LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to those insisting on the "simple" or thinking this is something easy..... you obviously were not part of 08... The Collective isnt about easy... one night they threw clues to us in several different languages in the park. Lots of puzzles, lots of running around and taking up a lot of time during the event.

and trust me, i am comfortable with saying that a greater challenge is coming for this year...

I, personally, would suggest that until evidence makes it clear otherwise, the connection between the HHN website and LegendaryTruth goes as far as the lantern. Remember, Shadow Creek was found out from the latern. Keep your minds boxed in for just a bit, until it's clear that Universal wants us to start looking there.

On a side note, does anyone think that the former CEO was the one who vacated? Himmel didn't want to speak about him. Does anyone think there's a possibility LT's been infiltrated by God knows what? Just putting it out here.

I, personally, would suggest that until evidence makes it clear otherwise, the connection between the HHN website and LegendaryTruth goes as far as the lantern. Remember, Shadow Creek was found out from the latern. Keep your minds boxed in for just a bit, until it's clear that Universal wants us to start looking there.

On a side note, does anyone think that the former CEO was the one who vacated? Himmel didn't want to speak about him. Does anyone think there's a possibility LT's been infiltrated by God knows what? Just putting it out here.

I' say there's a strong/definite possibility that this year we will see corruption coming from within LT, most likely caused by Gabe Fell and I. Himmel.

This has already been discussed. The coordinates are the same as the ones from the '08 website.

And just in case people haven't realized it yet, the coordinates actually point to the entrance to the Universal Orlando resort on Kirkman Drive. When using only two significant digits for lattitude and longitude, you've got a pretty large square you're dealing with. If someone were standing at the resort entrance and grabbed their lat/long, then truncated them down, the coordinates on the LT site would be the result.

Try this: go to this website and input 28.477811 for Lat and -81.459085 for Lon. Press the "Set" button and then zoom in on the map enough and you'll see what I'm talking about.

As for the HHN website, I agree that there probably aren't any clues in the "20 Years of Fear" section, but I suspect that the photos being posted on the lantern page are the ones from the infamous "images.zip" file attached to the e-mail from Universal. I think that what the Universal employee sent to the LT Cell Director was the image files that Uni was planning to use in their promotion of the event.

Obviously, the three posted so far don't reveal anything worthy of the reaction that the Cell Director had, but I imagine the final ones posted will give an explanation for his/her fear.

Edited by Greyfalken

Some have been using some of these names interchangeably and this could become problematic.

So here goes: Blackwater and Greystone are/were the names of real life firms and are not part of our LT game.

The fictitious firms in our LT game are Blackrock and Greywater. Please get these right, as we do not want to say things about actual corporate entities.

Especially please do not mistakenly use the name Blackstone as that is an organization which owns a big chunk of Universal.

Blackrock makes me think somebody in A&D was a Lost fan.

The_Black_Rock_.jpg

Some have been using some of these names interchangeably and this could become problematic.

So here goes: Blackwater and Greystone are/were the names of real life firms and are not part of our LT game.

The fictitious firms in our LT game are Blackrock and Greywater. Please get these right, as we do not want to say things about actual corporate entities.

Especially please do not mistakenly use the name Blackstone as that is an organization which owns a big chunk of Universal.

Blackrock makes me think somebody in A&D was a Lost fan.

The_Black_Rock_.jpg

Indeed Jimmy... the only connection between blackwater and Blackrock is one is a fictitious representation of the other.

From rumors.

So after investigation on the Halloween Horror Nights website hijacking by Legendary Truth. The hijacked page appears to be "loading" however the page is already loaded.... It throws up a series of numbers which aren't in any apparent order with a random "43825" tossed in the middle for good measure. Here are the numbers in their order:

Edit: I would like to point out as well that we have the case name AW32819 while it loads. could this be like the case files from '08 with the initials were directly related to a house or sz?

Edit^2: the 42825 seems out of place (this is what it reports as the file size at the end but it is weird that it appears in the middle)

Edited by JWFearman

From rumors.

So after investigation on the Halloween Horror Nights website hijacking by Legendary Truth. The hijacked page appears to be "loading" however the page is already loaded.... It throws up a series of numbers which aren't in any apparent order with a random "43825" tossed in the middle for good measure. Here are the numbers in their order:

Edit: I would like to point out as well that we have the case name AW32819 while it loads. could this be like the case files from '08 with the initials were directly related to a house or sz?

AW 32819 was the case name for Asylum in Wonderland on the old LT site, except it went 32819 AWL1. In fact, all of the cases that were tied to houses or scarezones had that string of numbers in front of it. http://websites.horrornights.be/lt2008/#/research-projects I'm not sure if I would see this as a clue yet, but you never know.

The whole LT thing is looking pretty interesting this year, but I hope Universal makes it a bit more inclusive than it was in 2008. It irked me to see the pics and videos of other fans getting to put the pieces together and participate in all the ARG-related goodness while I was stuck up here on this mountain with my pet goat. Not that my goat isn't nice.

The whole idea of an HHNXX ARG is great, but please, PLEASE A&D, find a way for those who do not live within easy driving distance of the park to participate. If there are prizes, I would like an opportunity to win them without quitting my job and hanging out at HHN every night.

Mini-rant over.

The whole LT thing is looking pretty interesting this year, but I hope Universal makes it a bit more inclusive than it was in 2008. It irked me to see the pics and videos of other fans getting to put the pieces together and participate in all the ARG-related goodness while I was stuck up here on this mountain with my pet goat. Not that my goat isn't nice.

The whole idea of an HHNXX ARG is great, but please, PLEASE A&D, find a way for those who do not live within easy driving distance of the park to participate. If there are prizes, I would like an opportunity to win them without quitting my job and hanging out at HHN every night.

Mini-rant over.

See ill have to differ on this. The reward is in an incentive for people to go every night and participate. Lets be fair here... Universal is a business... the people who are running around in the park are giving the business money, purchasing food and drinks etc.... those who arent... well... arent. No offense meant at all, but its just from a business standpoint... I mean I participate in Flynn Lives.. but I havent gotten the things that were exclusive to the events that i didnt/couldnt attend.

And in pure honesty i would prefer them to do it more like the 05 event and do something giving out markers of some kind for active participation in key points of the in park investigation and you need a certain number of them to attend the final part... To prevent something like last time where a lot of people just rode on the work of a few, and then piled on at the end to attend the final nights festivities.

Edited by TheEyeOfHorus

I think there has to be a middle ground for those fans that can't make it every night. However, i felt fully involved in LT 2008. Yeah, I was wishing I could have been in the park every night, but I was okay with being involved with afar.. I was just glad to be involved at all.

Personally, I'm going to be internet-only by choice when it comes to LT. At least for this first time. HHN is about having fun for me, the way I choose. I'm not going to compromise that for the other people I'm going with by running around, looking for clues. I'm just going to enjoy the houses and scarezones.

I am, however, going to help you all in any way I can. Trust me.

Mini-rant over.

I think there has to be a middle ground for those fans that can't make it every night. However, i felt fully involved in LT 2008. Yeah, I was wishing I could have been in the park every night, but I was okay with being involved with afar.. I was just glad to be involved at all.

Bruce, we can always have someone hold up a picture of you in the group shot like we did for Rachael in 2008.

From rumors.

Edit^2: the 42825 seems out of place (this is what it reports as the file size at the end but it is weird that it appears in the middle)

First Black Rock and now THE NUMBERS! Someone in A&D really is a Lost fan!

I mean look, we have 23, then 104, 364, 1679, 4215, 43825, 9274, 8613, 19875, and 35198.

"The Numbers are bad!!!!"

See ill have to differ on this. The reward is in an incentive for people to go every night and participate. Lets be fair here... Universal is a business... the people who are running around in the park are giving the business money, purchasing food and drinks etc.... those who arent... well... arent. No offense meant at all, but its just from a business standpoint... I mean I participate in Flynn Lives.. but I havent gotten the things that were exclusive to the events that i didnt/couldnt attend.

And in pure honesty i would prefer them to do it more like the 05 event and do something giving out markers of some kind for active participation in key points of the in park investigation and you need a certain number of them to attend the final part... To prevent something like last time where a lot of people just rode on the work of a few, and then piled on at the end to attend the final nights festivities.

Yes, but the people who go every night aren't buying a new ticket every time they attend, they are for the most part FFP holders, or AP holders. Most are locals who buy their food and drink elsewhere (at least, if they're smart they do...six bucks for a Lemonade my ass) and let's face it, you can only buy so many HHN T-shirts or shot glasses before it gets old. I, on the other hand, while attending the one week out of the month I am able, spend money on tickets, food, alcohol, lodging, cab rides, alcohol, cover charges, movies, parking, and alcohol. It is quite possible I spend more in a week in Orlando than a resident FFP holder would in a month...and there are many others with much larger disposable incomes than I doing the same. Just want to put that into perspective.

Your second point I totally get. Were I a local I wouldn't want all of these idiots crowding my park. I'd be marching around with my "Tourist Go Home" t-shirt. I'm totally serious here. Being a tourist is a lot more fun than dealing with them.

How about as a prize for guessing Jack's shoe size (or whatever) flying in 15, maybe 20 of the most rabid online fans from around the country, putting them up at the Hard Rock for a couple of nights, and giving them VIP access and a free set of Tupperware or something. It doesn't have to be much, just a nod to the non-Florida based fans, and I'm pretty sure NBC can still afford it. I realize I'm being totally self-serving here, but if I am expected to waste time and brainpower to engage with what is, essentially, a roided-up advertising campaign, is it wrong toexpect at least a chance of some sort of return for my effort?

think there has to be a middle ground for those fans that can't make it every night. However' date=' i felt fully involved in LT 2008. Yeah, I was wishing I could have been in the park every night, but I was okay with being involved with afar.. I was just glad to be involved at all.[/quote']

Ah, dear Moonfall, if only I were as easy to please. Unfortunately I am a fanboy, and as such, am NEVER pleased. Wah! I'm entitled! Give me stuff!

Edited by Bsquare

Oh my God, Dr. Jimmy.....I can't stand it....;)

I mean...hurry.....move Universal Studios before the black smoke starts flowing through it....lmao!!

Rob...as for folks riding on the tails of those who did all of the work.....wait....isn't this a game? Hmmmm? I mean...fun is for all...and those of us NOT in Florida are fun too....whah......whah.......(slaps self endlessly).........

Actually, I think I'll stick with the numbers......lol

It's gonna be a long 3 months.....for all of us!

New Facebook post:

LegendaryTruth - The Collective (Official) Forensic analysis of photographic evidence discovered and referenced in redacted email has resulted in the search and discovery of additional digital files heretofore unknown. Final review of first photos will be completed over the weekend; release immediately upon authorization by Senior Staff. Additional digital files to follow same process.

Ignatia Himmel, Esq.

Senior Executive Counsel

New Facebook post:

LegendaryTruth - The Collective (Official) Forensic analysis of photographic evidence discovered and referenced in redacted email has resulted in the search and discovery of additional digital files heretofore unknown. Final review of first photos will be completed over the weekend; release immediately upon authorization by Senior Staff. Additional digital files to follow same process.

Ignatia Himmel, Esq.

Senior Executive Counsel

So does this mean that we'll get to see these photos after the weekend? I hope so. I also hope these photos aren't the photos currently on the HHN site, although I don't think they are.

Too bad I will be away from my computer Sunday-Tuesday.

I also hope these photos aren't the photos currently on the HHN site, although I don't think they are.

Yeah, given that the Facebook post seems to imply that the "first photos" will be released after this weekend, it seems that I was wrong and that they aren't actually the photos from the website. At least we have something to look forward to next week!

I'm really glad we have a lot more communication with LT staff this year.

Yeah, given that the Facebook post seems to imply that the "first photos" will be released after this weekend, it seems that I was wrong and that they aren't actually the photos from the website. At least we have something to look forward to next week!

I'm really glad we have a lot more communication with LT staff this year.

Yeah, that seems to be the cast. I'm excited about it. I didn't get to participate last time so this is all new to me, but it's already something I can see myself obsessing over. I love puzzles & logic games. Hopefully they'll wait till Wednesday to update so I don't miss out. =]

Wishful thinking...

Posted this question the other day:

Has Legendary Truth confirmed that the main website for Halloween Horror Nights contains several lies or false information about this years events?

Ignatia responded with this answer:

We have confirmed that the HHN website is distressingly incomplete.

IH

Do not really think this is anything we did not already know, but since she replied I am posting this anyway.