HHN XX Event Photos and Videos

HHNiP

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent stuff! Kind of makes me not even want to bring a camera. I could never match some of this.

But...is that all Fear does? Just sort of stand around and wave his arms? Seems...anticlimactic.

Take 'em and post 'em anyway! I'm going to and I am woefully under skilled as a photographer.

:D

Mae

oh yea he did suck,i was talking baout the clown jack at the photo op booth,he was awsome.wonder if that was brice?

Bryce plays The Caretaker. Jack is played by a man named James. (Who still won't add me on Facebook!)

(Man, the people here are stupider than I thought....)

By the way, at that "photo op booth," were there any other icons there? If The Caretaker was there, that's Bryce. Jack=James. Get it, morons?

Bryce plays The Caretaker. Jack is played by a man named James. (Who still won't add me on Facebook!)

(Man, the people here are stupider than I thought....)

By the way, at that "photo op booth," were there any other icons there? If The Caretaker was there, that's Bryce. Jack=James. Get it, morons?

Just a heads up, but your very wrong. They do not play the ICON's at the event, videos and commercials, yes.

Also, please stop the name calling.

One of the Caretakers in the streets is none other than Jack Stricker, Son of the ever Famous Ken Stricker, A.K.A. Chainsawwolf.

Here in lies a future Trivia Question, What Father and Son team were the first to both portrayed a major character at Halloween Horror Nights?

And more trivia, Ken's Daughter Heather is the Rat Lady again this year!

Father

49543_100000512527898_5773_n.jpg

Son

49228_644575627_2323_n.jpg

And Daughter

40990_427836632389_511537389_4792414_1707906_n.jpg

An amazing family when you get to know them, Tops on my list of amazing people!

Edited by C_D

I absolutely love taking photos of the event, and this year's zones seem absolutely perfect. I cannot wait to see what other amazing shots some of the incredibly adept photographers on here can get, and I will surely be bringing a camera with me next weekend. I've never recorded any video of the event, but I may try to borrow my father's camera and go to town. Are there any particular zones or mini-shows that anyone is really looking out for or eager to see that I should try to hit up?

Just uploaded a bunch of pictures from my UTH Tour. Some of the pictures turned out well, others will make no sense to you unless you've seen the houses with the lights on. Either way, enjoy.

The whole set can be found HERE. Favorite shots:

EDIT: I don't really understand the desire for spoiler tags (if you haven't been to the event yet, and don't want it spoiled, why are you looking at the Event Photos section?), but it's a fair enough request.

Click below for photos from the UTH Tour.

Another attempt at tilt-shift:

5034590090_21f1cfa860_z.jpg

5034592944_9b6771eb60_z.jpg

5034594842_b13b91ab3f_z.jpg

5034597384_0a760489cf_z.jpg

And finally, Jack and his big red button:

5033981667_c34573b39a_z.jpg

5034601828_b42b7f02ef_z.jpg

Edited by BigChippah

Guys and gals, could you PLEASE not post pictures from the UMTH Tours? Or atleast wrap them in spoiler tags? It'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: I think it's just courtesy. I don't mind seeing scare zone pictures because you can pretty much see those any time of the day and you're not really spoiling much. Houses are entirely different. But thank you for putting it in tags.

Edited by Goo

Guys and gals, could you PLEASE not post pictures from the UMTH Tours? Or atleast wrap them in spoiler tags? It'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: I think it's just courtesy. I don't mind seeing scare zone pictures because you can pretty much see those any time of the day and you're not really spoiling much. Houses are entirely different. But thank you for putting it in tags.

Please DO post LOTS of pictures from the UTH tours. Maybe we should have a thread for UTH pictures only, for those who want to look at this thread and not be spoiled. I didn't want to be spoiled either so I avoided all pictures entirely until I went.

Edited by Jumboshrmp

Please DO post LOTS of pictures from the UTH tours. Maybe we should have a thread for UTH pictures only, for those who want to look at this thread and not be spoiled. I didn't want to be spoiled either so I avoided all pictures entirely until I went.

I agree! I'm definitely gonna look when I come back next weekend! :P I just don't wanna spoil myself.