Scareactor Appreciation Thread

Amber

I was the recipient of a mighty "VAAAUUUULLLT!!!" Saturday night. :lol: (Yes, I wore my Vault shirt; I wore HNN Friday :P ) We must have sat and watched S&S for an hour berfore we went back to the houses. You guys are AWESOME.

Mae

:D thanks a bunch! glad we are able to entertain! I always think its funny people just kinda hanging around watching us (mostly from the sidewalks) and laughing their asses off...puts even more fire in my step hehe :)

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D thanks a bunch! glad we are able to entertain! I always think its funny people just kinda hanging around watching us (mostly from the sidewalks) and laughing their asses off...puts even more fire in my step hehe :)

I LOVE watching you guys. I will be spending a lot of time in SnS next Thursday. You guys keep me entertained :D

Right.

I tried like hell to keep track of what casts I saw and whom I may have recognized. I took Rachel's idea and made a spreadsheet! Go me!

Wyandot, Hades, and 'Scarepy: Cast A for all three Friday night. I don't think there are any cast A folks on here from Hades or Wyandot, but TMan875 gave a great performance that even made my husband jump. (if anyone is on one of the other cast A's, please let me know!)

Catacombs: We had cast B, around 10-10:15, and OMG what a scary house! The closeness, the trapped feeling and the smells really wreaked havoc (hah! havoc!) with my orientation and I got so nervous and turned around that the last 2-3 scenes were terrifying. I was shaking as I left the tent. I honestly can't tell you if I saw you, Legacy, but I screamed constantly in here, so you probably got me, too!

Zombiegeddon and Orfanage: I don't remember when we were in Zombiegeddon, just that it was raining the whole time we were in line. It made me a bit grumpy and I didn't note what time it was when we entered. :zombie_attack: I did not mark the time when cast change happened while in line for Orfanage, either, which is unfortunate because I was hoping to got LadyVulpix's cast! My next trip down will see me making more notes into my phone.

Hallow'd Past and Havoc: Cast A for both Saturday during the AP party and both houses were really, really in the game. I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have been, but there was a gorgeous, female DOW about 3/4 of the way through that I think might be Soduku. If is was you S, you were incredible! You intimidated David, my jaded and hard to scare husband! I did not see the Usher in Hallow'd Past, alas, we only had Jack and Chance at the end. I don't think it was fully staffed yet, or we could have gotten in right at the first cast change.

I will return later with the scarezone portion of our show....

Mae

Don't forget the Ship's Captain in the S.S. Frightanic. I was The Thing in Silver Screams last year.

Hey, I'm not sure if you remember me or not but I was the guy that went through Silver Screams on your cast 45 or so times last year. I cut my hair since then so I may look a bit different though. I went through your cast today and we all yelled "SHOE". I'll try to make your cast again tomorrow a few times! You did an awesome job!

. I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have been, but there was a gorgeous, female DOW about 3/4 of the way through that I think might be Soduku. If is was you S, you were incredible! You intimidated David, my jaded and hard to scare husband! I did not see the Usher in Hallow'd Past, alas, we only had Jack and Chance at the end. I don't think it was fully staffed yet, or we could have gotten in right at the first cast change.

Mae

Sodoku is a male, so it definitely isn't him.. :D Maybe it is one of our other DOWs on here?

Edited by Cinderelly115

I'd like to thank Squared and C_D for getting personal with me today in both Zombiegeddon and Saws n Steam. :)

Edit: Almost forgot but I think it was Giant as we were leaving the park who yelled "YOU THINK YOU'RE NIGHTMARES!?" at us and revved his chainsaw up. I could barely see due to something in my eye that was bothering the shit out of me, but it sounded like him :P

Jordan was awesome in Hades tonight!! :D

Saws n Steam both casts for being amazing tonight. Especially Bryan and Clint.

Hallow'd Past Cast B..the body collectors were awesome, and SHOE was cool!

And last but not least Catacombs Cast B and that one pecker, you know who you are. BEST HOUSE EVER. :)

Edited by Stephanie

And last but not least Catacombs Cast B and that one pecker, you know who you are. BEST HOUSE EVER. :)

Thanks Steph. Glad we got up close and personal :P

you guys were on FIRE on 9/30/10! The houses we went to, the scarezones! We were impressed! Last night was awesome in the HHNXX scarezone, the white ghostly woman(not sure of her name) kind of reminds me of some kind of sea creature haha pushed my friend through the scarezone in his wheelchair! Got a couple of pics of that because I felt that's a rare occurrence when a scareactor gets to do things like that! What a great night!

I have a few of you scareactors to thank. I also have one to apologize to even though I did last night several times. Whoever is Jack in the last room of Hallowed past got my wife really well and I would like to thank him for that. The whole catacombs house when I went through were great. It was a really cool house thank you all. One of you hit me in the chin with your "beak" it was funny. Now to my apology. In the saw's and steam scarezone which was great by the way I was taking a picture of my wife and one of you came up behind me, I didn't see you were there and took a step back and the back of my head hit what I think was your face. I apologized then and there but I wanted to come on and give you a public apology for hitting you. I know it wasn't very hard but I still feel like a jackass for it. I don't know which cast it was it was between 10 and 11. It was right in front of the stage. If your on here I am sorry. If not maybe one of you that are know what I am talking about and can pass the message on. Thanks

Victoria you get a shoutout for giving me one as you always do. I do appreciate the shoutouts.

Laz you get a shout out for getting up in my grill and generally having fun at your job.

How could I forget my good friend Giant for rocking it out in Saws N Steam.

And I know you don't post up here but my boy Cody get's a huge shoutout for rocking the shit out of the finale in PS.

Once more IDK who post here but seriously 20 Years of Fear you guys are AMAZING. I had so much fun just hanging out in your zone and getting scares and watching scares. Huge shout out goes to the Chainsaw Guy on Mel's side whatever cast Jordan is on...sorry I don't know cast. He was awesome and another huge shout out to Wolfman.

Edited by Jakemeister

Right.

I tried like hell to keep track of what casts I saw and whom I may have recognized. I took Rachel's idea and made a spreadsheet! Go me!

Wyandot, Hades, and 'Scarepy: Cast A for all three Friday night. I don't think there are any cast A folks on here from Hades or Wyandot, but TMan875 gave a great performance that even made my husband jump. (if anyone is on one of the other cast A's, please let me know!)

I am actually on Cast B, but we go on @ 6:30 so you could still have walked through with my cast. I am right next to the door at the end of the long hallway with "the person" and to the right. My tag-out is female so you would know if it was me.

That being said, if it was me then thanks for the recognition and I (along with the whole cast) try our hardest to get the most scares possible. Please come visit us again!

It was awesome last night, someone scared my baby sister in the Mummy Ride, she just stood her like a deer in the headlights.

When I went through Zombie Gra, there were a few who were trying their best to scare us.

I like the apologize to the chain saw drill team, when i yelled "watch it" I heard that one of you guys were my sisters ex, so I got alittle upset.

Right.

Catacombs: We had cast B, around 10-10:15, and OMG what a scary house! The closeness, the trapped feeling and the smells really wreaked havoc (hah! havoc!) with my orientation and I got so nervous and turned around that the last 2-3 scenes were terrifying. I was shaking as I left the tent. I honestly can't tell you if I saw you, Legacy, but I screamed constantly in here, so you probably got me, too!

Zombiegeddon and Orfanage: I don't remember when we were in Zombiegeddon, just that it was raining the whole time we were in line. It made me a bit grumpy and I didn't note what time it was when we entered. :zombie_attack: I did not mark the time when cast change happened while in line for Orfanage, either, which is unfortunate because I was hoping to got LadyVulpix's cast! My next trip down will see me making more notes into my phone.

Hallow'd Past and Havoc: Cast A for both Saturday during the AP party and both houses were really, really in the game. I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have been, but there was a gorgeous, female DOW about 3/4 of the way through that I think might be Soduku. If is was you S, you were incredible! You intimidated David, my jaded and hard to scare husband! I did not see the Usher in Hallow'd Past, alas, we only had Jack and Chance at the end. I don't think it was fully staffed yet, or we could have gotten in right at the first cast change.

I will return later with the scarezone portion of our show....

Mae

I'm in CAST A HADES.... :-), good to know we scared ya guys!

It was awesome last night, someone scared my baby sister in the Mummy Ride, she just stood her like a deer in the headlights.

When I went through Zombie Gra, there were a few who were trying their best to scare us.

I like the apologize to the chain saw drill team, when i yelled "watch it" I heard that one of you guys were my sisters ex, so I got alittle upset.

That was actually me you said that to and thank you for that....just remember next time if her ex is out in our zone, we are all professionals so nothing is going to happen...he'll probably end up avoiding her. So please don't yell at us like that...when we get a reaction like that you've just become a wild card and are being watched like a hawk by everyone (including coordinators and security) because people doing that stuff tend to get violent.

Thank you, thank you... We always try to put on a good show :P

Edited by The Matador

That was actually me you said that to and thank you for that....just remember next time if her ex is out in our zone, we are all professionals so nothing is going to happen...he'll probably end up avoiding her. So please don't yell at us like that...when we get a reaction like that you've just become a wild card and are being watched like a hawk by everyone (including coordinators and security) because people doing that stuff tend to get violent.

My apologies, it wont happen again.

you guys were on FIRE on 9/30/10! The houses we went to, the scarezones! We were impressed! Last night was awesome in the HHNXX scarezone, the white ghostly woman(not sure of her name) kind of reminds me of some kind of sea creature haha pushed my friend through the scarezone in his wheelchair! Got a couple of pics of that because I felt that's a rare occurrence when a scareactor gets to do things like that! What a great night!

hahaha! that's our ice queen. I kind of just stood there and watched for a solid 15 seconds before I remembered I was on set. It was hilarious.

Mae

I'm one of the three in the first "hall of three" towards the end, right before the "excavation room." That set our room was on a roll, so yeah, we probably did get you good. :lol:

I'm one of the three in the first "hall of three" towards the end, right before the "excavation room." That set our room was on a roll, so yeah, we probably did get you good. :lol:

I was with the group of people last night that called you guys "peckers" you did an awesome job! I'm going to try to come through your cast again tonight.