HHN XX Discussion

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pretty much figured the first two weekends. I guess we'll find out when the mailer gets in.

Here is the link I got in my Annual Passholder email I received today.

http://halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/rsvp/index.html?__source=EDW396617&ptyid=327259

I found it interesting that under "NEW" it says Halloween Horror Nights annual passholder Pin & Lanyard for purchase at the Universal Studios Store. Pin not Sold Separately - Limited time

That is just aweful and severely limits scareactors space and give a safe zone for guests. Bad news if they keep this up.

"Keep this up?" 13 years ago as a frightened child I was told that I could not be a target for scaring if I walked up on the sidewalk. By no means is this a new policy and it certainly hasn't affected the event if you just became aware of it.

Oh, the AP event. It made for pretty great hours, workwise, but in Scary Tales back in '08, my scene was flooded with sunlight. Kind of ruined the scene.

Edited by MartyMcFly

Oh, the AP event. It made for pretty great hours, workwise, but in Scary Tales back in '08, my scene was flooded with sunlight. Kind of ruined the scene.

Kinda ruined the scene? You could see the scene? :lol: That's the one thing I don't like about the AP nights, your eyes can't adjust to the dark until the last room...if you're lucky.. <_<

So the AP nights are on Sep 24, 25 and Oct 1 and 2. The event will take place from 5:00 to 6:30. Guests will have early access to the Hallow'd Past and Catacombs starting at 5:00 and Havoc as early as 5:45.

Really? I'm gonna have to look at my call times...

Is it me or does that pic look like its a human with a mask? It looks like his chest is bare with a cape of some sort draped around him

Of course it looks like a mask. It's most likely how they will use him for the next few years. Jack's become a mask.

fear.jpg

It definetly look like he's wearing a cape. I would also guess that those gold medallions on his chest might be the 5 symbols for Chaos, Death, Sacrifice, Legend, and Vengeance. So by adding ever thing together (this picture + shadow on the commercial + Fear revealed video) it look like we have a very large figure with a crown shaped forehead, a cape type structure, and large pointed shoulders. I'm working on collection all the pictures of him and making a collage to post.

It definetly look like he's wearing a cape. I would also guess that those gold medallions on his chest might be the 5 symbols for Chaos, Death, Sacrifice, Legend, and Vengeance. So by adding ever thing together (this picture + shadow on the commercial + Fear revealed video) it look like we have a very large figure with a crown shaped forehead, a cape type structure, and large pointed shoulders. I'm working on collection all the pictures of him and making a collage to post.

Here's my compilation of all the images of fear from various media.

fears.jpg

Edited by Gambit

So basically we have a Freddy Kruger on steroids lol. Hopefully he doesn't look like that pic in real life b/c the skin on his should/chest compared to his face just doesn't mesh. Im sure it will look better once Fear is revealed... no pun intended lol

Edited by LuitaChris

"Keep this up?" 13 years ago as a frightened child I was told that I could not be a target for scaring if I walked up on the sidewalk. By no means is this a new policy and it certainly hasn't affected the event if you just became aware of it.

It actually is a new policy they started last year. They may have used it in the past, but it is new again And I think it is horrible. I feel like it takes away from the full submersion in fear when a scareacter all of a sudden stops a scare because some one is on the sidewalk all of a sudden. And it leaves room for people to taunt from the sides