LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DO think that we'll see the whole Shadowcreek/Jack thing this year....but Ignatia said that the company name was just......2 letters. What could the two letters be? There is an alpha symbol on the Legendary Truth message (evidence) posted yesterday....could this be alpha and omega? Hmmmm.....

Alright I got one now too. I said something along the lines of how I believe the Blackrock company to be a disreputable business and her reltion to it to be so as well. I got back this:

Your assumption and claim that Blackrock is disreputable is not only spurious but possibly actionable. Your focus should be on my current employer not my past.

IH

I DO think that we'll see the whole Shadowcreek/Jack thing this year....but Ignatia said that the company name was just......2 letters. What could the two letters be? There is an alpha symbol on the Legendary Truth message (evidence) posted yesterday....could this be alpha and omega? Hmmmm.....

What about, XX ??? We've already seen marketing material with UO referring to the event as simply HHN:XX. Something very unusual in terms of past branding.

Thoughts?

I think I might have to get in touch with this Ignatia Himmel myself, as well...

I'm so totally going with Shadow Creek! How easy can this be? It is shown to us on the HHN site....

This Ignatia Himmel says she worked for Greywater.....which is a subsidiary of Blackrock......

It all screams Shadow Creek....Greywater.....same difference.

I think she's likely up to no good here.....

Dear Ignatia,

I have it on good authority that Blackrock Executive Solutions has recently changed it's name to XX, or that these are at least the initials of the new corporate moniker. Do you care to comment on this?

Regards,

Doug

Ignatia Himmel's response:

I do not.

IH

So...the standard corporate "no comment". But when you consider this to be one of the more courteous replies, I think this could be marked down as hit.

Thoughts?

Edited by ZombieDUG

One more:

I asked if she could tell me about her departure from blackrock:

Mr. Fell recruited me. Following spirited negotiations, I chose to leave Blackrock and join him at THE COLLECTIVE. Here I support the work of many instead of a select few. This is rewarding in so many ways.

IH

I dunno.....XX is not really a company, it's a number....lol

I don't know, I think there's a reason behind this unusual marketing. We're seeing two words pop up more and more frequently too. AO (alpha and omega), XX, and now Ignatia stating that the name is only two letters?? Twice is a coincidence, but three times makes you start to wonder.

Or this could be a complete dead end, ha.

One more:

I asked if she could tell me about her departure from blackrock:

Mr. Fell recruited me. Following spirited negotiations, I chose to leave Blackrock and join him at THE COLLECTIVE. Here I support the work of many instead of a select few. This is rewarding in so many ways.

IH

So if our suspicions about Mr. Fell are correct then Ms. Himmel could literally be a Devil's Advocate.

Good point, Dr Jimmy....

I just wrote to her and asked about Mr. Fell and she responded:

Ignatia Himmel August 4 at 5:45pm Report

Mr. Fell is a very private man. I can certainly convey messages to, and from him, for after all, that is my job.

She's "seeing him this evening" and is passing along a question for him about goings on at Universal Studios ;)