LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

if you all would READ the message on the FB page....

they will not be sending out anymore welcome messages, but they have a welcome page on the FB page now in its place...

so please stop posting about how you have not gotten the message yet as it has already been addressed

that welcome page is blank dosent seem like a warm welcome to me

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im on it now and its blank dont see any sections from the website

Then something is wrong on your side of the Interwebs...I'm on it now and its fine.

Also, they must be still sending out some Welcome messages individually. I just got mine a few minutes ago.

I feel like I'm a legit member now. :)

Then something is wrong on your side of the Interwebs...I'm on it now and its fine.

Also, they must be still sending out some Welcome messages individually. I just got mine a few minutes ago.

I feel like I'm a legit member now. :)

can you please tell me what you see i fell left out

My favorite character in the 2008 event was by far the "Hero" of the story, Boris Shuster. After his scoop Photographer dissapeared while visiting Dr. Agana's treatment facility, Boris suspected foul play and began his own investigation into Dr. Agana. He soon noticed that her patients were never seen or heard from again after entering her facility. Curious, Shuster scheduled his own appointment with the good Dr. on the 27th under the pretense that he had a fear of Drs that he wanted cured. After that night neither Shuster nor Mary were ever heard from again. I know that on the LT Jaws cruise they mention that Shuster owns a summer home in Amity, but I think that was suppossed to be taken as a joke since when they point out his house it's the same one Martin Brody inhabits ( or so I'm guessing). So my question is: What is the true fate of Boris Shuster?? Did he die on the night of the 27th or did he survive and go on to found LT??? Is he still alive to this day and if so will he possibly play a part in the developing backstory for this years event? My questions were never answered and I can only hope that this year with the re-opening of LT maybe we can finally gain some closure on the mysterious case of Boris Shuster. If you know the anwer to any of the above questions, please...feel free to respond. Thanks

Edited by cwoolboy

I dont think they'll put anything outside of Universal; It's too risky. People can get in trouble for trespassing or someone who doesnt know anything about this would tamper with the "evidence". Im pretty sure everything that will be revealed will due so on the web or in Universal property.

Under the Protocol tab the Declaration of Responsibilities have changed a little bit since 2008. A sentence was deleted...

To revisit and examine time-tested myths, traditional folklore and contemporary urban legends with fresh insights and emerging technologies

Maybe the pictures on the opening page will have different titles, than back in 08 (i.e fears, myths, nightmares, tales, urban legends)?

Under the Protocol tab the Declaration of Responsibilities have changed a little bit since 2008. A sentence was deleted...

Maybe the pictures on the opening page will have different titles, than back in 08 (i.e fears, myths, nightmares, tales, urban legends)?

I think this is because the emphasis will likely not be as much on Bloody Mary this year, something mush bigger than her seems to be coming...

i really hope something huge is coming! and i hope it has nothing to do with jack or bloody mary, even the director is over used. I want something fresh for twenty

Based on what is suggested in the research so far it will be "NOT SOMETHING seen before... Clearly NOT RIGHT... and I can't stop it. You can't stop it. WE CAN'T STOP IT!..."

LT updated its facebook page recently

"Speculation on this site will be monitored, evaluated and when appropriate, authenticated on LegendaryTruth.com and by Advisory Notification here.

Ignatia Himmel, Esq.

Senior Executive Counsel"

So, a new character is introduced: Ignatia Himmel, Esq. What does the update mean?

Edited by cwoolboy

AGREED!!!!!!! LT seemed really cool 2008 but since I live 3 hrs from Orlando I couldn't participate. Hope they focus more on finding clues online and greatly limit the LT specials in the park.

errr... there was TONS of stuff online. I did all of legendary truth online, and I was HUGELY involved with the entire event.

My mom sent Ignatia Himmel a message on FB asking about her profile. She mentions working for Greywater, a subsidiary of BlackRock Executive Solutions. She wrote that BlackRock wasn't a real company (obviously) and wanted wanted information. This is what she got back:

Ignatia Himmel August 4 at 3:35pm Report

The Greywater subsidiary and Blackrock are not easily researched. If you choose to believe they do not exist, that is perfectly fine. Blackrock recently renamed itself. The new name is simply 2 letters. As I am no longer involved in their operations, I am not at liberty to dislose any further details.

IH

Hmmm....I sent a message to Ignatia Himmel.....and received a reply. I told her that the TRUTH was lying....because there was no Greywater Limited or Blackrock Executive Solutions, as it says on her facebook site. She wrote back....could the two letters be a clue???

Ignatia Himmel August 4 at 3:35pm Report

The Greywater subsidiary and Blackrock are not easily researched. If you choose to believe they do not exist, that is perfectly fine. Blackrock recently renamed itself. The new name is simply 2 letters. As I am no longer involved in their operations, I am not at liberty to dislose any further details.

IH

Ideas?