I do think they need to put up some stuff to where the daytime guests can see the props but the HoH stuff is on, but it would be different for the HHN guests. I told them that in the survey. They just need a little imagination to make it cool. For example, they could have some demon underworld theme or something and they could have stuff like hanging bodies and torture devices in the big Phantom of the Opera room and show some poor soul getting tortured or something, they could have a big throne in Frankenstein's room where the devil can sit at talking down to the guests, some real torches can be planted around his throne, and some fog can cover up the entire room. Something like that.

Ok first off the main icon: Hopefully Sam from Trick R Treat ... I think that would be awesome since he is considered the spirit of Halloween in that movie.

In the Terror Tram, I hope the main characters are the monsters from the Hills Have Eyes, and Murdy said he would like to have them on the T.T when I asked.

As for the mazes -

I hope Saw is gone for good, and the House of Wax is created in that maze spot.

For the WWW area , the Wolfman X) I know murdy would love to do this one, but we'll see...

For Shrek area, Michael Myers coming back wouldnt bug me too much , and i thought that maze shouldve came back instead of saw. btw rob zombies version cannot be done because murdy told me zombie did not have full rights.

House of Horrors- I dont care , usually isn't that good except the year of chucky overlay.

Instead of HOTC , I think they can do the original maze there *cough cough* FREAKS IN 3D

and the JP queuqe i have no idea, maybe a Scream maze??? I honestly dont think Scream should be at HHN because he isnt scary ( costume wise) so to use him would be sorta lame .i still love the scream movies , but ehhh

the thing about a movie not being scary is just cause a movie isnt scary doesnt mean it wont translate into an amazing maze. lets face it, chucky is not very scary yet that was all of your guy's favorite overlay of HOH. i think scream would be a pretty awesome maze to be honest!

I think the question is, will Fox lend over their Hills Have Eyes characters soley just for the Terror Tram? I mean, it wouldn't work too well as a maze since 80% of the movie is during the day and outside.

And Force, no offense but that sounds like a very lackluster event. We have Sam being the icon but not having a maze. Halloween returning. Scream taking up too small of a space to work properly for the giant facades it needs (it would need to be either in the T2 or WWW area with behind the Mummy if it's just one facade needed). And Hills Have Eyes only being the Terror Tram. It seems very scattered and too many properties being thrown around.

How about since you chose House of Wax, the bad guys there take over the Terror Tram? And with Trick R Treat replacing the Halloween maze? That'd work for meh. :)

Edited by DTH316

LeeRay, I definitely think, and I'm sure several on here, that Scream would make an EXCELLENT maze. *Guitar solo*

force, I actually mistook you for DTH at first until I read that you didn't think Scream was scary. lol

Here's what they should do: Original overlay for HoH with a catacomb/underworld theme (Orlando's Catacomb maze kicked butt!), Scream in T2 queue, Wolfman in WWW arena, Freakz maze in Shrek queue, Trick r' Treat in 3D where the JP queue is, and Jeepers Creepers on the lower lot. Terror Tram would be taken over by Ghostface and would go to where Little Europe is.

^ That sounds like an amazing event. 2 Originals, a pseudo-classic oriented, a 3D (I'm oppose to it but I'll just take my glasses off), new Terror Tram location, Scream & Jeepers Creepers. I'd be happy as a clam if that were a reality. Sure, there's always room for Evil Dead or something but I mean, there would be no complaints from me if that were the line up. I'd be getting prepared for what would probably be HHNs best year. We all should be hired as interns, we have amazing ideas on this board.

Freak's event, DTH316-ified!:

Beyond the Grave: Layers of Hell (HOH Venue)

The Wolfman: Full Moon (WWW Venue)

Circus of Mayhem: Villainous Freakz in 3D (Shrek Venue) [The Klownz/Freakz mash]

Scream: The Woodsboro Massacre (T2 Venue)

Jeepers Creepers: Where'd You Get Those Eyes? (Behind the Mummy)

Trick 'r Treat: Smell My Feet in Smell-O-Vision 4D (JP Overspill)

Terror Tram: Stab 4 - IN PRODUCTION (Little Europe)

Chucky presents: Slaughterworld: Fuck You all to Hell

Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Kim Kardashian's Ass Size Adventure

Edited by DTH316

see I too dont think scream is that scary, dont get me wrong I love it, but simiuler movies from that time (I know what you did last summer and Urban Legend) plus Scary movie turning Ghostface into a parody of himself plus I never found it that scary to begain with *BUT* its a slasher movie which is the perfect horror Movie to translate into a maze generic mask/costume and weapon pracicle effects to be use and come on its a haunted attraction if someone jumped out in a yo gabba gabba costume your gonna freak out you cant realy use the its not that scary excusse because SAW from 09 should of proved that that being said I dont see Ghostface being Icon or taking over Terror Tram if hes not icon unless its kind of a minion thing him being the voice for the main Icon

^ That sounds like an amazing event. 2 Originals, a pseudo-classic oriented, a 3D (I'm oppose to it but I'll just take my glasses off), new Terror Tram location, Scream & Jeepers Creepers. I'd be happy as a clam if that were a reality. Sure, there's always room for Evil Dead or something but I mean, there would be no complaints from me if that were the line up. I'd be getting prepared for what would probably be HHNs best year. We all should be hired as interns, we have amazing ideas on this board.

Freak's event, DTH316-ified!:

Beyond the Grave: Layers of Hell (HOH Venue)

The Wolfman: Full Moon (WWW Venue)

Circus of Mayhem: Villainous Freakz in 3D (Shrek Venue) [The Klownz/Freakz mash]

Scream: The Woodsboro Massacre (T2 Venue)

Jeepers Creepers: Where'd You Get Those Eyes? (Behind the Mummy)

Trick 'r Treat: Smell My Feet in Smell-O-Vision 4D (JP Overspill)

Terror Tram: Stab 4 - IN PRODUCTION (Little Europe)

Chucky presents: Slaughterworld: Fuck You all to Hell

Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Kim Kardashian's Ass Size Adventure

BRAVO!!!! Lock this lineup now and I'll buy my tickets today!!!! Done and Done. You're welcome, Mr. Murdy.

DTH I know youre not sitting at your computer writing for us not to bitch and moan anymore, when you were the BIGGEST complainer this year!

Killer, I take offense at that. I've easily been the biggest complainer regarding HHN Hollywood this year. ;)

Murdy is ruining a once great event, and you gotta go 2200 miles just to attend a decent HHN anymore.