Fear Revealed

Mark M.

HHN will always continue to improve it's theming and scares, but I really wonder if Universal will be able to make a zone as fun as this one was any time soon.

I really hope so.

I agree but Actually, for me This was the Year where Every single scarezone was amazing, This is the first year that every scarezone was amazing for me at least, the actors are always amazing, but the theme of the zones this year were really good, it's going to be interesting what scarezones they bring next year...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 8 months later...

I really enjoyed watching Fear's minions too. They were very graceful, almost ethereal in their movements, swirling around people like shadows. And they were great at catching people off guard - you'd turn around and find one standing behind you, or leaning over your shoulder, or following alongside you, ever so silently. Sunday night, I had a couple ask me to take their picture with Fear, and as I was doing it a couple of grey fingers suddenly poked into my line of sight and started caressing the picture I'd just taken. I turned to find a minion lurking over my shoulder, I had no idea he/she was even there... I was just like "Oh, hello." LOL

Speaking of the minions, some of Fear's interactions with them were really cute. I caught him stroking one on the head, and leading another one around by the hand, prompting a chorus of "Awwww!" from all of us girls watching.

This is quite the delayed response but I just wanted to let you know this was me! Caressing your photo that is, I used to do that all the time haha and papa fear led me around by my hand every once in a while, I can't be sure if the time you saw that was me though. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

• 10 months later...

I enjoyed that Universal took this approach to this scarezone. I thought it was appropriate because Fear was making his appearance known. His minions were neat and were really dedicated to the performance. Fear was cool looking, and I loved the amount of photo ops that were available. The Fire and the Giant XX was cool, I just wish that there was a little more depth to the Fear part of the Fear Revealed zone. I dont have any ideas as to what I would suggest, I just felt that Fear should have had more. The scarezone was really enjoyable and it worked.

Edited by Mr.Grim

• Mark M. changed the title to Fear Revealed