Fear Revealed

Mark M.

59207_446484133232_126469058232_5231569_6790948_n.jpg.e1a44b85c0a08af7dc50b021b3f96868.jpg

The souls of Chaos, Death, Sacrifice, Mythos and Vengeance — He created them and gave them terror. Each with a part to play, they fulfilled their tasks. Their malice provided him bone, their rage gave him blood, and their terror fulfilled his soul. What has been 19 cycles for some have been eons for him. He’s waited patiently for the final piece, and now on the 20th cycle… HE IS REVEALED!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We take photos at our discretion. I get tired of pictures very quickly, and I would much rather scare, but if you ask nicely, I MAY oblige. I may also quiz you on something related to my character. And if you don't know who my character is, I won't let you take a picture. Also, it is really rude to yell after a scareactor for a photo, and don't touch them unless they are a good friend of yours. But don't be surprised if I just decide to get up and move around while being photographed.

We take photos at our discretion. I get tired of pictures very quickly, and I would much rather scare, but if you ask nicely, I MAY oblige. I may also quiz you on something related to my character. And if you don't know who my character is, I won't let you take a picture. Also, it is really rude to yell after a scareactor for a photo, and don't touch them unless they are a good friend of yours. But don't be surprised if I just decide to get up and move around while being photographed.

mind telling me what character you are?

my dad is big on photography, it's a big hobby of his and every year I go to HHN with him he insists on taking pictures all the frickin time with most of the scareactors in the zones and it pisses me of extremely and I've told them that a lot of them don't like it because they're trying to scare people not model for pictures but he doesn't care and thinks that they should take pictures with people if they're asking for pictures. I let my mom and cousin get in pictures all the want cause they actually want it and I refused to be in pictures with them except for two of them just because they're my two favorite characters of HHN and I figured what the hell I'll get a quick picture with my fav characters.

or in other words I agree with and understand and sympathize with scareactors like you that don't like having pictures taken.

I love this zone, Is one of my favorites,

I actually love that is a Photo op scarezone, I love being able to take some pics of the Icons, Specially Jack and the Usher, they are my favorite Icons,

but well I take photos of them, in action, not posing with them on the pic, but I like the photos,

I have to say I have never really ever been scared in a scarezone, the only time I ever got scared was in 2009 Containment but because the scareactor was a girl dressed in regular clothes so when she turned around scared me, but never been scared.

Also, I Love Fear's Minions, They are just so awesome, they kind of remind me of the nurses from silent hill, specially the movements, I like them a lot more than I like fear, really cool characters

Edited by black7mask

I love this zone, and love seeing all the icons in their own sets. I think Jack on cast A is hysterical. Definitely my favorite of the two jacks. Cast A Eddie is terrifying.. I met his chainsaw a couple times thanks to the Storyteller..

Cast B Fear and his minions are all bad ass.. I love watching them. The minions are creepy as hell too.

Cast A Eddie is bigger, trust me, I see them back stage.

Cast A has blonde Eddie, our first set is at 6, so take it from there.

It isn't that I don't like being photographed (well, on a normal basis, I don't, I avoid it like the plague), but ALL of us would rather be scaring than posing. We are meant to scare, that's our job, and we are not required to pose for photos, and in fact, we aren't supposed to be real static and pose a lot, if you know what I mean. It is difficult to make this area scary, but we seem to do a fairly decent job.

This was my favorite sz. I got pictures with Jack, Cindy, The Director and The Caretaker. I am now glad I didn't ask the Storyteller. Jack was great. Cindy was really cool and I yelled I love you Cindy to her on the way back past and got a cool reaction. All in all it was a great zone. If you don't think there is a chance of getting scared in this zone wait til Eddie sneaks up behind you while your taking a picture with another icon and tell me what you think after it happens.

I don't know if you were the Storyteller I got to meet on opening night at 9:35 (at least that's the time my camera tells me), but if so, it was AWESOME interacting with you. I asked "Elsa" if she would take a photo with me, and she stated I was the only one that night who knew her real name. When I confessed that I was a fan, she stated she was a fan as well. The photo could not be any scarier.

BTW, if you see me limping through the scarezone on any FFPP nights, I'm not mocking. My sciatica is acting up very badly this year, and I'm spending way too much time on my feet because I'm having SO MUCH FUN with you all! I have my favorites, as I'm sure we all do, but I have not encountered one scareactor that I was not thoroughly impressed with.

I look forward to many more scary nights this October, I'll buy a hat so I can give a hat's off to you all!!

-Kathy

that guy is immense. We all call him Thor.

Yeah...that guy's a fucking monster of a man. I was so taken aback at his size I didn't even notice he had blond hair.

Also, I don't know who the got to play Cindy, but she's fantastic. I came walking through the scarezone at half past one, most of the guest are already heading for the exit (I was starting to feel pretty damned-fatigued myself), and there I see Cindy, bolting from guest to guest like a squirrel that's been free-basing caffeine pills. That's impressie.

Nice work to the Cast A Director, Eddie and Jack (love the heckling, keep it up). Both Ushers (actually all of you - including Firecrew/ABU) are very good. Lastly, I don't think the Mirple-like lantern actors get enough credit. They do their best and put a lot of effort into their jobs.

Edited by BruinsFan

Tara is an AMAZING Cindy, I'm sure she'll appreciate the compliment! Thanks so much for the good words; we do work really hard to make this scarezone actually scary, and that can be difficult considering our roles. And I love our Minions! They work their butts off during each set, and they all do a fantastic job!