HHN XX Discussion

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually really dissapointed in Fear... all of the photos we've gotten.. and he just didn't live up to it. All of my friends agreed too. I'm ready for the flamage, I just didn't like him.

Casey

I won't flame ya. From the photos I've seen, I'm disappointed too. Shhhhh... don't tell anyone.

I guess I think the characters of Nightmare and Darkness from previous years were far more epic and imposing than what Fear ended up being, ya know?

I won't flame ya. From the photos I've seen, I'm disappointed too. Shhhhh... don't tell anyone.

I guess I think the characters of Nightmare and Darkness from previous years were far more epic and imposing than what Fear ended up being, ya know?

He had a flesh costume peice. Nuff said. His minion things were cool looking though. And there was a blonde Eddie. :/ I think the Fear Revealed zone was the only thing I was dissapointed with. And Bill & Ted was hilarious as well (still doesn't stop 2006).

Casey

Fear Revealed is meant as more of a photo op than a scarezone. Eddie and the minions are really the only ones out to scare.

Personally, I'm happy with the design of Fear. I wouldn't have given him the bare chest, but he's still much more intimidating than past icons.

He had a flesh costume peice. Nuff said. His minion things were cool looking though. And there was a blonde Eddie. :/ I think the Fear Revealed zone was the only thing I was dissapointed with. And Bill & Ted was hilarious as well (still doesn't stop 2006).

Casey

I saw that blonde Eddie on Qik.. I hope they change the hair to his original cut (pun inteded).. But I loved the Jack.. did anyone interact with the Director? How was he?

----------

Just ordered my ticket.. set for the 9th. Se you then!

We saw ALL the scarezones. It's so funny to me how everyone has a different opinion. I absolutely LOVED the scarezone Fear Revealed and 20 Years of Fear. I thought it was awesome to see such icons and characters from the past. Kudos to the crypt keeper in 20 years of fear - I thought he was a statue - not so much!!! We went into 2 houses: Hades was alright but honestly I couldn't see much (too much odd lighting and smoke) but Psychoscarepy had some very intense actors and neat effects. I thought Zombiegras was fun as well to walk thru. We were surprised that almost no one was walking thru saws and steam, it seemed like everyone avoided that alley because it was sooo steamy, you could hardly see. Chainsaws dont scare me at all so there was no problem for us to go thru. All in all, very fun night - cannot wait till friday to experience everything we missed last night.

We were surprised that almost no one was walking thru saws and steam, it seemed like everyone avoided that alley because it was sooo steamy, you could hardly see. Chainsaws dont scare me at all so there was no problem for us to go thru. All in all, very fun night - cannot wait till friday to experience everything we missed last night.

My bet is that most people were trying to mad dash to get to as many houses as they can before they close the lines, rather than enjoy the scare zones.

HP wasn't that long, but it wasn't short either. LT was really short, but the ghosts were pretty awesome. Favorite house so far is HP and PS. In line for Bill & Ted, Havoc and Catacombs will have to wait. Everything is really awesome, and my vault shirt has gotten me some attention. Haha.

Casey

Awesome, gonna have to dust off the ol Vault shirt for tomorrow night :-)

We saw ALL the scarezones. It's so funny to me how everyone has a different opinion. I absolutely LOVED the scarezone Fear Revealed and 20 Years of Fear. I thought it was awesome to see such icons and characters from the past. Kudos to the crypt keeper in 20 years of fear - I thought he was a statue - not so much!!!

They've got the Crypt Keeper?

(Does happy dance).

I've GOT to get a picture of him!

I'll bw honest with you guys....for some time now, I've a sort of vision a DREAM if you will....of me, sitting at a psychic's table with Jack the CLown, be told horendous news while getting my palm read.....

when i saw the pictures of the Fear Revealed scene with Jack the clown at the pyschic's table (idk if anyone else here has....if not, look for it! I think it was a personal one on the fb page, I believe.) but I literally teared up with joy!! Im so excited, despite some of the reviews of the houses I've read...im still thrilled. <33