LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

Rob...as for folks riding on the tails of those who did all of the work.....wait....isn't this a game? Hmmmm? I mean...fun is for all...and those of us NOT in Florida are fun too....whah......whah.......(slaps self endlessly).........

My point was more for the people who showed up and grabbed badges, and then did nothing till the final night when they showed up for the final event and did no participation at all in the actual game. and yes, there were plenty.

And as I said, usually the "prize" is an in park event, not really something you can give to people who arent there. An experience if you will.

However, i will say that Legendary Truth did an amazing job of recognizing its core group of CFO's in 2008 after it was all said and done.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is off topic & will probably get deleted, it's okay. I don't know where to ask.

Does anyone has like...a record of LT from 08? Not the website, but a record of the events that happened? I can't formulate my question properly, my brain just blanked out. Hopefully someone understands my randomness.

I realize I'm being totally self-serving here, but if I am expected to waste time and brainpower to engage with what is, essentially, a roided-up advertising campaign, is it wrong toexpect at least a chance of some sort of return for my effort?

you arent expected to... you are choosing to. Participation isnt mandatory, no one is saying you cannot attend horror nights without participating in LT.

that would be nice... I know I and a few others have notebooks and photos and such... but I dont think anyone has put it all together in a neat little pile. I have video of the big meeting in the hms theater and the jaws trip....

I would just like to be more acquainted with LT & with what happened last time so I know a little bit about what to expect since I didn't get to participate last time. I'm sure a lot of people would like to see a virtual record. =]

It'll be hard to really give a good run down of the whole LT event with '08, to be honest. It was definitely a "you had to be there" kind of thing.

I mean, I wasn't officially part of the CFO/CRO thing, but I did get to keep up with the investigation and attempt (and by attempt, I mean do very little) to help. So I can't even try to explain that year, I only saw a very little piece of it.

I do recall spending much time in the old Vault chatrooms discussing the investigations that were going on. I also remember getting frustrated at the vault on the LT website at the end of that year's event...but that's another story. ;)

Back on topic, I think everyone just needs to have a bit of patience at this point. We can let loose with crazy speculation once we see these photos.

Edited by nellie_lovett

Back on topic, I think everyone just needs to have a bit of patience at this point. We can let loose with crazy speculation once we see these photos.

Agreed. We're playing a waiting game here with LT. Don't tire yourself out chasing white rabbits or red herrings or mixing metaphors like I'm doing.

Also, don't trust Nellie Lovett. Anyone with a Mr. B Natural avatar is obviously working for Satan. :V

you arent expected to... you are choosing to. Participation isnt mandatory, no one is saying you cannot attend horror nights without participating in LT.

You are, of course, correct. You can totally ignore LT and still enjoy the event...thousands do. But, on a personal level, that doesn't stop me from feeling a bit left out. But your point is taken.

And THAT, kids, is how you have a CIVIL disagreement with someone. Take note.

EDIT:OMG Nellie it IS Mr. B Natural! HA HA! He's a girl.

Edited by Bsquare

Q:

was wondering if you can give me the reason Thorncastel is no longer C.E.O and Mr.Steerington the former C.O.O is

GP .

A:

The Legal Division is closed for the weekend.

IH

....so dose that mean she cant answer an ?s without a lawer present or the reason for his early retierment is a legal matter lol or a more carzy reason TLD= thorncastel left dead

Q:

was wondering if you can give me the reason Thorncastel is no longer C.E.O and Mr.Steerington the former C.O.O is

GP .

A:

The Legal Division is closed for the weekend.

IH

....so dose that mean she cant answer an ?s without a lawer present or the reason for his early retierment is a legal matter lol or a more carzy reason TLD= thorncastel left dead

I think its a code... for quit bugging me...

On the subject of not being present for the big LT deal at the park, I'm going to have to agree with EyeofHorus here. Universal is in the business of making money so to limit themselves for the sake of people who can only attend one night would be silly on their part.

However, unfortunately, Im one of the unlucky ones who will only get to be a part of HHN one night out of the whole year :/ Yes...sad but true. But like I was saying....it isnt' going to stop me a bit from looking for clues and other whatnots while enjoying the whole expierience :D

and like Dr. Jimmy said, they can always hold our picture up for the big group shot :D ROFL

why would u say that after all i only asked one other question besides that so asking 2 questions is bugging somebody who is there to anwser questions?

Sorry I think it's code for don't bug me on the weekend. Obviously the person who is in charge of answering questions is there to answer question. But I know I hate to have to do work stuff on my day. But then again I could have it wrong...

Not saying anything about your question, I've seen many people hounding them more like they are stalking them rather than wanting to know info... and thats just the few who post it on here. There are over 1000 fans on the FB page... I could see it it easily being overwhelming.

Edited by JWFearman