HHN XX Event Photos and Videos

HHNiP

a few more:

DSC_4347.jpg

That zombie got me last night. I was talking to my girlfriend and he was hiding next to a fog box and came out and grunted in my ear and I jumped.

That's what I get for not paying attention in a SZ!

Edited by Tman875

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm asking for a camera for Christmas. I'm so jealous of these awesome pictures, and I've had to many missed opportunities for great shots this year where I've said FUCK I WISH I HAD A NICE CAMERA. If anyone has any advice/guides for getting into photography send me a PM.

Great pictures by everyone, but I hate you all.

/jealousy

Well I've gone 3 times already but didn't get to take good enough pics. But I did get my picture taken with Jack, and I'd like to show it cause I think it's awesome! Plus a little story lol.

Well I was walking past Jack's photo area and not realizing it and my sister said "Selina, Jack is looking at you" and i'm just like oh jeez lol. So of course he comes up to us and my sister told him my name and he says Selina in a really creepy way and then grabs my waist and say's "Lets get to know eachother" and the photographer lady took this photo without me realizing it lol she took it while Jack and I were talking but I think it came out awesome, its a total candid!

2mgwr2o.jpg

The lady took another one of us actually looking at the camera but I think i look terrible in it so I wont show but he was just being his creepy self and choking me.

BTW I love all these amazing photos in this thread! You all have great talent.

I'm asking for a camera for Christmas. I'm so jealous of these awesome pictures, and I've had to many missed opportunities for great shots this year where I've said FUCK I WISH I HAD A NICE CAMERA. If anyone has any advice/guides for getting into photography send me a PM.

Great pictures by everyone, but I hate you all.

/jealousy

You can get an older camera that will take just as good as pictures as the new DSLR's, especially if you have a good lens since that pretty much is the camera. I know in 2008 my dad bought mine/his D40 (with a kit) for $600 and then down the road we bought a Sigma 18-200 mm lens (which costed just as much as the kit). Regardless though, point being you could probably buy a Nikon or Canon from 2007 or so for a decent amount of money and might just be slightly used and it will take just as good as pictures.

GOD! I hate people like this, but I love it when they get their comeuppance and get scared to death anyway! I think we should catch all those people, strap them into the icons sets, and make them listen to idiots all night long and see how they like it.

I just wish all the guests would actually realize that we are not frickin' monkeys. *headdesk*

On another note, if anybody catches a cast change for Catacombs, please try and take some pictures. I would love to have photos of the costumes that haven't broken any rules by being taken when not on set.

That last Escueleto Muerto picture is amazing! Does anyone know what they used for her "hair?"

p.s. everytime I go to one of these things all I think is how I wish I could spray paint abs on myself.

Assuming your referring to the one where she's making the "shhh" motion ....lol that's me, and the hair its a mesh material and really springy......best way to describe it i guess. (I asked the costume people after getting this question a bazillion times every night lol.) I love the hairpiece a ton!

I just wish all the guests would actually realize that we are not frickin' monkeys. *headdesk*

On another note, if anybody catches a cast change for Catacombs, please try and take some pictures. I would love to have photos of the costumes that haven't broken any rules by being taken when not on set.

On the contrary... I was scolded.. scolded like a 5 year old child... for trying to take pictures during a cast change. I had half a mind to do it anyway as the guy was so rude.

GOD! I hate people like this, but I love it when they get their comeuppance and get scared to death anyway! I think we should catch all those people, strap them into the icons sets, and make them listen to idiots all night long and see how they like it.

I love when they go too far and get kicked out and get trespassed. Stupid deuchebags!

i work as a scareactor at SFGA Frigh Fest and I get ppl like that all the time. They try to mess with and don't understand that we are trying to do our jobs to scare you and don't need you all in our face trying to impress your friends. Those ppl need to grow up. Side note, everyone who works as a scareactor, keeps up the good work. You guys rock.

Those people need to have Wheaton's Law enforced on their butts.

On the contrary... I was scolded.. scolded like a 5 year old child... for trying to take pictures during a cast change. I had half a mind to do it anyway as the guy was so rude.

Not sure if it was you but I heard Ops swarm someone the other night for taking a picture. Really kind of surprised by it.